Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what if she was secretly talking to a guy from online and she made plans to meet up with him at the concert? she could have went outside to call him or he called her and then meet up with him. he kidnaps her and takes the phone battery out so that no one will know what the numbers were she last talked to on the phone?

ahhhh, thanks Kant...

That makes much more sense, she may have called and said ....

Dang! Can't get back in, can't afford ticket, will meet y'all afterwards by the car.

Then when she doesn't show, they figure she left with a guy or another friend.

I hope we get more details from the conference.

On Nancy Grace last night, they made a plea for anyone at the conference to "please look though your photos, cell phone video," etc., to see if she is in the background and who she may have been talking to.
bbm

oh good. Maybe someone will see her in a shot that may provide a little clue.

On the ticket, locals say it wasnt sold out and that there were cheap seats (as well as expensive ones) still available. Also, it's been said that money was not an "issue" (fwiw) for her family and presumably for her, so I wonder why she couldn't have bought another ticket, the cheapest ticket, just to get back in (and then she could go back to her original seat.) It's all just too odd and incomplete.

Also, the mom could seem cool b/c she is barely holding it together in order to be able to communicate on TV. The only weird part for me regarding the mom was her giving what seemed like a totally supportive, carte blanche pass to the friends - which is "nice" and all, but it seems like the friends are
not telling a lot (or not everything, especially about the topic of drinking etc)
(which I would find very unsettling)

MOO

miss lisa so far they said no big breaking news will be reported.
Though the news report said they found a black t-shirt in a stream...LE has not said if it was Morgan's or not at this time.

(PC) Hasn't started yet, but the news is reporting updates in the case while they wait for the news conference to start!

I hope others will help me out...not the fastest typing.
I'll do my best for you though! :winko:

:angel:

According to the news 3 reporter..parents are NOT speaking at todays press conference. This will just be LE.

Reporter says there are MANY news outlets there from Washington D.C., all over VA, and other surrounding areas.

the link says that there were signs that said no reentry however she might not have known that was the case
le is back in roanake not at the presser, only va state police and some luetanants will be there
it's a presser to the presser
mostly reporters photographers crews setting up there

what if she was secretly talking to a guy from online and she made plans to meet up with him at the concert? she could have went outside to call him or he called her and then meet up with him. he kidnaps her and takes the phone battery out so that no one will know what the numbers were she last talked to on the phone?
I hope LE is looking at the computer. OMG surely she wouldnt do that. That is so dangerous, but unfortunately I think it is very plausible. Another worry is that the parents said that she didn't date much. If she is sheltered and/or inexperienced in the dating world (not used to dating a lot) she could be very trusting. IDK.

Bianca, the reporter, is talking on the phone with the news anchor while waiting for the presser......

She's saying that LE have been searching a good deal today around the university track and that creek.

Should be starting in just a few minutes. The family of Morgan is at home in Roanoke. They are not on campus anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman