VA VA - Mamta Kafle Bhatt, 28, mom & pediatric nurse, 'involuntary missing,' husband reported her missing Aug 5, Manassas Park, 31 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She’s broken all known patterns, as she always let people know when she was away from her husband (it seems to be after arguments); their marriage does not appear to have been a happy one.

Law enforcement is saying that the isn’t missing in her own volition, even upping the case to “critical.”

So it doesn’t appear they themselves are entertaining that option. I think they know a lot that we don’t.
Good point and I agree. (I still hear the nagging voice, though.)

jmo

8/15/24

Kafle's friend, Nadia Navarro, who organized Tuesday's gathering, told WJLA that it is unlike the mother to leave her 11-month-old daughter.

"Even if she was desperate, even if she might have been facing something, she wouldn't have left her daughter," Navarro told WJLA. "She was very self-sacrificial that way, no matter what would have been happening."

8/14/24

"The timelines are not aligning," friend Nadia Navarro said.

The last time Navarro heard from her friend was just days before she went missing.

"July 28 probably is the last time she tried to contact me," Navarro told FOX 5. "It was a missed call."​

She didn’t think anything of it until she saw a poster online saying that her 28-year-old friend was missing.

"I was like, ‘that’s strange.’ We had just planned a sleepover to see each other," said Navarro.

The two were roommates back in 2021 when Kafle’s husband was deployed.

"Mamta was more like a big sister to me," Navarro said.

Kafle and her husband later moved into their home in Manassas Park where they were raising their 11-month-old baby girl. Now, friends of Kafle’s like Navarro are questioning why she would just up and leave her little girl.

"She loved her baby more than anything else in the world," said Navarro.

8/15/24

Kafle's friend, Nadia Navarro, who organized Tuesday's gathering, told WJLA that it is unlike the mother to leave her 11-month-old daughter.

"Even if she was desperate, even if she might have been facing something, she wouldn't have left her daughter," Navarro told WJLA. "She was very self-sacrificial that way, no matter what would have been happening."
This is why I don't believe there's any chance she left of her own volition.

And remember, everyone, we have seen many cases where PD is quiet until an arrest is made and then we learn they knew all along the partner was responsible even though we saw them say 'They're being cooperative' and didn't name them as a POI. They need to get their case together, often requiring search warrants and then an arrest warrant that needs to be reviewed and signed. They may remain hush so as not to screw their case. It is not all in the PD's control. Entirely possible that is the case here.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha
Back