VA VA - Kelly Catalano, 40, Chesterfield, 15 Jan 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need everyones helps and prayers. Police and my family are not giving up. I need everyone to keep getting word and her picture out. Yes everything is being checked is all I can say on that part. This is being publicized as far as her dissapearence and her picture and that is the most that I can say for now for I am doing all the posting. My family is doing research as well as the police and detectives. I need everyone to help me with sites to post on. I also encourage everyones prayers and please keep heads up as we have enough drama right now. Kelly is a positive person and mwe are going to find her. Anyone with information or friends / coworkers that want to help are asked to contact Judy REDACTED or Lori REDACTED which are her sisters that are there now with Jeff my cousin looking for her. Judy is my mom. also please add me to myspace and facebook to keep the word going. Please I pray for everyones help.

Open Vigil at Harry G Daniels Park Rte 10 & IronBridge Rd Chester, VA please everyone forward and attend if at all possible This is going to be at field #7 at 7:00 PM please forward! county officers approved!

6600 White Pine Road
Richmond, VA 23237 Located on Route 10 across from the Chesterfield County Airport

Today?

This is my Aunt Kelly. So to clear a lot of the air. She went missing around 10:30. She went for a walk from work as she usually does. She did not return. She loves her car it is her baby and she would never leave it. Also she loved her job, family, friends and her mom. The glasses were reported as it was my cousin who found them. ... My Mom (Kelly's sister) Judy, my Aunt Lori (Kelly's sister) and my cousin (Kelly's nephew) Jeff are all in Chester, VA, now looking for her and are not going to return until she is with them. ... Please, the more help the closer we will be to finding my Aunt Kelly! She is LOVED and MISSED! Please help (EDITED to save space)

Dear Jamie, First I want to say that I have truly been moved in hearing how Kelly simply vanished during a walk at her place of employment. I cannot imagine the anguish and concern your family is feeling. For three days now, I hoped you or another family member would show up at Websleuths, so I was most relieved to see your post here today.

WebSleuths like to help gather information for families of the missing and attempt to draw solid conclusions on what has happened and who participated in an incident. Sometimes Sleuthers are able to put information together that simply was overlooked by family, friends, and even LE because Sleuthers are not feeling the same desperation to find someone beloved or the pressure LE undergoes in trying to keep the community safe from a previously unknown predator.

Please ask us whatever you feel comfortable asking and provide needed information (not necessarily any personal information that you may be reluctant to share, but something that will help us) to keep the investigation moving forward. We want to help.

Best wishes for your Aunt Kelly's rapid and safe return.

May God bless you and your family. Thank you for any help you can give us in finding Kelly.

P.S. Can you share where your cousin found Kelly's glasses--were they down by the river or behind the Blueprint Automation building?

SORRY THIS WILL TAKE PLACE TOMORROW WED JAN 20 2010 @ 7 PM

Originally Posted by Jamie kelly's niece
Open Vigil at Harry G Daniels Park Rte 10 & IronBridge Rd Chester, VA please everyone forward and attend if at all possible This is going to be at field #7 at 7:00 PM please forward! county officers approved!

6600 White Pine Road
Richmond, VA 23237 Located on Route 10 across from the Chesterfield County Airport

An excellent point, sfbaynancydrew. That would be something if the person responsible for whatever happened here told everyone they saw Kelly at work when she never even arrived there that day. Wow. Just wow.

The only thing that keeps me on the "she went to work that day" theory is that several media outlets have referred to co-workerS who said she told them she was taking a walk by the river.

Final point: I don't see any walkways down by the river. Maybe they're just not visible on Google's maps ... but I can't find them.

i hunted the area law enforcement started the search. there is a path that leads from a entrance from the business park down to the river. its also a well known fishing spot. i have contacted the family and will be helping search the area today with my lab dog. i know that area very very well. all i can say is if she was in the river, the outcome will not be good. its a strong current. ive been hunting it for years. i hope i can help the family in any way shape or form. lets not forget kelly. keep this thread alive!

i hunted the area law enforcement started the search. there is a path that leads from a entrance from the business park down to the river. its also a well known fishing spot. i have contacted the family and will be helping search the area today with my lab dog. i know that area very very well. all i can say is if she was in the river, the outcome will not be good. its a strong current. ive been hunting it for years. i hope i can help the family in any way shape or form. lets not forget kelly. keep this thread alive!

i forgot to add. i was there the day the search begun with law enforcement. told them all i know of the area. spoke to a family relative this morning and hope to get out there this afternoon to search.

Thank you so much for your help joseph d., and for sharing information about the river.

Thank you so much for your help joseph d., and for sharing information about the river.

just got back from the search. my wife and i did some searching and spoke with a few individuals. the police look to be on their a game which is great. spoke with some family members, and man i feel so bad for them. i wish them all the best of luck in a safe return for kelly. this is a great site for such bad situations. keep up the great work and never forget

Joseph D thank you for the help. as this is Kelly niece Jamie who has been trying to get the postings out. Judy one of the family members you would of talked to is my mom! I appreciate you helping! I also hunt so thanks for update on the river and woods I appreciate you being there with and for them. It is killing me not being there but mom needs me by my computer. I have the next 4 days off work. Tonights Vigil is at 7 PM please everyone that can not make it there please pray at 7. My family will also be doing a live broadcast and I did a live broadcast this morning on Froggy radio 100.3 Meadville, PA please everyone pray and those that can make the vigil is apprciated as its killing me to not be there!

ONCE AGAIN TIME OF VIGIL FOR TONIGHT Wed Jan 20

Originally Posted by Jamie kelly's niece

6600 White Pine Road

prayers have been sent. i hope to god for a safe return for kelly. i think we all do. keep this thread alive.

just got back from the search. my wife and i did some searching and spoke with a few individuals. the police look to be on their a game which is great. spoke with some family members, and man i feel so bad for them. i wish them all the best of luck in a safe return for kelly. this is a great site for such bad situations. keep up the great work and never forget

This is my third attempt to post to you, joseph d. (the posts keep disappearing--my fault I'm sure), so I'll keep it brief. :)

Thanks to you and your wife for searching for Kelly and for letting us know that you believe the police are on their game. That's really good news! I must admit I was beginning to doubt.

I also greatly appreciate your giving us just a bit of background on what is happening in VA. Aside from the dissemination of information gathered on the very first day of Kelly's disappearance, both the family and LE have kept us rather uninformed. To be honest, that lack of information often is a signal that the thread will shortly move off of page 1. I don't want that to happen here, but I believe that even a tidbit of info from family or LE will help keep the thread alive.

Thanks again for your efforts in trying to find Kelly Catalano. And please let us know what is happening whenever you can.

Praying for Kelly's safe return. Also, thanks Joseph for sharing with us.

no need to thank me everyone. i will keep everyone posted of my current knowledge. this is my back yard, so to speak. i will not let this go. i will continue to hunt until the season is over with eyes looking out. i dont know kelly at all but something about this whole story really is bugging me and i will not let it go. i will help in any way i can, and my wife the same. i hope for a safe return. and for her family. keep your head up. i think she would love that. thoughts and prayers to all.

Joseph D thank you for the help. as this is Kelly niece Jamie who has been trying to get the postings out. Judy one of the family members you would of talked to is my mom! I appreciate you helping! I also hunt so thanks for update on the river and woods I appreciate you being there with and for them. It is killing me not being there but mom needs me by my computer. I have the next 4 days off work. Tonights Vigil is at 7 PM please everyone that can not make it there please pray at 7. My family will also be doing a live broadcast and I did a live broadcast this morning on Froggy radio 100.3 Meadville, PA please everyone pray and those that can make the vigil is apprciated as its killing me to not be there!

keep your head up girl.

"Aside from the dissemination of information gathered on the very first day of Kelly's disappearance, both the family and LE have kept us rather uninformed. " I am her niece and this really jars me to hear! First of all I have set aside time from posting links to find my aunt to post here to let people know if we have found her and what I know is going on. Second "SORRY!" if my family is too busy looking for her to post here! The information they have is this " Kelly has been missing for 5 days going on 6. Also her sisters and nephew are working non stop looking for her in VA where they are all from PA. They all left there jobs with NO plans of returning until she is found! They also are not getting any sleep or eating much from nerves as well as sleep depervation in devotion to find their loving sister and niece! So let me tell you SORRY for them caring more about finding her then feeding you every little detail and taking the time away from looking for her to post to you!. You know what I know which is KELLY DIANE CATALANO is MY AUNT and LOVED AND MISSING STILL! So sorry you dont have your gossip story. I believe the true question is did you think of how you sounded when you wrote that??? Or are you truely an open pit with no heart???!!! Everyone has my facebook as well as my myspace page. I have sent links out and about the vigil that was tonight. So therefore if you feel I am not informing you enough then I guess I need not say anymore on this sight. Her picture needs to keep circulating and thank you all with your prayers and for those of you that have a heart! http://www.myspace.com/survivor4ever77 here is the myspace page that I keep updates and here is my facebook add me for more info http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1790546876 . Other then that I will check the threads here but if something off the wall like that is said again I can not guarentee I will ever forward anymore info here. Things are being done and cops and family are still searching. I have a tough family that will NEVER give up! My family are true survivors!

"Aside from the dissemination of information gathered on the very first day of Kelly's disappearance, both the family and LE have kept us rather uninformed. " I am her niece and this really jars me to hear! First of all I have set aside time from posting links to find my aunt to post here to let people know if we have found her and what I know is going on. Second "SORRY!" if my family is too busy looking for her to post here! The information they have is this " Kelly has been missing for 5 days going on 6. Also her sisters and nephew are working non stop looking for her in VA where they are all from PA. They all left there jobs with NO plans of returning until she is found! They also are not getting any sleep or eating much from nerves as well as sleep depervation in devotion to find their loving sister and niece! So let me tell you SORRY for them caring more about finding her then feeding you every little detail and taking the time away from looking for her to post to you!. You know what I know which is KELLY DIANE CATALANO is MY AUNT and LOVED AND MISSING STILL! So sorry you dont have your gossip story. I believe the true question is did you think of how you sounded when you wrote that??? Or are you truely an open pit with no heart???!!! Everyone has my facebook as well as my myspace page. I have sent links out and about the vigil that was tonight. So therefore if you feel I am not informing you enough then I guess I need not say anymore on this sight. Her picture needs to keep circulating and thank you all with your prayers and for those of you that have a heart! http://www.myspace.com/survivor4ever77 here is the myspace page that I keep updates and here is my facebook add me for more info http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1790546876 . Other then that I will check the threads here but if something off the wall like that is said again I can not guarentee I will ever forward anymore info here. Things are being done and cops and family are still searching. I have a tough family that will NEVER give up! My family are true survivors!

dont let one ruin your quest for justice. although i dont think she meant no harm. i mean people are here to share thoughts, info, and prayer. it is a open forum, and open opinions is what is had. trust me, i think all people know somewhat what your familiy is going through, but not the whole thing. i for one who met jeff and saw others, they looked emotionaly drained. so, so sad. dont stop posting here. i found this site cause of you. YOU ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE!

I dont like people downing my family. And saying the family isnt talking irritates me. One they did a big broadcasting tonight and the one person that you met the long hair brown/blonde was my mom Judy and I know how drained she is and Jeff and my aunt Lori especially being there and not finding her yet. But everyone is working hard. Press keeps pushing for people to talk. I talked to Froggy 100.3 meadville, PA radio station today and did a live broadcasting. Until her picture is instilled in peoples head theres not much other thats going to matter. I use to think the same way why do people not get into all the details be minor or major but until it happens to you, they dont know what its like. And for the reporters to say you dont give me a story then were not posting her picture or stats then God will deal with them. Mom, Lori and Jeff if and when you get time to read this I LOVE YOU GUYS and wish I was there to help. I know that I am needed here to get these posts spreading. Kelly we are not giving up you are my true hero from when we were little and you always babysat us. Stay strong Kelly we're coming for you! love your niece JAMES

I dont like people downing my family. And saying the family isnt talking irritates me. One they did a big broadcasting tonight and the one person that you met the long hair brown/blonde was my mom Judy and I know how drained she is and Jeff and my aunt Lori especially being there and not finding her yet. But everyone is working hard. Press keeps pushing for people to talk. I talked to Froggy 100.3 meadville, PA radio station today and did a live broadcasting. Until her picture is instilled in peoples head theres not much other thats going to matter. I use to think the same way why do people not get into all the details be minor or major but until it happens to you, they dont know what its like. And for the reporters to say you dont give me a story then were not posting her picture or stats then God will deal with them. Mom, Lori and Jeff if and when you get time to read this I LOVE YOU GUYS and wish I was there to help. I know that I am needed here to get these posts spreading. Kelly we are not giving up you are my true hero from when we were little and you always babysat us. Stay strong Kelly we're coming for you! love your niece JAMES

well put. me and my wife are making flyers to pass out and hang here in richmond va. every little bit helps. i will be out in the morning helping again. with this rain we r getting it will kill scent so my dog is a no go. but we will search. keep the thread alive

Jamie, This forum probably isn't the best for someone so closely related to the missing person. Ideas get kicked around, questions asked, some answered, if someone from the area helps us understand the surroundings a bit better so much the better. Background information, no matter how trivial does help.

Most of us here can't attend vigils, but we would like to try to investigate by discussing different ideas and theories. We can help by investigating people around her.

It may be of benefit for you to set up a different facebook account - like Help Find Kelly - rather than use your personal account. That is frequently done for missing people. It might also help if there is a friend of the family who could take care of keeping it updated, allowing you to spend more time with your family.

Everyone here wants your aunt to be found safe. But sometimes family members find it hard to read our ideas and suggestions. Your aunt and family are in my prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody