Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was raining, it seems less likely that a small plane would be up in that weather, unless it was a light rain.

Were there helicopters used to bring in the band or press for the concert?

A few months after Morgan disappeared, Steven Koecher disappeared in Vegas just a week after Metallica played. Is there a possibility that a VA-based killer or killers is following the band and killing people for fun?

On the astrology thread, there is another young man missing after reportedly talking to two men in uniform. Two people working together could easily pull someone into the car, male or female. They could also handle a struggling victim.

well guys this case eats at me as i know it does you.the killer or killers laughing thinking they are home free.the more i think about it i am more convinced that perp/s is someone who was hunting where she was found or has hunted there.if LE follows up i think they will find the killer or killers.i believe this perp/s was so confident that he let the pocket book etc. to let LE and family and friends know that he had gotten his prey.i think he kept the camera to take pics of his trophy.i just feel him/s had a very intimate knowledge of where he or them left her.i believe he hunted there frequently he knew where everyone else hunted.LE found night cameras i believe the person or persons that owns those cameras probably knows who the perp/s is.i also believe this person/s is being protected by money.its sad they obviously havent felt the pain the Harringtons all of them have.jmt i also think this person wanted to keep his trophy close being the sick animal that he/s is.

.....I am still thinking overdose..maybe she died from drinking too much while mixing with prescription drugs..(lots of stars dying from prescription drugs).
MH had access to prescription drugs at Clarion where she worked and also when helping pack drugs to go to Africa...she wouldn't be the first to die from such.
I still think she was disposed of after she had already died.I still hold out for no fowl play from an abductor even though I believe there is a serial killer in Virginia ..I just don't think that is what happened to M..
I hope they get the persons involved...I say persons because someone knows about strange behavior,trips to that area..someone has information but is protecting the truth.

I think it was a drug overdose too. I also believe she spent at least a few days partying before she died. From the weird summer that she spent every night watching tv with her parents...I am thinking she previously had a drug problem and had cleaned up. It happens to kids who have loving parents and are good people themselves. drugs have a very strong pull. I have always believed the sightings of her on the lawn and at Sheetz (is that the name?)

I remember watching one of these tv news shows and they had a story of a young couple who did (tried) meth and managed to get themselves lost in a snow storm and kept telling the police they were in a different location. they thought they were near their home but were in some rural area like in farmland. possible something like that could have happened with morgan if she was partying in the vacant house on red hill road. she could have simply wandered off and died. or she od'd and they moved her body there.

if it were the results of drugs then it fits (to me anyway), the Harringtons speaking to someone specifically when announcing their plea for morgan to be set free and come home so they must know a little about who she had been hanging out with.

i am confused because the police have said homicide and specifically not murder. now if she was killed with a gun i would guess the shot would leave her bones shattered and if the damage is something like a head wound then i would think the PD would simply announce it was a murder (intentionally killed).

The Harrington's are committed to keeping this in the news and seem to throw out some shocking tidbits to keep people interested. They are obviously very dedicated and caring parents and I would sure want them looking for me if I disappeared. But I am holding off on verification from law enforcement and the medical examiner before completely believing Morgan was kidnapped, tortured, raped, hunted and was left with shattered bones (which bones? How many bones? All of them???)

Fiercemom

We are not allowed to talk about the content of your post here. This is also why I have not quoted you.

ETA: We can post links from the web site, but the actual content of your post consists of info we may not discuss.

well guys this case eats at me as i know it does you.the killer or killers laughing thinking they are home free.the more i think about it i am more convinced that perp/s is someone who was hunting where she was found or has hunted there.if LE follows up i think they will find the killer or killers.i believe this perp/s was so confident that he let the pocket book etc. to let LE and family and friends know that he had gotten his prey.i think he kept the camera to take pics of his trophy.i just feel him/s had a very intimate knowledge of where he or them left her.i believe he hunted there frequently he knew where everyone else hunted.LE found night cameras i believe the person or persons that owns those cameras probably knows who the perp/s is.i also believe this person/s is being protected by money.its sad they obviously havent felt the pain the Harringtons all of them have.jmt i also think this person wanted to keep his trophy close being the sick animal that he/s is.

I agree with you. I believe local hunters are aware of Anchorage Farm, and how to access it without Bass knowing. It is a known hunting location, though only a few were given permission from Bass personally. I think the killer knew where he could dispose of her body without having any personal ties to the property. Usually killers will dump bodies close to home or the crime scene. I think in a "high stress" situation like murder, the killer will get rid of the body as quickly as possible. Like Casey did with Caylee, she was put in the neighborhood woods. Somewhere that Casey was comfortable with....

I will remove your quote...

We are not allowed to bring that topic up on this thread. We were told not to by mods.

Fiercemom

We are not allowed to talk about the content of your post here. This is also why I have not quoted you.

ETA: We can post links from the web site, but the actual content of your post consists of info we may not discuss.

Why? (and how are we supposed to know?) Thx...

Fiercemom,

What I will say is that the fact that some of Morgan's belongings were not found with her, seems to point to a murder and not a OD as some other posters believe. Since her remains were discovered I have firmly believed that Morgan was murdered and this was in no way an accident. IMO

IMO - with the very limited information that has been released, I think that perhaps LE has a short list of POIs. My hope is that very soon they will make an arrest.

snipped.....

The Harrington's are committed to keeping this in the news and seem to throw out some shocking tidbits to keep people interested. They are obviously very dedicated and caring parents and I would sure want them looking for me if I disappeared. But I am holding off on verification from law enforcement and the medical examiner before completely believing Morgan was kidnapped, tortured, raped, hunted and was left with shattered bones (which bones? How many bones? All of them???)

Are you suggesting that Dan and Gil are using their press conferences as a tactic to keep Morgan in the news, and elaborating details to spruce up the story???????

IMO - with the very limited information that has been released, I think that perhaps LE has a short list of POIs. My hope is that very soon they will make an arrest.

I agree. I hope that they are awaiting test results and will put the nail in the coffin (so to speak) once they are in. I think LE has an idea however they don't have the link to connect the killer to Morgan (yet). I hope it is found soon!

Why? (and how are we supposed to know?) Thx...

It still doesn't make sense to me, seeing how this is mentioned in several articles and discussed openly on certain other sites. If LE didn't want this mentioned then I think they'd tell these other sites not to mention it too.

Darn, I always show up too late to see info that was pulled. sigh...

It still doesn't make sense to me, seeing how this is mentioned in several articles and discussed openly on certain other sites. If LE didn't want this mentioned then I think they'd tell these other sites not to mention it too.

Yeah, I am sure there are reasons. Of coarse, no one would knowingly (I hope) release or say anything that would hurt a potential case but I would guess it is better to be safe than sorry.:twocents:

It's unclear to me why the topic is strictly prohibited here, but I do know that it was once a heavily discussed idea for a short time. Soon thereafter all of the posts, and quoted posts were removed and every one was instructed that we shall not mention (with even the slightest subtlety) it.

I wish I knew why, but I don't. I can only trust that the reasons for this are good and so I follow the rule.

I hope what I've said in this post isn't too much in itself. I'm just trying to educate the newer members.

I'm curious. How many sleuthers think the police know or have a strong suspicion who killed Morgan, and how many think they really have no idea? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl