Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Ladybug. I didn't know anyone else had mentioned this. Sorry to be a disruption.

Actually, my thinking regarding this all goes back to a popular theory a decade ago about JonBenet Ramsey. Due to some ridiculous statements by Patsy that the family always flew without suitcases, just clothing stuffed into black garbage bags ( found at the home on the day the body was found), the theory was tossed around that perhaps John, a licensed pilot with private planes, might have planned to fly over a remote part of CO outside Boulder and dump JBR's body.The 911 calls were too early to allow this to happen, according to the theories. I thought the theory made a lot more sense than their explanations of the lack of packing ( We always stuff our things in garbage bags, then in the plane).

It is possible to fly low and slow enough to shove a body out of the very small right front seat of a small private plane such as a Cessna. Both seats are right up against each other. Very little room.

I agree that an ATV makes a lot more sense and requires a lot less effort.

No disruption at at all! People were saying maybe she was thrown from a plane...but never said WHY they even thought that! Thanks!

OMG!!! that is scarey. If he is a landscaper then he is at alot of homes.

Problem is even if anyone knew of people going to the concert they would not rat on a pal would they?
Why would a good looking girl's purse be made to look as if it were stolen?
The killer had two choices...
steal contents
steal money
take girl and all her stuff to be pawned?
This does not add up for me somehow..
did she really make it inside the arena??
My gut says no....

IMO, if i were LE, i would check to see how many males under the age of 40 grew up in that area, or may have had friends/relatives around where her body was found that actually had the possibility to come into contact with Morgan via colleges, work, her parents' work.

When i was a kid we used to drink in the woods.
The area where she was found sounds like a good spot for that, not to mention illegal trespassing with dirtbikes, quads, or for hunting.

I wonder if Mr Bass ever had problems with people trespassing on his farm? It's also possible he didn't know they were there.

Locals would know if it is a good area to go off roading with quads and dirtbikes. These locals could have passed on their knowledge to other friends who may have the same hobby and wanted a place to ride.

Down the line eventually it may lead back to someone who would have come into contact with Morgan or her friends. Somehow the perp knew who Morgan was, unless this was completely random. I don't think it's random as there was never any signs of a struggle and Morgan made no attempts to alert others that she was in danger. If she went with someone who she felt comfortable with, then it would make sense. Friend of a friend, someone she knew vaguely or didn't know well type deal.

IMO, if i were LE, i would check to see how many males under the age of 40 grew up in that area, or may have had friends/relatives around where her body was found that actually had the possibility to come into contact with Morgan via colleges, work, her parents' work.

When i was a kid we used to drink in the woods.
The area where she was found sounds like a good spot for that, not to mention illegal trespassing with dirt bikes, quads, or for hunting.

I wonder if Mr Bass ever had problems with people trespassing on his farm? It's also possible he didn't know they were there.

Locals would know if it is a good area to go off roading with quads and dirt bikes. These locals could have passed on their knowledge to other friends who may have the same hobby and wanted a place to ride.

Down the line eventually it may lead back to someone who would have come into contact with Morgan or her friends. Somehow the perp knew who Morgan was, unless this was completely random. I don't think it's random as there was never any signs of a struggle and Morgan made no attempts to alert others that she was in danger. If she went with someone who she felt comfortable with, then it would make sense. Friend of a friend, someone she knew vaguely or didn't know well type deal.

When I was a teen, we often had full blown keg parties complete with loud music on someone's farm. I know it was a HUGE peach & corn farm...have no idea who's farm or which of my friends found it to begin with.

Maybe it's just me but I find the theory of Morgan's body being dropped by a plane so unbelievable. If the killer went through all that trouble, I would think that they would done a better to conceal her body so that it was NEVER found. Flying over some random field...pushing her body from the plane. I doubt it. MHO

What are people's thoughts on this? The killer owned a plane? Borrowed one? Dropped the body at night? Day?

IMHO......as my husband owns and flies small planes and thinks that I should enjoy this hobby with him (I DO NOT LIKE SMALL PLANES) I can tell you that it would be nearly IMPOSSIBLE to do such a thing. Even with two people alive on board, the logistics and physical requirements of moving a limp dead weight inside of a small plane and then shoving it out of a small window while one of those alive people still had to fly the plane.......NOT going to happen. Plus, one would have to fly very low in order to have any control over where the body would land and it seems to me that a low flying airplane with a loud engine, flying over land that did not belong to them, with more than one house on it.....just MIGHT attract a bit of attention. OH....and by the way, a body dropped from a plane even if it were already deceased would have numerous broken bones on landing in a hard field.

jmoo

this "EH".....hmmm did my research must work at the near the Bodo's(delicious by the way) or shell station, or near the tattoo place near the McGrady's bar

this "EH".....hmmm did my research must work at the near the Bodo's(delicious by the way) or shell station, or near the tattoo place near the McGrady's bar

Yes, that is where his place of work is located, I looked it up, it is right near the Bodos.

And if someone were leaving the area to go home, traveling past the JPJ would be a pretty logical way to go to get to 29.

Forgive my ignorant, but who are you referring to?

The registered SO that lives 1 mile from where the body was found.

He is young, and I wouldn't doubt it if she would have felt comfortable getting into a vehicle of someone her age.

If this guy is an RSO and not a minor, can't a link be posted? RSOs have been discussed in other cases and links were provided.

I have a feeling this EH was on LE's radar. Come on, he reregistered on Monday, and the farm owner finds the body Tuesday. Maybe LE sent the farm owner out to check out his property because of info they had about EH and they thought Morgan might be somewhere in the area. LE does not always release accurate info on purpose. Plus I just read her mom said she may not have even gone to the concert (Just read this on this site). Maybe parents or LE found out where she actually was, and it led them in this direction. All speculation, but pretty intriguing. Very, very sad that an innocent young girl cannot trust anyone.

I say check <b>undocumented workers/illegal hispanics</b> that may have worked on a surrounding farm and that particular farm. Check any other employees especially young men that had worked on the farm or other farms before and suddenly stopped working there around the time of her disappearance/

I'm sorry, but if they're "illegal" and "undocumented", they must be really hard to trace, don't you think? :croc:

Why do you highlight the "hispanic" bit? Do you think white workers aren't capable of brutal rape and murder?

From last night's NG show:

GRACE: To Bill Majeski, former NYPD, at Majeski Associates. What about it, Bill?

BILL MAJESKI, FMR. NYPD DETECTIVE, MAJESKI ASSOCIATES, INC.: There`s a whole bunch of things that I`m thinking about here. First, my sympathies to the family. But clearly, the body was there. She probably did not go voluntarily. After the autopsy they will make a determination as to whether or not she was fighting the person that brought her there.

A couple of issues. There may be something like horse hair on the body which would mean that she got there by horseback. There`s also a possibility -- this is 10 miles from the venue, or 10 miles from where she disappeared.

Were there any small planes in the area? Did she go and leave the concern and go with someone and wind up on the plane? And perhaps the body was even dropped out of the plane into this remote area. That will all be determined by the medical examiner when they examine the body and find out what is the cause of death.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/26/ng.01.html

:banghead:

I honestly do not remember what we are allowed to post here I've been on so many sites discussing this all day...anyhow EH are the initials of a violent,20yr.old SE who works in Charlotteville,lives approx. 1mile as the crow flies, from the body dump site.You can look at his picture on the VSP SE registry, he doesn't look scary,and his info has been updated as of Jan 25, 2010. His charges were rape and sexual battery and not just one.

When was the first time EH was mentioned on this website/forum? I distinctly remember those initials were mentioned even before her body was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soloinsight