VA VA - Mamta Kafle Bhatt, 28, mom & pediatric nurse, 'involuntary missing,' husband reported her missing Aug 5, Manassas Park, 31 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now that he is POI:

Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) Graphic

Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)​

Government of Nepal (GoN)

Issued Mar 2011 Expires Mar 2023

He has multiple. Here’s another one that interests me because he lists a job as a police officer in Fairfax County that lasted only 9 months. That seems to indicate something happened after graduating the academy.

What? I don't remember hearing this. Anyone else?

AUG 21, 2024
During the news conference, police confirmed that they have a few people of interest, one of which is Bhatt’s husband.

ETA: I remembered how short that presser was and re-listened to it. I didn't hear this.
lol, I wonder if a CSI team is searching their homes too. I’ll assume they’re not being cooperative as well.

If you’re the only one reporting something that multiple other outlets covered and reported on, then you’ve got it wrong.

Hopefully they correct it.

I’m guessing LE thought they were going to have an arrest or other major update to announce at the PC, but things are taking longer than anticipated. We get nothing-burger pressers all the time, but they usually schedule those during standard business hours. And the chief seemed pretty flustered. I’m optimistic their activity today yielded good evidence and we’ll get some news shortly.
MOO

I’m guessing LE thought they were going to have an arrest or other major update to announce at the PC, but things are taking longer than anticipated. We get nothing-burger pressers all the time, but they usually schedule those during standard business hours. And the chief seemed pretty flustered. I’m optimistic their activity today yielded good evidence and we’ll get some news shortly.
MOO
I think it was simply to address the search warrant, which had just hit the news. The community has been hounding the department non-stop, so it would have helped to quell the complaints that they weren't taking this seriously. You can tell he's feeling the pressure though, as you're right, he did seem flustered. He also talked about having more information tomorrow after the search, which isn't something I'd typically expect.

It's heartbreaking and making me fume with rage, these cases where the husbands do this.
Young women, pregnant or with a baby at home...
Same with Mischa in Oahu. Also went missing on July 31.
It's so upsetting. It happens over and over.
No words...

These people have absolutely no idea how criminal investigations work. I understand that, but I don’t have to like it.

In fact, it makes me irrationally angry when I see stuff like this. You are not entitled to information that will destroy an ongoing investigation. It’s clear this is being taken seriously, and has been taken seriously for a long time (based on the number of warrants and interviews).

These people will pull this crap until he is arrested, and then claim credit.
Thanks Mass….. you are so correct and appreciate the perspective. And as I surmise many will say it takes time to establish ‘probable cause’. Time. And effort and work. Ten (10) search warrants. That takes time. Detective and investigator work, and likely sleepless nights too.

And not directed at you….. just musing along….. wonder if some of the cameras and photographic equipment might be for Luminol study? At least it seems the house will now be held as a possible scene for evidence collection? Anyone see if any vehicle(s) and electronic devices, or phones confiscated? Wonder when or if a statement will be released by counsel perhaps for the husband? MOO

Thanks Mass….. you are so correct and appreciate the perspective. And as I surmise many will say it takes time to establish ‘probable cause’. Time. And effort and work. Ten (10) search warrants. That takes time. Detective and investigator work, and likely sleepless nights too.

And not directed at you….. just musing along….. wonder if some of the cameras and photographic equipment might be for Luminol study? At least it seems the house will now be held as a possible scene for evidence collection? Anyone see if any vehicle(s) and electronic devices, or phones confiscated? Wonder when or if a statement will be released by counsel perhaps for the husband? MOO
I didn’t see the car there, and if they were able to get a warrant to search the house then it stands to reason they have one for the car too.

We’ve followed cases on here where we can see the black lights through the house windows when they’re using luminol. Hopefully a reporter is able to capture an image here.

Hopefully we are going to hear something tomorrow about what was found in the search. The chief said 3-4 hours to finish the search and then he has to wait for the report.

A reporter in this video says there seemed to be focus on the back deck where LE had a tent set up. FWIW

Hopefully we are going to hear something tomorrow about what was found in the search. The chief said 3-4 hours to finish the search and then he has to wait for the report.

A reporter in this video says there seemed to be focus on the back deck where LE had a tent set up. FWIW

I am hoping that as well. I think the husband and baby were on the back deck under the gazebo, the curtains were probably put up to block the view of the baby.

I hope that when LE packs up to leave they take him into custody and the baby is taken somewhere safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back