VA VA - Kelly Catalano, 40, Chesterfield, 15 Jan 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have not heard anything from Kellys ex since a couple days after Kelly went missing. She sent me a message just saying police questioned her and she helped as much as she could and if we needed anything please let her know....blah blah blah. (stuff like that) I just don't buy any of her crap. I was never her biggest fan! Don't get me wrong I hope she has a good life but she will have to answer for everything she has done. No that doesn't mean I think she killed Kelly but she isn't a good person.
Another Niece....just a quick question.....have you heard anything about Kelly's ex-gf? Just wondering what ever happened to her and if there's any info about her.

Kelly's case was one of the first I really followed after joining Websleuths and it has always bothered me a lot that there were no answers. I also remember that several other women in the surrounding area went missing at approximately the same time, all ending up in the water too. To believe that these 3 or 4 accomplished, beautiful women all decided to drown themselves for no apparent reason is just too hard to accept.

Please know that Kelly has not been forgotten.

Another Niece.....with the passage of time, have you come to any further conclusions regarding Kelly's death? I know that over time certain things tend to become clearer. If you don't feel comfortable answering I will totally understand, just thought I'd check in. I still don't buy what LE was selling as far as their theory of suicide.

This thread was one of the first I followed on WS, and I still think of Kelly often. She's been on my mind today...

It has been 7 years on March 11 since Kelly's body has been found. It still hurts just as bad now as it did then. When people say "now that she has been found, the family can have closure" that statement could not be further from the truth. It brings more questions that remain unanswered. There will not be any closure until whoever did this has been caught.

Another Niece.....with the passage of time, have you come to any further conclusions regarding Kelly's death? I know that over time certain things tend to become clearer. If you don't feel comfortable answering I will totally understand, just thought I'd check in. I still don't buy what LE was selling as far as their theory of suicide.

We are no closer to getting answers now then we were 7 years ago. It sad how VA LE has no interest in any of the missing person cases they have.

Chesterfield has recently reopened another case that was initially ruled suicide. Citizens generally never agreed with the suicide ruling in that case, a popular local teacher. Maybe now they could be persuaded to look into what happened to Kelly again?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoMagnolia2
Back