Found Safe VA - Monica, 29, Kai, 7, & Oria Lamping, 11 mos, Virginia Beach, 21 Jan 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The fact is, it's Tuesday now. All the assumptions about no one home Saturday night, maybe they don't know house burned down and animals died, etc. etc. can be thrown out the window. It is very possible the house burned down because of a space heater accidentally being left on and that could just be a horrible coincidence here, but I don't think so.

I believe missing endangered is the right category to have her and the children in.

In my gut something happened to them Saturday night and the space heater was left on by the perpetrator of the crime to cause the house fire to look accidental.

My questions now: where is the room-mate & where is chad?

Has anyone ever seen this room mate?

It is an odd coincidence that the mother and her children are missing, as well as no one can locate the room mate. Peculiar?

Perhaps Chad is not involved. At the moment, it looks like LE has two people who are questionable in this missing case, the room mate and Chad.

It doesn't sound good to me, I am sorry to say.

There is a Help Find Monica Lamping page on FB, but not sure how to link it on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Questions running through my head...

Where is the roommate now?
How was she notified of the fire?
Where was she during the fire?
How long did it take for her to show up at the home after she was notified?
Who owns the home?
Who is Oria's father and where is he?

I am praying for a positive outcome for everyone.

WAVY is reporting that there's a SAR team at Monica's house right now.

Marking my spot in this sad case.
Maybe she ran off--- but since the kids are missing, it looks bad.
Assuming here that le have spoken to the ex and to the missing kids fathers ?
:moo:

If you search down on the FB page "Locate the Missing" under Monica Lamping's missing post, it looks like someone has been in contact with the roommate of Monica. I hope it's okay to post what she said...She states that the roommate wasn't there at the time of the fire and isn't missing. The pets that were killed were the roommates. Initials of the poster are A.W. and it begins with "I'm about 30 minutes from there..." posted 13 hours ago. I hope they find this family okay.

Link to Locate the Missing:
https://www.facebook.com/missingcases/?hc_location=ufi

422f44ffa270d7483f5d1c034a9ed4a9.jpg

https://www.vbgov.com/news/pages/se...each+police+investigate+a+missing+person+case

I'm wondering what Chad drives and under what circumstances she has the stepson if she's single/dating? Though I suppose that someone would have to get her phone records as any PCs or tablets in the home would have been destroyed in the fire.

I did see the step mom Kai dad new wife post that Monica was very cooperative in regards to kai missing school and that it had to be approved by the father That does not sound like a happy go lucky scenario to me ..

Something is horribly odd about this story. Where is the "other woman" that lived in the house? Police find nothing suspicious about a missing woman and two kids whose house burned down the same night she was last heard from?

What in the world?

The other woman was a roommate who seemed to have a boyfriend and didn't stay in the home 24/7 as she frequents her boyfriends home .. from my understanding

So, I'm confused, are they certain that none of these people were killed in the fire?

I am local . And know a Chad I met on a dating site whose common friend of hers . I sent the info to the proper people but just like any other cases the law is very hesitant to release anything on what they know .. we sit here and wonder or debate the what ifs . But all know the first 48 are crucial ..

WAVY is reporting that there's a SAR team at Monica's house right now.

Well what in the actual heck? Why three days later? Wouldn't they have known if the family perished in the fire? The house didn't look to be a complete loss based on the photos.

Well what in the actual heck? Why three days later? Wouldn't they have known if the family perished in the fire? The house didn't look to be a complete loss based on the photos.

RSBM

Yes, that's interesting !

Wonder what they're looking for ?
(SAR as in 'search and rescue' --- and it's not as if someone is still alive , just waiting in the remains of the house.)

From the photos, it appeared to have affected some rooms, but not the whole house.
:moo:

I think family brought them in because the title of the article I posted is now, Private search and rescue team at VB house of missing mother, children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back