VA VA - Katelin Akens, 19, Springfield, 5 Dec 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the 2 totally different texts to mom and amber were placed at the almost same time.

So why would a perp place a conflicting text to a person that was driving to meet you at another airport from their home state in the last hours.

So my question is. Since they lived in Arizona. But was meeting in Vegas in 6hrs.

Why would a perp let anber know that Katelin wouldn't be there in6 hrs.

Because, as I wrote before, Amber would call the Katelin's family as a first thing after noticing that she did not get off that plane in Vegas/Arizona (so Vegas, or Arizona? There is so much confusion over the details). Also, if whatever happened to Katelin was unplanned, and I think it was, the perp might have been panicked and not thinking very clearly.

6 hrs is alot of time. So why care if Katelin's lover was traveling all that way for a reunion.

A perp would just let the lover call mom because they didn't hear nothing from katelin.

And mom unknowingly would have told lover that Katelin texted her and everything was still on schedule. Jmo.

But, hey, they both, mom and Amber, would know that nothing was on schedule anymore, because Katelin did not arrived where she was supposed to. If the perp did not know Amber very well (or at all) he might have thought that the message about the change of the plans would calm her down and buy him more time.

I would have no idea what to do if I was you're daughter. Im so sorry...
This is just a crap moment.
We are trying to figuring it out, and we will!

Because, as I wrote before, Amber would call the Katelin's family as a first thing after noticing that she did not get off that plane in Vegas/Arizona (so Vegas, or Arizona? There is so much confusion over the details). Also, if whatever happened to Katelin was unplanned, and I think it was, the perp might have been panicked and not thinking very clearly.

But, hey, they both, mom and Amber, would know that nothing was on schedule anymore, because Katelin did not arrived where she was supposed to. If the perp did not know Amber very well (or at all) he might have thought that the message about the change of the plans would calm her down and buy him more time.

rbbm
But both texts were sent before the plane was scheduled to depart, right? That's why we are saying it makes no sense as far as buying time --
So much we don't know, but others do, I am sure. Like I wonder what her communication was earlier that day? Lots of texts to Amber? Sparse communication? Any texts to sister saying goodbye? Any disagreements with anyone?
Lots of questions. Not much to go on.

Locals, have you started to see any missing posters out and about?

I live in Fredericksburg and this map is great. I wanted to also share that the River Road area has been known as a dump spot for as long as I can remember. People drop trash, cats dogs and any other items that are unwanted at the moment on this road. I found two kittens on the side of River Road in a cat carrier just tossed. This may be relevant may not be but just a local perspective.

I think you are talking about river road in fredericksburg. ??

Some people call Fall hill Ave ,River Road because it runs along the river and that road runs though the from rt 3 Bragg Hill area to route 1 and used to pass the damn before it was blown up ,that is not where the luggage was found.

Rived road is a left off of Fall hill from the Fredericksburg side and has no drug area ,it is where Motts run is. On the spotsy side it has a neighborhood with really huge homes.

Does anyone know if she has a heart problem? In one of the pics she has a ekg lead on her chest? Sorry OT was just curious.
8c94b45330bbb06c45d4cb11f5a773ab.jpg

rbbm
But both texts were sent before the plane was scheduled to depart, right? That's why we are saying it makes no sense as far as buying time --
So much we don't know, but others do, I am sure. Like I wonder what her communication was earlier that day? Lots of texts to Amber? Sparse communication? Any texts to sister saying goodbye? Any disagreements with anyone?
Lots of questions. Not much to go on.

Locals, have you started to see any missing posters out and about?

BBM
The family says there was never any behavior to suggest Katelin would want to leave, no fight to trigger any unusual behavior, and that she was excited for her first day of beauty school.
http://www.nbc12.com/story/30688991/spotsylvania-teen-reported-missing-at-dc-area-metro-station

Does anyone know if she has a heart problem? In one of the pics she has a ekg lead on her chest? Sorry OT was just curious.

The image is too small for me to tell. Do you have a link to a larger version?

Yes, this ^^^ Why bother? One text to mom and that's that. Then let the chips fall where they may. Hours and hours later, she doesn't arrive and then they can all start worrying. The only reason to send the text to Amber would be if Amber sent her a text FIRST and this text was in response. Then I could see the perp kindof freaking out and sending it. Otherwise, I doubt a perp would give a shiznit.

A person known to her would know when she was expected to arrive and to where she was going.
A stranger more likely would not. I mean unless they bothered to have a chat with her before abducting her. But just looking at her phone they would have no clue where the person was they were texting. It would certainly have said "Amber" in the text message log, but how would they know she wasn't just flying a state away or whatever.

I feel like I am running in circles. I don't think logic can be fully applied here, tbh.

and moo.

But a perp whom could use the 6hr window. Would have simply text back to the fiance that they were at the airport and the flight will take off in another 3hrs due to delay.

So the perp could have given themselves more time for the text to fiance point of view while stating a 3hr weather delay. Jmo

Now Just by saying that I'm at the airport but it will be delayed and my phone battery is dying out would cause an waiting spouse to not worry as much . Jmo

So a perp would have said. Hopefully I should be arriving in 9 to 10hrs due to weather delays. Jmo

But why would SD cause an uproar by texting the fiance that plans changed?

Wouldn't SD know that the fiance would be calling everyone. Especially since the meet was in Vegas. But the school was in Arizona.

I think the Vegas pick up was for fun in Vegas and then drive to Arizona later.

So why would SD make the fiance feel that the fun wasn't going to happen if he needed more time than the 6hr window that he had.

Without having the fiance cause an uproar right away. Jmo

If he knew that KA was usually texting her fiance' a lot, maybe he thought it was best to reach out and say ' I'LL contact you when I know more' and turn off the phone. That way she doesnt go to the airport and be totally shocked when KA doesnt get off the plane.

The text makes one think that things are 'OK' ---she is just having a change of plans. But who knows...

879315c22bf2b563272e5ed92f769e9c.jpg

Let's see if that works. If not I will see what else I can do :)!

BBM
The family says there was never any behavior to suggest Katelin would want to leave, no fight to trigger any unusual behavior, and that she was excited for her first day of beauty school.
http://www.nbc12.com/story/30688991/spotsylvania-teen-reported-missing-at-dc-area-metro-station

But I wonder if she had communication with people OTHER than family. They may not have been aware of communication with other people. I mean, if you have a 19 year old, do you really know about ALL of their communication? So I just wonder what her phone records show, if anything.

Anybody else get the feeling that something is about to break in this case? I've noticed we've had a lot of visitors this evening.

Here is what makes the most sense to me right now---[that is, IF it is not the SD that is at fault]:

Let's say, maybe, KA was uncertain about wanting to go back to AZ because she was feeling a bit trapped and did not know how to deal with it. So she had a 'friend' from back in her hometown that she was talking to about it all. [ and who knows, maybe this friend was also friends with the girl found dead in her car?]

So she has been venting with a local friend who suggests they meet up before she flies back. KA tells SD to drop her at the mall and she meets her friend and gets right into their car. They talk and KA decides to text mom so Mom won't worry and she knows Mom will be texting her soon.

Then KA is convinced by the friend not to take the flight but to hang out for awhile longer and chill and so KA texts fiance'. Afterwards, it all goes sideways....

I had noticed that as well. I would think it would have been mentioned on her missing flyer or by LE if she had cardiac issues. ???

But I wonder if she had communication with people OTHER than family. They may not have been aware of communication with other people. I mean, if you have a 19 year old, do you really know about ALL of their communication? So I just wonder what her phone records show, if anything.

Nothing else re: communication with others in MSM (to my knowledge). All we got is what is already out there reported, and even then, is the information accurate!

There are statements out there that she communicates regularly with her mom and regularly with her sister. (I'm pretty sure she communicates regularly with Amber, too, although I haven't read that in MSM).

There are statements that phone records are being checked, but no updates from LE (or family or reporters) about results of any phone searches to my knowledge.

Added: I forgot about this blurb about cell phone records - left open for interpretation since we don't know what specific "information recovered" consists of:

"We're hoping – and this has happened before – that she simply decided that she wasn't going to go back [to Arizona] and made other arrangements," Pearce says. "Information recovered from her social media accounts and her cellphone records shows that [that may be case]."

He adds: "But until we can locate her, this is a missing persons case. We're not giving up."
http://www.people.com/article/spots...n-michelle-akens-missing-heather-ciccone-dead

Just going to throw this out there.

What if whoever sent both texts knew that maybe Amber and Katelin's mom are not particularly close and knew they would not communicate with each other immediately, thus buying the sender of the texts more time to do whatever???

Just going to throw this out there.

What if whoever sent both texts knew that maybe Amber and Katelin's mom are not particularly close and knew they would not communicate with each other immediately, thus buying the sender of the texts more time to do whatever???

I had that same thought as well.

I had noticed that as well. I would think it would have been mentioned on her missing flyer or by LE if she had cardiac issues. ???

Ah? The flyer says she weighs 120 pounds. When infact we know from recent photos; that's not true. Also the flyer only shows pictures of her when she was little. So why would the flyer talk of any conditions she might have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214