Found Deceased VA - Molly Meghan Miller, 31, Charlottesville, 29 Dec 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is it proven she did go out and used the card? How was she going to get $300 of groceries home, if so? Or did he go out?
Maybe he did not stay in the house those nights he thought she was missing? So he did not find her?

Is it proven she did go out and used the card? How was she going to get $300 of groceries home, if so? Or did he go out?
Maybe he did not stay in the house those nights he thought she was missing? So he did not find her?
The $300 grocery trip was determined to be from earlier in the day and not believed to be relevant to her disappearance.

The time was corrected to her buying groceries and going home before she “left” on one of the missing persons FB pages.

The police have NOT indicated that she was not hidden in the house, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t see why he would report her missing if he was aware that her body was in their house.

Reaching a bit: Maybe she didn't die on the 29th when she went missing. Maybe she hid all this time inside the house or was stuck somewhere? It has happened.

It's so sad. I do wonder if she did come back when he was asleep and killed herself?
They apparently have a dog, no? I'm sure I read that somewhere. Sorry if it's not true. However if there was a dog, wouldn't the dog try to be with her? Like outside the room where she at, or just upset, disturbed, like whining or sad? Now this is just speculation on my part. I'm wondering.
I wonder if maybe they were discussing something life changing, to separate or change jobs or????

All speculation of an active mind, being feed by my own opinion.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Yes, they have a dog.

I can’t see why he would report her missing if he was aware that her body was in their house.

That's my thinking as well. I don't think he was responsible for her death. I mean, any common idiot knows you don't murder someone then tuck their body in the house you share with them and make a missing person's report. You've have to be seriously stupid to do something like that, I'm talking a whole other element on the Periodic Table of Stupid.

This is being treated as a suicide--no arrests and "no threat to the public"...

How can it be a suicide? How would he not find her body? This is not a large house.

That's my thinking as well. I don't think he was responsible for her death. I mean, any common idiot knows you don't murder someone then tuck their body in the house you share with them and make a missing person's report. You've have to be seriously stupid to do something like that, I'm talking a whole other element on the Periodic Table of Stupid.

I get that, but what if he HID the body in the house? Like, tried to seal it in a wall?

Hey Everyone,

Many of you are posting Facebook posts from a person named Jackson Landers.

If this person can show he is close to the victim then we may consider allowing some of his information.

We have heard nothing from the police about the cause of death. Until we do anything that anyone else reports is speculation.

Until someone can show me this person is close to the victim I ask you please do not post any more of his Facebook information.

Thank you,
Tricia

He knows the victim and fiance. I do too. How do I prove this to you?

Did the home have a crawl space? With the reported temperatures I doubt they would have smelled anything if that is where she was found.

There was work being done on the house--excavation and the addition of a large basement.

There isn't any proof or suspicion of suicide. This does not add up.

Did NOT expect her to be in the house! This isn't the first case it's happened. Do the LE NOT check the house of the missing person, and only rely on what they are told? The person left the house, so they start looking outside the house first? There is a case on here recently, person was disabled, reported missing, found in the ceiling above the garage! JBR found in the cellar of the house. Little 5yr old girl, Chinese, found in the wall, mother believed to have murdered her. Another child was buried into concrete in the basement of a rental home.

Speaking of concrete, Molly was a mason. I wonder if her BF had learned about mixing cement and laying bricks, rocks, etc? It's possible Molly was behind a rock/brick/mortar wall.

Looking through her FB, I was in awe at her taking trash and making treasures. Recycling, reusing, repurposing. Very talent.

Anchor/Reporter for WVIR-TV: UPDATE: Charlottesville Police officers actually discovered the body of Molly Miller inside her King Street home.

I'm in the UK and have just woken up to this. It's so sad. Poor Molly.

I thought my cat got out once and looked all over the neighborhood for him, but he was really just stuck in a clothes drawer in the bedroom. He was a cat.

Where does a suicidal person hide such that neither the other person living in the house, nor the dog, notices a dead body?

Maybe the BF wasn't there while he was looking for her?

Did LE search the place of did he finally locate her?

What did she need $300 for so badly that she left home without proper clothing and walked 2 miles in the cold only to face another 2 mile cold walk back home?She wasn't carrying $300 worth of groceries.

This may have been an OD. Maybe she relapsed. Not a suicide. Maybe she hid to shoot the drugs or whatever and OD'd where she hid.

She was a beautiful young woman, I am very sorry she is gone.

It has been widely reported by LE and family that the $300 purchase was late afternoon after which she went back to the house by vehicle with the groceries. Purchase was NOT after she left in the evening.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INSP MORSE
Back