Found Safe VA - Monica, 29, Kai, 7, & Oria Lamping, 11 mos, Virginia Beach, 21 Jan 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Left on her own free will....wonder why the best friend and/or family didn't know what was going on?

Wow what a stupid selfish woman!!!

I feel that's a harsh statement . Details have not been reported and it's not us to judge why she chose to do what she did. You do not walk in her shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chad must be one hell of a catch................................

And the roommate who lost her two furbabies!!!!! :tears:

Yes, this troubles me so much. If somebody did intentionally start that fire, they need to be held responsible for the death of those precious animals. Glad they are safe but left with a lot of questions

I don't think there was a Chad. And I don't think there was anything wrong with her car. And I don't think she even went on a blind date last Saturday. I think she made this all up in an attempt to take her children away and have them all to herself. Then cover up her tracks by making us all believe that they were abducted and murdered.

If she did this for selfish reasons then shame on her and I hope she faces charges and a fine. People who fake a disappearance are exactly the reason why people who really are missing and need help can't get it.

No excuse. She sent law enforcement on a wild goose chase and her family was worried sick.

She put everyone through hell. I don't care about her but I am glad her kids are ok.

I am a single mom with 2 kids as well would never take the kids away from anyone.

she is now homeless to add to her problems.

I feel that's a harsh statement . Details have not been reported and it's not us to judge why she chose to do what she did. You do not walk in her shoes.

Single-parenting of 2 small children is tough. If dad isn't walking through that door on a regular basis, that is one and the same in my book. Not excusing her decisions, just saying...

Sent from my LG-H740 using Tapatalk

Yeah!

We always hope that missing people are found safe and alive. Today is the time to celebrate and be grateful.

I wish Monica the best and that she is able to recover out of the public eye from whatever is troubling her.

wow, I just found this out. Where has she been, she had to know everyone was looking for them. it has been all over the news

No excuse. She sent law enforcement on a wild goose chase and her family was worried sick.

She put everyone through hell. I don't care about her but I am glad her kids are ok.

I am a single mom with 2 kids as well would never take the kids away from anyone.

she is now homeless to add to her problems.

I totally get what you're saying, but I wouldn't say "no excuse". There is almost always a possible reason. Maybe a father of one of the kids threatened to take them away or kill them or whatever, and maybe it was said in person (no written evidence). NOT saying that is what happened here, but maybe she felt geographical distance and/or disappearance was the only way to keep her kids safe. You just never know.

Yeah!

We always hope that missing people are found safe and alive. Today is the time to celebrate and be grateful.

I wish Monica the best and that she is able to recover out of the public eye from whatever is troubling her.

Quoting myself.

As compassionate as I'm feeling at the moment, I also am remembering it's possible she committed arson. If that is true, she will have to face the consequences of that, imo.

There's no evidence Chad was a real person. Her friends have no idea why she would do this.

Maybe the fire was an accident (for all we know it could have been the roommate's heater) and maybe she misjudged how dramatic the response would be. Honestly, if there hadn't been a fire, I don't think this would have gotten as much attention.

I hope she gets whatever help she needs, this could cause custody problems and tons of other issues, and as mentioned upthread, she is now homeless and lost most of her stuff.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back