VA VA - Mamta Kafle Bhatt, 28, mom & pediatric nurse, 'involuntary missing,' husband reported her missing Aug 5, Manassas Park, 31 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
<snipped & BBM>
Kafle is a nurse who has worked at INOVA hospitals as well as the UVA Health Prince William Medical Center.

She was pregnant and I have never, ever seen anybody lighter,” said friend Sunita Basnt Thapa. “You know, she was very energetic and very eager to help people – [she is] kind of person. And she is there to help everybody out.”

Aug 13; 9:17am

She vanished on July 31.

Her husband reported her missing on Aug. 5.

Police believe Kafle went missing on involuntary circumstances. This was determined because officials said it was out of her normal routine to be gone this long.

7News learned that some of Kafle's family and friends started a Facebook page called " Find Mamta Kafle Bhatt"to bring attention to this missing case. According to a recent post on the Facebook page, Kafle's friends and family are gathering in front of the Manassas Park police station "to show support for Mamta's cause."

Per this article, her husband claims to have called police to notify them Mamta was missing on Friday 8/2, but the official report wasn’t created until Monday the 5th.

Aug 13; 9:17am

She vanished on July 31.

Her husband reported her missing on Aug. 5.
RS&BBM - Wait, so did the husband report her missing on August 2nd or August 5th?

Let me guess he woke up and she was just ‘gone’…Or she went out to get something at the store and never returned. I hope I am wrong and she reappears.

Plus what does “involuntary missing” mean? Do they have some kind of evidence that she did not leave on her own. It is usually like pulling teeth to get some LE interested in a missing female over the age of 12. So why are they listing this as ‘involuntary’ so quickly. They must know something we do not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans
Back