VA VA - Kelly Catalano, 40, Chesterfield, 15 Jan 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, we have no facts, just theories to toss around.

The missing posters should be put at stop signs. The few I've seen are on trees where one would have to stop and get out to read on roads where mostly there is no room to pull over. Maybe they were told not put at stop signs? Wish I had something positive to add.
to that I would say, break down and buy some type of gardening sticks or something to nail them onto so that they can be put in the ground BUT then again, the ground is probably so hard, it would break a stick. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Some of what was said on the thread that was pulled can be found here. It's not a lot but you would get the idea as you read the last few posts as to what was said. I have talked with people that can back up these accusations and I surely hope that LE is looking deeper into them. Kelly and her family deserve that much.

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/wtvr/TF638P773VE3IL9CF/p10#lastPost

I thought it was said that Kelly didn't own a handgun....probably remembering wrong....but, if she does own a handgun, was it in her house, work, car?

oooops....I guess I better tiptoe on out of here....

Hope Kelly is found. Good luck.

Personally I don't care what Kelly's past history was...she's still missing. Yes, that info puts an interesting spin on things...

However, it might would explain one thing.

It was stated Kelly was a hunter...However she still went out with hunters but didn't hunt... Would explain her having no gun as CIV stated in a previous post....if what CIV posted was correct regarding the nephew.

CIV - I am not implying that you are wrong, and we think you for your continued post. The only "criminal activity" I can find is a speeding ticket in 2004 & 2006. I know I've been guilty of speeding myself....lol. I'm going to do more digging and see what else I can find. So far, I got nada. We pray for Kelly's safe return, and continue to keep Kelly's friends and family in our thoughts and prayers.

wow. if the above post is true of kellys criminal history then the police should of known. i cant beleive it. just wow. well we did another search today and found nothing. we did land and my dog the water.lololol. im sure the police had her background a long time before that post. i just cant beleive her family didnt tell the police any of that info. that boggles me. oh well, she still needs to be found. i will say this. the river is not the place. its been run with a fine tooth comb many times. police officers were out there today as well as aircraft. we had 4 people a atv and "drake" the wonder lab. and still...NOTHING. sorry to say. i aint going back to the river unless told some info.

Crawford. I have no idea what it means though.

Thanks! Found it. I read the docket sheet and other record that went along with it...but really nothing else noted.

I certainly don't believe she would have gone to prison for destruction of property.

That's all I could find. I think it was distruction of property. I searched the PA public docs, The VA public docs, and the NC public docs. 2 speeding tickets and a misdomeanor is all I could find. Of'course I am not an investigator, so I certainly could have missed something. I would think if she had been in trouble for something that serious, it would be a little easier to find out about it on the web. IDK? Like I said i am no pro. Hope she is found safely, and soon. IMO it does not matter if she has a past. We all do right? She still needs to be found.

wow. if the above post is true of kellys criminal history then the police should of known. i cant beleive it. just wow. well we did another search today and found nothing. we did land and my dog the water.lololol. im sure the police had her background a long time before that post. i just cant beleive her family didnt tell the police any of that info. that boggles me. oh well, she still needs to be found. i will say this. the river is not the place. its been run with a fine tooth comb many times. police officers were out there today as well as aircraft. we had 4 people a atv and "drake" the wonder lab. and still...NOTHING. sorry to say. i aint going back to the river unless told some info.
glad to know that you tried again Joseph. A big hug to your dog also because I know that water had to be freezing. Also, glad to hear that police are still active on this case..at least they are not giving up! Thanks again Joseph!

glad to know that you tried again Joseph. A big hug to your dog also because I know that water had to be freezing. Also, glad to hear that police are still active on this case..at least they are not giving up! Thanks again Joseph!

Wonderful Drake! Sending him hugs!

That's all I could find. I think it was distruction of property. I searched the PA public docs, The VA public docs, and the NC public docs. 2 speeding tickets and a misdomeanor is all I could find. Of'course I am not an investigator, so I certainly could have missed something. I would think if she had been in trouble for something that serious, it would be a little easier to find out about it on the web. IDK? Like I said i am no pro. Hope she is found safely, and soon. IMO it does not matter if she has a past. We all do right? She still needs to be found.

For all of us have skeltons in our closets and none of us are perfect and should never sit in judgement of each other. That was not directed to eyeswideopen. I just quoted their looking in the court systems. So please dont take offense to that none was meant.

I lived with Kelly off and on for the 1st 22 years of my life. We argued and disagreed but have never gotten into a physical altercation for she was not a violent person. There is ALOT of hatred being posted on other websites, I urge you to ignore them and stick to the facts.

Kelly in no ways was a Saint but who is!! but she prided herself on doing good for people and helping those who needed help. If we were picking up pizza for take out and there was a homeless person outside she would get them a pizza also and just hand it to them when we walked out the door. This is just a sample of the good in her. How many of us just walk past the homeless with our heads down pretending like we didnt see them..I have not and Im not real proud of it.

What I guess I am trying to say is that Kelly is a good person and she is missing and we all seem to believe that someone has taken her and suicide is not what happened so she deserves your attention and comments to help find her and bring her home.

Joseph d thanking you and your family and dog in all that you have done and continue to do but could you tell me about a place called Point of Rocks Park
how far away is this from BPA and is it a big place? It has been mentioned on a couple of different web postings and Im not sure it has been checked out....Thanks again for all your help

For all of us have skeltons in our closets and none of us are perfect and should never sit in judgement of each other. That was not directed to eyeswideopen. I just quoted their looking in the court systems. So please dont take offense to that none was meant.

I lived with Kelly off and on for the 1st 22 years of my life. We argued and disagreed but have never gotten into a physical altercation for she was not a violent person. There is ALOT of hatred being posted on other websites, I urge you to ignore them and stick to the facts.

Kelly in no ways was a Saint but who is!! but she prided herself on doing good for people and helping those who needed help. If we were picking up pizza for take out and there was a homeless person outside she would get them a pizza also and just hand it to them when we walked out the door. This is just a sample of the good in her. How many of us just walk past the homeless with our heads down pretending like we didnt see them..I have not and Im not real proud of it.

What I guess I am trying to say is that Kelly is a good person and she is missing and we all seem to believe that someone has taken her and suicide is not what happened so she deserves your attention and comments to help find her and bring her home.

Joseph d thanking you and your family and dog in all that you have done and continue to do but could you tell me about a place called Point of Rocks Park
how far away is this from BPA and is it a big place? It has been mentioned on a couple of different web postings and Im not sure it has been checked out....Thanks again for all your help
its not to far from there but it is a distance. she would of had to drive. or take a real long walk.

I don't think Kelly destroyed anyone's property.
She was the "petitioner" in the case, not the respondent.

As far as the things that were said earlier ... I have seen no proof.
Vindictiveness disguised as defending one's position is victim bashing IMO.

Until further details are disclosed we are stuck, but we can still discuss theory and keep Kelly's thread on the front page.
The family deserves our support and to know we are thinking of Kelly and hoping she is found soon.

I apoligize if I offeneded anyone. I was only try to prove that Kelly is a good person, with or with out a past. I sincerely hope you will accept my apology. She deserves to be found. She deserves for people to be looking for her. God Bless Kelly and her family.

I don't think Kelly destroyed anyone's property.
She was the "petitioner" in the case, not the respondent.

As far as the things that were said earlier ... I have seen no proof.
Vindictiveness disguised as defending one's position is victim bashing IMO.

Until further details are disclosed we are stuck, but we can still discuss theory and keep Kelly's thread on the front page.
The family deserves our support and to know we are thinking of Kelly and hoping she is found soon.
That's how I read the document too - she petitioned. Supposedly her ex wrote all over her mailbox - vulgar language. I read that on Topix.

I apoligize if I offeneded anyone. I was only try to prove that Kelly is a good person, with or with out a past. I sincerely hope you will accept my apology. She deserves to be found. She deserves for people to be looking for her. God Bless Kelly and her family.

Many of the things said by a specific someone are not relevant to the task at hand ... Finding Kelly. MOO

I was talking to my daughter last night (17). Discussing some issues about friends and who was dating who. Listening to her, reminded me of how vastly different my own views and reactions were at different points in my life. Something we tolerated or reacted to at 25 vs.35 and now at 45. We all grow and evolve is my point. Each of us, looking back, probably has a moment where we smack our forehead and say "Oi, what was I thinking"!!

Eyes; Hope you did not think I was referring to you in my post, I wasn't :)

Wow, looks like you guys been busy while I've been gone. Had the sudden need for a road trip, so I'm now in Virginia, about five miles from Kelly's last seen. I have the camera. If there's anything specific you want to see, let me know and I'll get over there tomorrow before I leave. I won't guarantee anything right now except that I could potentially go to jail for tresspassing under the circumstances, but I'll see what I can do. I'll check in with you later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member