GUILTY VA - Meghan Landowski, 16, raped & murdered, Portsmouth, 10 April 2008 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I didn't know that people in jail could use computers. That sure doesn't sound right to me. They can email anyone then? What if a rapist emails the person he raped or a killer emails the victim's family? What happened to the good old fashioned pencil and paper? They don't deserve to have the use of computers.

Looks like this young man is doing a good job of hanging himself. He may as well go into court and pled guilty and get it over with. His own words will find him guilty if this is true. I would just like to know why he did that to Megan.
Of course we will never know why. This kid has ruined the rest of his life. I wonder if that even crossed his mind before he committed this crime.

In an adult jail, there are no computers for inmate use. In TDH, computers are there so that the bad kids can "continue their education". What a waste. :mad:

In an adult jail, there are no computers for inmate use. In TDH, computers are there so that the bad kids can "continue their education". What a waste. :mad:

Thanks...that makes more sense then for them to just have computers to use for whatever.

This kid is following a pattern that a lot of killers follow...they just have to talk to someone about what they did. Whether it is bragging or just getting it off their chest we don't know but a lot of killers end up telling at least one person about the kill.

I imagine this is in regards to Emily. Poor kid....wwhat has she got herself sucked into with Robert Barnes?!

http://hamptonroads.com/2008/12/portsmouth-prosecutors-want-youth-landowski-case-tried-adult

Prosecutors are expected to ask a judge today to transfer the case of a youth charged in the death of Meghan Landowski to be transferred to Circuit Court.

The hearing today for Robert Lee Barnes is expected to yield new details about the reasons police believe he is connected to the crime.

Barnes was arrested Oct. 23 and charged with first-degree murder and burglary, police said.

Landowski was found stabbed to death in her family’s home in Simonsdale on April 10.

Seems Robert wasn't so careful. He left a lot of evidence. I wonder if the masked man left any shoe prints? :rolleyes:

Oh I wasn't serious about the masked man.

I'm sure they didn't want the tape played because it was incriminating.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back