VA VA - Kelly Catalano, 40, Chesterfield, 15 Jan 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joseph you and everyone who showed up for the search are all awesome.

Sorry the search turned up nothing. But kudos to all of you who searched. I was with you in spirit. I keep Kelly in my prayers and hope something is learned soon.

we are going out to look wednesday, maybe fresh eyes can help. Are there any other location suggestions? This is rediculas. I CAN NOT BELIEVE that she is not on the news. I have told my runner friends to look. Do you think she is another area? I would want the community and the police to look for me. J and his crew is it? She has a ton of friends and co-workers....where is she? uuuggghh

I wish we could have turned up something yesterday. Gotta say that although the reason for us all being there is terrible, I couldn't imagine a kinder bunch of people to search with yesterday. Joseph and his crew are very generous, intelligent and sweet people, and Kelly's family is so strong. I'm more than impressed by how they can keep it all together in this situation.
Thanks for everyone's kind words, btw.

Also...just a thought... as I left the park, I noticed a subdivision called "Point of Rocks". Can any sleuths find out about felons and sex offenders in that area?

There are 18 registered sex offenders in the 23836 zip code, one works on Ramblewood drive.

I know this might be way out there BUT if those who are searching have encountered trailers while searching for Kelly ie: those you pull behind a 18 wheeler and they were "unlocked", has anyone looked inside?

I believe that is a great suggestion to look in places such as unlocked trailers, sheds/outbuildings, barns.

I think it's great that there are people looking for Kelly - it just keeps ruling out suicide IMO.

IMHO I believe that someone somehow got Kelly's attention -

Just throwing this out there...
Maybe one of her co-workers possibly said "so and so is out in the parking lot" or "I saw so and so at the door" or "I just came back in from a smoke break and I think I saw so and so's car"... And it's possible this co-worker is afraid or doesn't want to become further involved - maybe too upset and blaming their self for sending Kelly outside?

Or maybe this person knowing that the BPA lobby went unmanned at times waited by the door - went in and somehow caught Kelly's attention.

How ever this contact was made - someone got Kelly outside of the building.

JMO...

Did the two guys who normally went for a walk with Kelly go for their walk at 11.30 on the day she went missing?

Did the two guys who normally went for a walk with Kelly go for their walk at 11.30 on the day she went missing?
I remember hearing that the two guys had paged her...so that to me would indicate that she was missing for at least an hour before anyone noticed. Which I would think, they would have asked around if anyone had seen her and then the talk probably started that she had been missing a while.

What bugs me about this, assuming this is accurate, if she was missing for at least an hour, no one noticed that she was gone this long? If they didn't notice that, then IF someone did go to the door near her work area, they probably wouldn't have noticed that either.

I remember hearing that the two guys had paged her...so that to me would indicate that she was missing for at least an hour before anyone noticed. Which I would think, they would have asked around if anyone had seen her and then the talk probably started that she had been missing a while.

What bugs me about this, assuming this is accurate, if she was missing for at least an hour, no one noticed that she was gone this long? If they didn't notice that, then IF someone did go to the door near her work area, they probably wouldn't have noticed that either.
which leads me to think that whoever took her, had to know that the company did not have cameras so they were more than likely familiar with the area and possibly the company.

I don't recall whether or not that there were any snow cover on the grounds on the day that Kelly disappeared at work. I'm thinking that the grounds were free of snow at that time.

I have a question for Joseph regarding the grounds and the river in that general area.

Have you ever seen anything on the grounds that would indicate any kind of activity that have already taken place, such as finding drug syringes on the ground or anything else of that nature?

I'm also thinking about how some industrial areas are pretty much deserted at night and on the weekends.

Does anyone know if any kind of illegal drag racing takes place in that area very late at night?

A deserted roadway in a deserted area is a perfect spot for drag racers with muscle cars and motorcycles to compete.

Just alerted to this search - Regarding resources used ... does anyone know if a trained scent specific trailing K9 was used to trail where Ms. Catalano went when she left her place of employment? And if so, did the K9 trail to and into the water?

Sorry if this has been established and I have not seen it yet.

Just alerted to this search - Regarding resources used ... does anyone know if a trained scent specific trailing K9 was used to trail where Ms. Catalano went when she left her place of employment? And if so, did the K9 trail to and into the water?

Sorry if this has been established and I have not seen it yet.

So glad to see you on this thread. You are amazing! Thanks for what you did for Sarah's case :)

Joseph D here on this thread has been involved with all of these searches. He would be the one to ask about the specific dogs used in the previous searches.

Thank you again

Just throwin' this out there...

Anyone know if any of Kelly's co-workers have acted oddly since Kelly went missing? Someone talking too much about Kelly...not talking enough...changing subject when Kelly is mentioned...leaves table/area when Kelly is brought up...seems really nervous/fidgets, becomes red in the face, diverts eyes away/or no eye contact from whoever is talking...Anyone seem annoyed when Kelly is brought up in conversation?

While anything is possible, I do believe that all possible scenarios have to be considered in this case.

Has it been taken into consideration regarding whether or not someone could derive any benefit or profit?

For instance, did she have life insurance or accidential and disability insurance from her employer? Did she have a will? Did she have mortage insurance that would pay her house mortage if she became disabled or deceased? Did she have something of great value that someone wanted so badly?

While there is the possibility that Kelly could have been abducted by a total stranger, I do believe there is a possibility that Kelly was abducted by someone she knew.

I don't recall whether or not that there were any snow cover on the grounds on the day that Kelly disappeared at work. I'm thinking that the grounds were free of snow at that time.(snipped for space)

Nero, I tried researching this. At Weather Underground, when I searched under historical data for Chesterfield, it pulls up Petersburg, VA. However, if accurate, it appears to show no snow on the ground at that time, as you suspected.

http://www.wunderground.com/history...sterfield&req_state=VA&req_statename=Virginia

It gives "actual" snow on the ground at that time as 0.00 inches.

By the way, wish I could answer some of the other good questions being asked here today!

So glad to see you on this thread. You are amazing! Thanks for what you did for Sarah's case :)

Joseph D here on this thread has been involved with all of these searches. He would be the one to ask about the specific dogs used in the previous searches.

Thank you again

dogs have been deployed. in alot of areas in fact. this is the reason i think le is not leaning to fowl play. i seen first hand the dogs and how many. it was a good number. thats a good reason why i think she is not near her job. i mean a suicide = body. right? . we wont stop. we want, and will get answers!!!! bottom line all

just a note to kelly's family..........

keep your heads up. keep looking. never hesitate to ask us for help. cause we will always be there. we will rest when you do!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3