VA VA - Kelly Catalano, 40, Chesterfield, 15 Jan 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree completely, nobody wants a confrontation at their workplace, I think she may have taken off because this person had said they were on their way, but as she was heading to the river the person arrived, probably said we need to talk, Kelly got in the car and that was that, they may have gone back to the house for something then, who knows what happened!

I think we would learn a lot if we knew who she met with after her yoga class, we know it was a friend, but that's it, was there an argument, did they go to Kelly's house? Did this person leave something at kelly's house and told Kelly she needed her to go back to the house with her and then harmed her?

If she had known the person was on there way, it would then have to be proved that she received a phone call. If she was afraid of a confrontation at her job, that would prove that she didn't want to lose her job and had no reason to commit suicide. I think Kelly, as well as all of us, would know better to get in a car with a stranger SO she either knew the person and trusted them enough to get in the car OR she was taken against her will by gun point. Whose to say that if she were running, someone didn't come up behind her and put something covering her nose/mouth area to make her pass out. They would have been strong enough to pick her up otherwise her feet would have been dragging on the ground...assuming there was just one person.

I have to agree with both of you; this is someone she knew. A stranger abduction would only make sense if the abduction was "set-up" by someone who wanted Kelly to disappear, IMOO.

What doesn't make sense; If Kelly had received a cell phone call or text message and was responding by leaving her station and going outside, LE would have that info. I guess we don't know if that's the case, but we are assuming LE has very little to go on. Could it be the time was prearranged the previous day/night and no phone call occurred? Ugghh any way I put the theory together it doesn't hold water ... Let's just hope LE has the smoking gun piece of evidence and are tracking down a POI.

joseph d--sorry to hear you had to call the search off yesterday. Be safe if you go out today. It's wonderful that you're doing this to help Kelly and her family. I only wish I could be there to help.

It could be that it was a pre-arranged time or someone could have just shown up unannounced, went to the door, which if I remember correctly, Kelly's work area was next to the door and made themselves noticed. Maybe she thought she would get in trouble and told them that she would meet them whereever they had parked their car but had to tell someone she was taking a break...of course, that doesn't make sense because she said she was going for a walk/run BUT then again, maybe she didn't want people watching her talking to this person. I say this because some of her co-workers kinda liked the idea of "two women" together. It seems if nothing else, we have a lot of "What if's". Basically, somebody knows something and just isn't talking because they think the finger could be pointed at them. My thought on this is, IF you did nothing, you have nothing to hide.

We would not be privvy to information about phone calls or texts during an ongoing investigation, so I am going to assume she was contacted by someone who was angry about something, maybe something that they had found at Kelly's house, called Kelly and said I'm on my way, Kelly panicked and did something out of the norm by going for her break early but was spotted by this person who convinced her they needed to talk and Kelly got in their car!

Where did all of our posters go that had so much inside info???

It seems we had several at one time and they've fallen off the face of the earth.

Maybe there are developments in the investigation? I hope!

I was wondering that, too LLLindsayy.....

it's become very quiet on this thread lately.... ???

I was wondering that, too LLLindsayy.....

it's become very quiet on this thread lately.... ???
I think until we have more information, we have asked about as many questions that can be asked. I am sure that once new info comes out, people will start talking again.

Just to help out with a further "bump" of Kelly's thread, two posts made prior to the "pulling" of this thread left me a bit concerned, alarmed, and startled. And since I can't comment on the remarks made in those two pulled posts, I find I'm sort of speechless (and this is rare, I tell you, rare! lol).

At this point, I think a number of us are watching and waiting.

JMHO (... AIETO)

Hoping Kelly is found soon.

Where did all of our posters go that had so much inside info???

It seems we had several at one time and they've fallen off the face of the earth.

Maybe there are developments in the investigation? I hope!

I think they are shoveling snow. It was apparently a whopper of a storm.

Salem

Just to help out with a further "bump" of Kelly's thread, two posts made prior to the "pulling" of this thread left me a bit concerned, alarmed, and startled. And since I can't comment on the remarks made in those two pulled posts, I find I'm sort of speechless (and this is rare, I tell you, rare! lol).

JMHO (... AIETO)

Thanks for that info....I did not realize that the thread had been pulled...I did read something earlier but it went totally over my head and I obviously missed it! What can I say...I'm an airhead and blonde....scary combination!

I hope Kelly is found soon, too

I think until we have more information, we have asked about as many questions that can be asked. I am sure that once new info comes out, people will start talking again.

I agree, we have no facts, just theories to toss around.

The missing posters should be put at stop signs. The few I've seen are on trees where one would have to stop and get out to read on roads where mostly there is no room to pull over. Maybe they were told not put at stop signs? Wish I had something positive to add.

JMHO (... AIETO)

I missed the whole "pulled threads" thing too....can these "threads" be used in anyway to help the situation, like forwarded to local LE? Please excuse any dumb question as i am still learning the do's and don't's here.

I think they are shoveling snow. It was apparently a whopper of a storm.

Salem

LOL Salem.....up north they are shoveling like mad, here in chester we got about 3" on saturday, none on sunday but it was cold, brrrrrrrrrrrr. I live about 5 miles from where Kelly worked so I image the conditiions there were about the same....that winds was cutting, tough day to search.

Exactly. I'm still praying and watching and hoping, but from where I'm at, there's not much else I can do.

Curious18, I would think that anyone should be able to send at the very least a link to a particular thread page via email, snail mail, etc. After all this is a public forum, so I don't think that's a problem. If I am wrong about this, could someone please correct me?

Please keep in mind, however, that LE often enough is already here, checking for leads and ideas. So a poster might send a link to them that she/he believes is crucial information--something that shouldn't be overlooked. But I wouldn't do it on a frequent basis. Besides, in this instance, I believe we were given information that LE already had. JMHO

The two posts in the pulled thread were here very briefly--they certainly were not on the thread for more than an hour I would think. I wish I had copied them and saved them to my computer, but didn't even consider that the thread was about to be pulled (now slapping myself upside the head).

Got to be fast around here! :)

P.S. In my area, we were warned that we would have up to 2 ft of snow, and we got ... nothing, zero, zilch. What a crazy storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust