VA VA - Kelly Catalano, 40, Chesterfield, 15 Jan 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this message has nothing to do with trying to solve the case, so I apologize if it is inappropriate, but is seems that many people on this site have become emotionally involved in the case so I just thought I would share. I just came from the calling hours for Kelly. The family had pictureboards and videos set up regarding Kelly. It was so nice to see her smile again but at the same time so depressing to see the sadness on her family member's faces. I had never seen Kelly dressed up before but they had some pictures of her in weddings, and if you thought she looked pretty in the pics that have been posted on here, you would have been amazed at how beautiful she was all dolled up. There were so many pictures of her with her neices and nephews, many of whom I know, and as we've all come to realize Kelly was closer to them than is typical in most families. It was a wonderful tribute to her and her love for and from her family. I saw her sister, Lori, my old softball coach, and she made the comment that "it seems like it was just yesterday." If only it were, but it was a lifetime ago, especially for Kelly. My heart just goes out to all of them--Jody, Tracy, Scott, Lori, Jamie and especially to Jeff right now who was obviously really struggling. I went to school with Jeff and he was a "tough" guy but also very nice. To see someone with that much strength hurting so badly was intense. Please keep this wonderful family in your prayers as they have to say goodbye to their loved one all the while not having any answers. Death is never
"fair" but this goodbye I imagine is going to be especially hard. Kelly was very much loved by all and loved by so many.

It is both my honor and my privilege, to have been entrusted with the following contents of this post and asked to bring it to you in memory of our most treasured Kelly.... I was asked to do so by someone who cares for and loves Kelly deeply. If she chooses to reveal her identity to you, then she shall be the one to do so.....

Rest In Peace my dear friend.....

Untitled.jpg

no words needed on the picture, the picture says it all!

You are so right, that smile says everything.

Rest in peace Kelly. We are here and we aren't going anywhere until the truth is revealed.

You are missed....:angel:

I would like to dedicate a song to everyone that has been affected by Kelly's passing, something I think she would say to all of us. If you get a chance to listen to it, please do: I'll Be There-The Escape Club

I would like to dedicate a song to everyone that has been affected by Kelly's passing, something I think she would say to all of us. If you get a chance to listen to it, please do: I'll Be There-The Escape Club

Here 'tis.........

I'll Be There

Over Mountains
over Trees
over Oceans
over Seas
across the desert
I'll be there

in a whisper on the wind
on the smile of a new friend
just think of me
And I'll be there

Don't be afraid, oh my love
I'll be watching you from above
And I'd give all the world tonight,
to be with you
Because I'm on your side,
And I still care
I may have died,
but I've gone nowhere

Just think of me,
And I'll be there

On the edge of a waking dream
over Rivers
over Streams
through Wind and Rain
I'll be there

Across the wide and open sky
thousands of miles I'd fly
to be with you
I'll be there

Don't be afraid, oh my love
I'll be watching you from above
And I'd give all the world tonight,
to be with you
Because I'm on your side,
And I still care
I may have died,
but I've gone nowhere

Just think of me,
And I'll be there

In the breath of a wind that sighs
oh, there's no need to cry

Just think of me,
And I'll be there

i guess if everything could float up UPSTREAM cargo ships would have no need for an engine.............................

i guess if everything could float up UPSTREAM cargo ships would have no need for an engine.............................

From your keyboard to God's eyes. Our prayer are with all of you tonight, and with Kelly. Cargo ships may not float upstream.....but I bet justice can. Stay strong and take care of yourselves. God bless you each and every one.

~Shutter~

attachment.php

That is a beautiful picture of Kelly. Thank You for sharing it.

It is both my honor and my privilege, to have been entrusted with the following contents of this post and asked to bring it to you in memory of our most treasured Kelly.... I was asked to do so by someone who cares for and loves Kelly deeply. If she chooses to reveal her identity to you, then she shall be the one to do so.....

Rest In Peace my dear friend.....

Untitled.jpg

Shutterfly...

thanks so much for sharing that photo of Kelly.....she was such a beautiful woman

Truths:

1) I never strangled Kelly.

2) My whereabouts can be accounted for from 7:30AM until 5:15PM on January 15th and the information can be verified by multiple people, not just my mother, but receipts, people, activities, etc.

3) I did not write or scratch any vulgarities on Kelly's mailbox. The first indicator should have been the poor spelling.

4) I left the cats there for Kelly. She wanted them and I wanted my dog. I thought they might offer her some companionship and that having them there would be a good thing for her, and so did she.

5) The cats were outside LONG before I left. Kelly and I both made the decision to put them outside.

A while back I stopped reading these posts because there were comments made that were hurtful, inflammatory, speculative and accusatory. I asked my mom to stop posting also, because it wasn't helpful and many of you didn't want to hear truth, you only wanted to hear sensationalized drama.

I am not even going to get involved in the speculative nature of what happened to Kelly. I am coming to terms with the fact that someone I love and who was a big part of my life has passed. Whether due to her own hand or not, Kelly is no longer with us. I am grieving her absence in this life. I am grieving for my family, friends and loved ones. I am grieving for her family. I am grieving for everyone who has experienced a sense of loss because of Kelly's passing.

My prayer is that Kelly's family will somehow find peace, somehow find a way to strengthen the bonds that connect them. My prayer is that we will realize we are all connected to one another and may that connection be peaceful, kind, compassionate and loving. My prayer is that each of you who read this somehow finds peace with Kelly's passing from this life to the next.

Namaste.
How do you know that the spelling was bad on the mail box? You havent responded to this . The first indicator should have been the spelling?

If the mods have removed posts, be assured that there is a very good reason for it.

Please don't repost what has been removed, because if the mods have removed posts, be assured that there is a very good reason for it.

Please do not discuss missing posts, because if the mods have removed posts, be assured that there is a very good reason for it.

<repeat as needed>

Thank you,

Hoppy

So do we have any new info that can be looked at ? I think adding to the fact list was a really good idea.

So do we have any new info that can be looked at ? I think adding to the fact list was a really good idea.

I have something stuck in my head scrap....could be nothing, granted, but it feels a little odd to me....

(someone step in and correct anything I screw up,K?)

If memory serves me correctly, Kelly was officially reported missing (with LE) at approximately 1pm, right?

I'm going with an accepted 'time gone' closer to the 10am mark because I have seen more reference to 10 than to 10:30am.

Read this article.....
http://progress-index.com/news/woman-s-disappearance-baffles-friends-family-1.561707
**But according to some co-workers, Catalano did not disappear on one of her breaks. "Her first break that morning was from 9 to 9:15 a.m., and I was in the break room with her," said a co-worker who did not want to be named.

According to the man, Catalano's next break was coming up at 11:30 a.m., and she had planned to meet with two other co-workers to take a walk by the river.

Sometime around 10 a.m., Catalano suddenly left her work station to go outside, the co-worker said. She never returned. "Kelly just took off, with her machine running," the man said. Company staff immediately reported her missing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then that means they were looking for her almost immediately? That would make sense, wouldn't it? One of your stellar, most dependable workers dips out on you, someone has to look and see the car still there, and it is...so now we KNOW there is a problem, right?

Then there's this....

http://www.nbc12.com/Global/story.asp?S=11862665

**For the last couple weeks, Catalano and two of her coworkers would walk along Innovation Drive near the factory around 11:30am every day. The morning of her disappearance Kelly told those two men she would join them. When they paged her to say they were heading out, she never responded. Kelly had already left the building.

"Somewhere around 10 o'clock or 10:30am she left her work station and went over to a couple of the guys in the shop and said, 'hey I'm leaving. I'm going for a walk,'" said Controller Tom O'Connell. "Nobody saw her again."**

So if they knew she was "missing" almost immediately, my question then becomes why were these two employees preparing to go for a walk and paging her to go with them as if it was business as usual? That's a full hour and a half after the first unnamed coworker says she was immediately reported missing.

It's either that, or no one noticed she was gone from 10am clear until 11:30am when she didn't answer these two guys....and THAT is a scarey thought.

It can't be both of these things. And I realize this is a plant and that they could all work in different area's. I also know what doing plant work is like, and when something noteworthy happens, it circulates like wildfire.

Like I said, I just found it rather strange. If someone could enlighten us as to which of these (if either) is factual, I'd be very grateful.

I have something stuck in my head scrap....could be nothing, granted, but it feels a little odd to me....

(someone step in and correct anything I screw up,K?)

If memory serves me correctly, Kelly was officially reported missing (with LE) at approximately 1pm, right?

I'm going with an accepted 'time gone' closer to the 10am mark because I have seen more reference to 10 than to 10:30am.

Read this article.....
http://progress-index.com/news/woman-s-disappearance-baffles-friends-family-1.561707
**But according to some co-workers, Catalano did not disappear on one of her breaks. "Her first break that morning was from 9 to 9:15 a.m., and I was in the break room with her," said a co-worker who did not want to be named.

According to the man, Catalano's next break was coming up at 11:30 a.m., and she had planned to meet with two other co-workers to take a walk by the river.

Sometime around 10 a.m., Catalano suddenly left her work station to go outside, the co-worker said. She never returned. "Kelly just took off, with her machine running," the man said. Company staff immediately reported her missing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then that means they were looking for her almost immediately? That would make sense, wouldn't it? One of your stellar, most dependable workers dips out on you, someone has to look and see the car still there, and it is...so now we KNOW there is a problem, right?

Then there's this....

http://www.nbc12.com/Global/story.asp?S=11862665

**For the last couple weeks, Catalano and two of her coworkers would walk along Innovation Drive near the factory around 11:30am every day. The morning of her disappearance Kelly told those two men she would join them. When they paged her to say they were heading out, she never responded. Kelly had already left the building.

"Somewhere around 10 o'clock or 10:30am she left her work station and went over to a couple of the guys in the shop and said, 'hey I'm leaving. I'm going for a walk,'" said Controller Tom O'Connell. "Nobody saw her again."**

So if they knew she was "missing" almost immediately, my question then becomes why were these two employees preparing to go for a walk and paging her to go with them as if it was business as usual? That's a full hour and a half after the first unnamed coworker says she was immediately reported missing.

It's either that, or no one noticed she was gone from 10am clear until 11:30am when she didn't answer these two guys....and THAT is a scarey thought.

It can't be both of these things. And I realize this is a plant and that they could all work in different area's. I also know what doing plant work is like, and when something noteworthy happens, it circulates like wildfire.

Like I said, I just found it rather strange. If someone could enlighten us as to which of these (if either) is factual, I'd be very grateful.
I wonder what the inside of the shop looks like, if there was a welding station then it would have to be like an open area with a light blind for welding. Does her co workers work at different stations ,but in a big room? It is strange the amount of time went by . Immediately to me would mean with in a few min.,but not over an hour and a half? I did get the feeling that something does not add up in all of that. I just cant put my finger on it. And people planning to go walking after that time passed when she was reported missing? And was Green ever found? And why didnt L.E. get there until the next day?

UPDATED LIST

Using ccweb's three examples as a starting point, I want to create an extensive list of reasons why it appears that Kelly's death was not a suicide; please add to this list any reasons that you deem fit:

3. Kelly mentioned things were moved around in her home
11. she reported to others that she was being stalked
14. doors to Kelly's home were found unlocked (after police locked them) following Kelly's disappearance

Thanks.

I was looking at the list that Truthsleuth created and I also looked at the postings that were made in this forum since this case began. These three things on Truthsleuth's list got me thinking.

I recall earlier posts in this forum regarding the doors issue at Kelly's home.

In one post, the person who used to live in Kelly's home stated that Kelly often left the doors unlocked when she left for work in the morning.

In another post, a neighbor says that Kelly was always careful and it wasn't like Kelly to leave her front and back doors open when she was gone.

And in another post, her family says that Kelly always left her front and back doors closed but she always entered her home through the garage door.

Now when I leave home to go to work, I always lock my doors. It doesn't matter whether or not a family member is in my home when I leave to go to work, I always lock my doors. And I believe Kelly was the same way too.

I know that we all discussed the door issue at Kelly's home and Kelly's concerns about being stalked. Also, I know that we all discussed the possibility that someone at work could have made a copy of Kelly's home keys.

But here is another possibility that I don't think we did consider in this case. And I bet this possibility make a whole lot more sense here.

I believe that it is possible that someone could have entered Kelly's home through her garage door.

I believe that someone had a remote garage door opener and knew Kelly's code on her garage door opener. That would give someone an easy entry in Kelly's home where that person rearranged things in Kelly's home and left her door locks unlocked.

I believe that most homes with garage door openers have more than one remotes. So the question is did Kelly share a spare remote garage door opener with anybody else?

Truthsleuth, thank you for creating the extensive list on Kelly's behalf. I believe we may have found a new angle on this case that we may have overlooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13