Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
you are right tired blondy, poachers..etc on your property. he said it was an area he didn't go to mostly.
search this sight for michael herron...he went missing in east tn..on his land, a place that he didn't usually go to....i think.
bluestarzzz

I'm so sorry to learn about Morgan, but I'm glad she's been found and can return to her family. My prayers go out to them and may they find the who harmed her soon and bring them to justice.

you are right tired blondy, poachers..etc on your property. he said it was an area he didn't go to mostly.
search this sight for michael herron...he went missing in east tn..on his land, a place that he didn't usually go to....i think.
bluestarzzz

I'm not seeing anything about him on the internet, only links to people on Myspace or FB.

It's possible that there is a tenant in the main house and the owners built a new house on the property.

Many of the historic homes in this area have tenant houses on them which are rented out, sometimes to students ...

bluestarzzz

I found a Michael Hearon. Is that him?

Researching the 20-year old plumber has really intrigued me. This *could* be someone she knew casually, since they are the same age (maybe from grade school -- or another time in her past??) I've tried searching Facebook, MySpace, and Metallica fan pages, but don't see him anywhere (well, there may be an FB profile that is his -- the picture isn't clear enough). Searching his name in Pipl, I did find a little more info though.

This is so sad, but I do feel better knowing that her family can now give her a proper burial for their sweet daughter.

-Liv

bluestarzzz

I know ... a land owner here was beaten up by bear hunters on his property when he told them to get off his property... he almost died..they never found the guys who did it.

That's why you don't approach poachers..you find their vehicles, get their tag numbers and report them.

Maybe that could have happened here... someone who's tags been turned in for poaching could be the person who killed Morgan..

I'm sure the police are aware of this and would check anything like this out.

Just praying that tomorrow LE will have more to work with to find whoever did this and hopefully there is still some forensic evidence on her remains.

:rose: rest in peace, Morgan

If the poster was right about the parties out there. then they most likely drove a 4x4 out there. We drive 4x4 trucks and atv's all over our deerlease.
i agree this is someone who knows the area.

Someone posted above about animals distrubing the remains. That is a very good possibility. Cows most likely did not mess with it. they may have walked by her, but they wouldn't distrub the remains.

I also think maybe the farmer left his tractor there as to not distrub any evidence.

Or most importantly now, anybody she knew who knew this property? MOO
...and had she ever attended any of the parties held on the property at the old house? Perhaps, as a lure, she was invited to one while in the parking lot seeking a ride home. By the way, has it been said who is throwing these parties?

bluestarzzz

Also one more thing ... in large areas of land the owner does not frequent there is often pot grown there... don't think that would be the situation with Morgan's case but if pot had been grown in those woods beside where she was found then there are the owners of the pot who would have known the area... and yes it does and can happen and the owner of the land never knows..

Would just love to know why, in God's name, Morgan left the stadium/concert. I would imagine the friends will be questioned more intensely, since the find.

Bless Morgan's family. May God carry them gently along the path of grief. It is a very lonely walk alone.

Isabelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member