VA VA - Kelly Catalano, 40, Chesterfield, 15 Jan 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was taking a look at the Virginia Atlas & Gazetteer from DeLorme that I have at home. You can find this at a good sporting goods store. You might even be able to find this atlas in the reference department at your local public library in Virginia.

Looking at Chesterfield County, this atlas map shows a road named Ruffin and either state route 746 or county road 746 going east of I-95. It then shows Ruffin connecting to a Mill Road and going northeast where it intersects with Enon Church Road and Ramble Wood Road. I see that Enon Church Road goes towards I-295 and it also intersects with Point of Rock Road.

Looking at the Appomattox River, across the river from Ruffin, the map shows there is a federal prison in that area. The map does say that the river near Ruffin is in a marsh or swamp area.

From what I see looking at that area of Chesterfield County, if Kelly was taken in a blitz type attack, her abductors can take the back roads to quickly get on to I-95 or I-295.

I have been wanting to read/follow this thread about Kelly but have been waiting for the first thread to be reopened so that I can catch up on it.

Would someone be willing to share the known information and details surrounding Kelly's disappearance so that I can comprehend what has been happening thus far? It would be greatly appreciated!

not sure on the head count so far "with kells family included, and the 2 press guys" i think its around 7. will you be joining us? 12 at bpa

I will be there. I believe three people from Kelly's family will be there as well.

Sounds good. Dress warm and bring something to put your phonr in. For wet areas. All help is appreciated!

I have been wanting to read/follow this thread about Kelly but have been waiting for the first thread to be reopened so that I can catch up on it.

Would someone be willing to share the known information and details surrounding Kelly's disappearance so that I can comprehend what has been happening thus far? It would be greatly appreciated!
In all honesty, to get the full understanding of everything said up to this point, I would suggest that you go back to read everything, starting from the 1st page of thread 1. Here is a link: VA-Kelly Catalano, 40, Chesterfield MSG 15 Jan 10 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community or you can click below in the Similiar threads area. It's alot to read but will make much more sense to you rather than us trying to explain it and accidentally leaving something out. Good Luck!

Waiting and praying for the searchers to find something that leads them to Kelly.

Hi, Cleo -

Hope this helps! http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94105&highlight=catalano

It's closed to additional posts, but you should be able to read everything here! Glad you spoke up. The more the merrier!

ETA: Beltingitout, sorry -- I see you already had this covered. Thanks!

Anxiously awaiting word from our volunteer search crew!

Thanks to all of you who took time to help out with this today, and hope all went well.

In all honesty, to get the full understanding of everything said up to this point, I would suggest that you go back to read everything, starting from the 1st page of thread 1. Here is a link: VA-Kelly Catalano, 40, Chesterfield MSG 15 Jan 10 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community or you can click below in the Similiar threads area. It's alot to read but will make much more sense to you rather than us trying to explain it and accidentally leaving something out. Good Luck!

Ah, thank you. I checked before I made my request last night and the first thread was still under review. I am glad to see that it has now been reopened! Off to read and catch up!

well the seach came up with nothing as i thought. but did meet some real nice people. ccweb. a very nice women and very smart might i add. sorry we couldnt get it done but thats so. i need to find that thing, then i will send to ya. wanna thank all who helped out today in the effort for kelly. the days search will be posted in the petersburg progress or index newspaper in the morning. thanks again:banghead:

well the seach came up with nothing as i thought. but did meet some real nice people. ccweb. a very nice women and very smart might i add. sorry we couldnt get it done but thats so. i need to find that thing, then i will send to ya. wanna thank all who helped out today in the effort for kelly. the days search will be posted in the petersburg progress or index newspaper in the morning. thanks again:banghead:
everyone appreciates your efforts as well as ccweb's...thanks again for all that you do.

Joseph - even though you all found nothing, you made a valiant effort! Kudos to you, CCWeb and the rest of the searchers.

At least this is one more search ruling out suicide IMO.

still waiting for DAVID" AKA" SCRAPPY to sign up here! sometime before xmas bro

Joseph, ccweb, and all others--what you did was so good, courageous, and caring. Thank you so much for your hard work.

And David "AKA" Scrappy--where are you, man? Sign up already! :)

I grew up in Meadville also. I hope she's just pissed off and hidiing. QUOTE]

Has this happened before where Kelly would just go away for awhile and reappear again later on?

How long was she gone before she reappeared?

If she went into hiding, what would the reason be for doing so?

Sorry I didn't answer you sooner. The weather has had my internet knocked out.
I don't know Kelly personally but she went to school with my younger brother. I was just commenting on my wishes as opposed to all of the other possible things that could have happened to her.

Well thanks to all the wonderful folks that went out and searched today, would have been there but am getting ready for a wedding. I have read that Kelly took her keys with her and am wondering if she kept them on her person or still kept them in her toolbox, also why would she take her gloves and goggles with her and then discard them, I think she was in a real hurry to get somewhere!

Well thanks to all the wonderful folks that went out and searched today, would have been there but am getting ready for a wedding. I have read that Kelly took her keys with her and am wondering if she kept them on her person or still kept them in her toolbox, also why would she take her gloves and goggles with her and then discard them, I think she was in a real hurry to get somewhere!
just to be clear...Kelly's nephew did find goggles/safety glasses but whether they were hers was not determined the last I had heard.

Yes I am not clear on a lot of things in this case, the only fact that we really have is that Kelly left her job and didn,t come back! I wish LE would treat her as a missing person not a suicide, someone sure wanted them to think that she was suicidal so that they wouldn't look for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennilynn321