VA VA - Mamta Kafle Bhatt, 28, mom & pediatric nurse, 'involuntary missing,' husband reported her missing Aug 5, Manassas Park, 31 July 2024 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is what I don't understand and it's the same issue I see in Canada is why an interpreter ? you work in a English speaking job including govt jobs associate with English people for me it seems like a waste of money and time. Jmoo
It’s so Naresh can never turn around and say he didn’t understand something. Having an interpreter helps to prevent Naresh from finding legal loopholes.

This is what I don't understand and it's the same issue I see in Canada is why a interpreter ? you work in a English speaking job including govt jobs associate with English people for me it seems like a waste of money and time. Jmoo
It's about equal access for all to participate in their defense. Court language is complicated and completely different to conversational English. Nobody should be at a disadvantage in a courtroom because of their ESL status or sensory disability.

MOO

This is about a mile from Mamta's home.

SEP 5, 2024
7News has reached out to police to ask if this is connected to the disappearance and presumed death of Mamta Kafle, a Manassas Park mother who has been missing since last month. As of12 p.m., we are waiting for a response.

SkyTrak7 is over the scene. Watch here or below:

Case rescheduled to 11:30.

Thursday's motion hearing is for a judge to waive a grand jury. Due to the lack of a Nepalese interpreter, the judge rescheduled a 10 a.m. hearing to 11:30 p.m.

SEP 5, 2024
7News has reached out to police to ask if this is connected to the disappearance and presumed death of Mamta Kafle, a Manassas Park mother who has been missing since last month. As of12 p.m., we are waiting for a response.

I can see a mobile command center, and there's lots of police cars there. Cant' tell exactly where they're searching, but it appears to be in a tree line.

I can see a mobile command center, and there's lots of police cars there. Cant' tell exactly where they're searching, but it appears to be in a tree line.
Really hoping this is it. Her family shouldn't be denied the opportunity to perform the rites for her they need for their grief and for closure.

MOO

Yeah, it's basically a view of the parking lot. In addition to the command center, I counted 27 vehicles but some have come and some have gone since then. Too bad we can't see through the trees.

This is what I don't understand and it's the same issue I see in Canada is why a interpreter ? you work in a English speaking job including govt jobs associate with English people for me it seems like a waste of money and time. Jmoo

This is often the attitude taken by people whose first and only language is English. I am in Canada too, and I am grateful that people can ask for an interpreter so that they can understand the legal proceedings. If the defendant doesn't understand what goes on, then we have nothing better than a kangaroo court.

WUSA 9 has confirmed police in Manassas Park are currently searching an area near the former Manassas Christian School for the remains of missing mother, Mamta Kafle Bhatt. Her husband, Naresh Bhatt, is charged with concealment of a dead body. @wusa9

I wonder if this search is based on information from the Tesla. ?

Last edited:

SEP 5, 2024

I looked up the Manassas Christian School. Google maps shows that it is permanently closed, as well as their website. Would that mean no working security cameras? The small wooded area is also bordered by roads and a senior living home. Considering it is a very populated suburban area, this might be a patch of woods unlikely to have people really noticing it and somewhere to hide a body, imo.

Screenshot_20240905_124721_Maps.jpg

I looked up the Manassas Christian School. Google maps shows that it is permanently closed, as well as their website. Would that mean no working security cameras? The small wooded area is also bordered by roads and a senior living home. Considering it is a very populated suburban area, this might be a patch of woods unlikely to have people really noticing it and somewhere to hide a body, imo.

View attachment 529210

That is a TINY wooded area. You can count the individual trees! Looks like it's right in the middle of suburbia.

Hopefully that means the search will be complete and efficient. It's not like they're having to scale cliffsides or gorges to get in every bit of it.

Naresh appeared in a Manassas court after a judicial and domestic court judge approved an appeal from his defense that moved his trial to Prince William County Circuit Court on charges of concealing a dead body.

Thursday's motion hearing is for a judge to waive a grand jury. Due to the lack of a Nepalese interpreter, the judge rescheduled a 10 a.m. hearing to 11:30 p.m

Recent motions by Naresh's public defender have only made some community members believe he's trying to expedite an impending trial.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoohoo27
Back