VA VA - Kelly Catalano, 40, Chesterfield, 15 Jan 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie, AnotherNiece, Curious, joseph....(if I've overlooked any of our locals and family members I'm sorry). First of all, I want to remind all of you how thankful we are that Kelly has each and every one of you to fight for her.

I have a request if if one or all of you would be so kind....

Could one of you please take the map I've provided below and indicate to us on the map where Kelly's car was parked, what door she is said to have run out of, where her gloves and goggles were found, and what path she would have likely taken to the river once she ran through the lobby doors...please?

Catalano4.jpg

I've found that my friends here at Websleuths, like myself, work very well on "visual" information. Any help that any of you can provide would be much appreciated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And to the rest of you....I tried, but if I blew the margins all to wah~hoo I sowwy. I do maps guys, not web design. You all know I suck at making pictures fit the screen and for some reason I absolutely do not get "attaching" it. Can someone please shrink this monster for me, if it did blow the margins, so if it's carried forward it doesn't mess Kelly's thread all up for everyone continually?

If it did blow the magins, please don't anyone quote it until some wonderful poster bails me out and shrinks it.:blushing:

I can help a little bit, maybe. At the bottom middle you see the tips of 3 pine trees, the road just above that is Innovation Drive, basically just a driveway for the business, coming in off Touchstone Road.

Now just above the words Innovation Drive is the employee parking lot where Kelly's car would have been parked. If you can see the front of the building there is a long "white" concrete sidewalk where employees have to enter the building at the first door nearest the employee parking lot. The 2nd entrance with all the glass above and around the door is the guest/lobby area.

She was seen running past the lobby, not through the lobby itself, toward the path leading to the river. I have little knowledge of exactly where the path is and rather not say something that I know so little about.

Also, Channel 12 NBC local news says there is a new twist in the case and they will have details on their 11 o'clock report. I do not think it is good news. Please everyone pray for good news and I hope some else can fill in just where the path to river is.

Shutterfly, thanks for the big photo, I think you did wonderful.

what is this new twist? where did you hear of it? possibly found/?

I can help a little bit, maybe. At the bottom middle you see the tips of 3 pine trees, the road just above that is Innovation Drive, basically just a driveway for the business, coming in off Touchstone Road.

Now just above the words Innovation Drive is the employee parking lot where Kelly's car would have been parked. If you can see the front of the building there is a long "white" concrete sidewalk where employees have to enter the building at the first door nearest the employee parking lot. The 2nd entrance with all the glass above and around the door is the guest/lobby area.

She was seen running past the lobby, not through the lobby itself, toward the path leading to the river. I have little knowledge of exactly where the path is and rather not say something that I know so little about.

Also, Channel 12 NBC local news says there is a new twist in the case and they will have details on their 11 o'clock report. I do not think it is good news. Please everyone pray for good news and I hope some else can fill in just where the path to river is.

Shutterfly, thanks for the big photo, I think you did wonderful.

Bolded by me..... :praying: for good news. Come on everyone....let's think positive!!!!!! KELLY COME HOME!!!!!!

:blowkiss:

Thank you Shutterfly and Curious18
This is most likely a stupid question, but she didn't have an animal (dog) she brought to work with her that day did she? she could have tied it to a tree by the river or something, or it could have gotten out of her car? I am just trying to think what would make her run out that way. When she was on break earlier that morning was she at the river, could she have left something there? I think the key is going to be finding out who called her to come out? Praying she is found safe, I feel so badly for the family and friends. (((Hugs)))

Bolded by me..... :praying: for good news. Come on everyone....let's think positive!!!!!! KELLY COME HOME!!!!!!

:blowkiss:

Channel 6 report local LE are no longer considering foul play in Kelly's disappearance, more at 11PM.....sounds really bad folks

i sure hope its good news to. the media has a way of getting your hopes up then its something that we on the net already know. when was the last time her niece was on. i see that it was aroun 9am. has anyone heard from her since...if not. that cant be good. i hope she comes home and can be with her family.

The possibility of a "new twist" and "local LE not considering her disappearance foul play"......AnotherNiece hasn't dropped in, and Jamie was just here but didn't speak to us.....

I'm worried

Well she was on her myspace today. Thinking positively maybe (new twist) there was a new person in her life, he showed up at work and she left head over heels in love with him, that would be news worth waiting for!! I am praying it is something like that.

Well she was on her myspace today. Thinking positively maybe (new twist) there was a new person in her life, he showed up at work and she left head over heels in love with him, that would be news worth waiting for!! I am praying it is something like that.

You scare me when you do that....get out of my head!!! This is what I was typing when you "said" this...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow I hope that don't mean what I think it does......

Well, being the eternal optimist that I am, I'm going to hope that Kelly is madly in love with some wonderful mystery man and at that instant she realized she couldn't live without him and ran away with him in the heat of the moment.

That would explain the new twist and the lack of foul play.

if that is the case that would be good news for the family. but would piss off alot of people. le does not take that lightly. i dont think that is the case at all. i am praying for good news.

Maybe she just needed to go somewhere for a rest? (KWIM)

Praying for Kelly and her family that the "new twist" is good news.

Well if it was Kelly who signed onto her own Myspace then by definition she is alive and if LE has all but ruled out foul play then this should be a good outcome.

When I first heard new twist and no foul play, I first thought of suicide actually.

Well if it was Kelly who signed onto her own Myspace then by definition she is alive and if LE has all but ruled out foul play then this should be a good outcome.

When I first heard new twist and no foul play, I first thought of suicide actually.

Hey web how are ya?

I think Julie meant Jamie, who is Kelly's niece. We're a little worried because Kelly's family seems to have gotten very quiet.

Hey web how are ya?

I think Julie meant Jamie, who is Kelly's niece. We're a little worried because Kelly's family seems to have gotten very quiet.

Hi Shutter. I guess maybe I should read more carefully next time.

Thanks for the clarification!

FYI.....I just got off the phone with my mom and hijacked her television all the way here in South Carolina...LOLOLOL. I can't guarantee she'll physically sit in front of it until 11pm but she's watching for us to see if they show anymore tidbits of an update. She's in Chesterfield, near the Walmart on rt 10.

Thanks Shutterfly
since I am now in your head I will not be able to sleep till I know something....laughing

Thanks Shutterfly
since I am now in your head I will not be able to sleep till I know something....laughing

You're in BIGGGGG trouble......Shutterfly has wicked bad insomnia....:rotfl:

:shocked2:...this is me by 3 am most of the time

By chance, did LE take Kelly's computer? Or perhaps, did Kelly have a cheat sheet with all her passwords that may have been found for easier access to the computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste