Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I'm really frustrated right now with this. Can't her friends at least tell people where she stood or where she was at before she left to go outside so we can have an idea of where to look in these videos? Jeez, can't they tell us anything?
Sorry, but it just seems to me the friends are of no help at all. Not to mention I haven't seen any of the girls who was with her say anything about anything.

I believe someone did post a pic of the seating chart in a previous thread. They also marked on the map where about the girls were all sitting. Sorry I don't know which thread off hand but it's around somewhere.

Okay I'm really frustrated right now with this. Can't her friends at least tell people where she stood or where she was at before she left to go outside so we can have an idea of where to look in these videos? Jeez, can't they tell us anything?
Sorry, but it just seems to me the friends are of no help at all. Not to mention I haven't seen any of the girls who was with her say anything about anything.

Found the link to the seating chart. Scroll down to near the bottom of the page.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90416&highlight=Morgan+Harrington&page=9

In the shot in the column of photos second from the screen's left and second from the bottom, you can see something on the dude's black shirt.

She (MH or some blonde) is on his left. He has his right arm outstretched.

(1) Does the thing on his shirt look like the Pantera Tshirt that is in the shot of the shirt in the far right column of photos (just above the one of her wrist with the red circle?

(2) In this shot it sort of looks like something is on her tshirt but just barely

(3) IS that a security guy or cop facing them? He is in the left part of the frame (our left - looking at the monitor)

13840_311326625576_712425576_9367710_1942798_n.jpg

Well yeah there's a cop there. They usually do have police/security at shows on the ground level (around the stage area). To me that's not out of the norm. I've been to many concerts (including many of theirs) and see it all the time.

Heroine, look at Waddles second youtube link titled, "YouTube - Metallica Charlottesville VA 10-17-09 - Goodbyes."

As a reference point... see that black pole going from the bottom of the frame to the top?

Look just to the left (our left) at the bottom of the black pole

At 3 seconds in - pause it she (the girl or MH if it's her - I'll just say "she") she flicks hair back

@ 15 seonds in - pause it a dude hands her a thing to hold (looks like)
See in the foreground, someone has their hands clasped over their head. SEE?

then @ 28 seconds in - pause it melon head is in the way... sorry I mean someone's head is obscuring the shot

Keep your bearings by looking at the black pole, toward the bottom of the pole (or what would be the bottom of the pole if melon head weren't in the way of the shot)

@41 secs in - pause look at the bottom of the black pole. See a heavier set light-haired person with back to the camera wearing white 3/4 length shirt and beige-ish pants. Right in front of this person is MH or MH-looking girl but the pole is obscuring in part. You can see (let's call her MH for ease of typing and in hope K?) you can see MH's left leg and left arm holding something (she is holding it like one would hold a beach ball or some such)

She is out of the shot for some seconds

then look @ min 1:23 - pause; Now dude is holding the large roundish object. He is wearing a balck tshirt but you can see a whit shirt underneath it, peaking out from the sleeves as if he wore the light shirt in and bought a black shirt and put it on over it. (?)

Still paused at min1:23 all ou can see is the black pole adn her hair and the dude is facing her as he holds the beach ball shaped thing (unless I am seeing things) :)

Pause it @ min 1:27 she and he are facing us; she is just to the left (our left) at the bottom of the black pole.

Is the date wrong on the first youtube link? It says 10 -16

Yes the date is wrong-the same girl is visible at 0:50

Heroine, look at Waddles second youtube link titled, "YouTube - Metallica Charlottesville VA 10-17-09 - Goodbyes."

As a reference point... see that black pole going from the bottom of the frame to the top?

Look just to the left (our left) at the bottom of the black pole

At 3 seconds in - pause it she (the girl or MH if it's her - I'll just say "she") she flicks hair back

@ 15 seonds in - pause it a dude hands her a thing to hold (looks like)
See in the foreground, someone has their hands casped over their head. SEE?

then @ 28 seconds in - pause it melon head is in the way... sorry I mean someone's head is obscuring the shot

Keep your bearings by looking at the black pole, toward the bottom of the pole (or what would be the bottom of the pole if melon head weren't in the way of the shot)

@41 secs in - pause look at the bottom of the black pole. See a heavier set light-haired person with back to the camera wearing white 3/4 length shirt and beige-ish pants. Right in front of this person is MH or MH-looking girl but the pole is obscuring in part. You can see (let's call her MH for ease of typing and in hope K?) you can see MH's left leg and left arm holding something (she is holding it like one would hold a beach ball or some such)

She is out of the shot for some seconds

then look @ min 1:23 - pause; Now dude is holding the large roundish object. He is wearing a balck tshirt but you can see a whit shirt underneath it, peaking out from the sleeves as if he wore the light shirt in and bought a black shirt and put it on over it. (?)

Still paused at min1:23 all ou can see is the black pole adn her hair and the dude is facing her as he holds the beach ball shaped thing (unless I am seeing things) :)

Pause it @ min 1:27 she and he are facing us; she is just to the left (our left) at the bottom of the black pole.

Yes I see her now and I also see where people are trying to say shes trying to get to the cop. Maybe. Also to me it looks like at the very end as they are walking away she was talking on the phone and then looks at the phone as if something were wrong with it and kinda holds it out as if to say what is wrong with this thing.
Edited to say and thank you by the way for all that info! :)

In the first youtube link (with the date as 10 16)

at 2 sec see the dude throwing things to the audience. See the 3 black monitors on the floor. Seee the monitor closest to the dude's legs. She the out stretched arm making devil horns (i think) and there is a wide wrist band or something on the girl's right wrist.

@ 10 secs see the foreground - someone's head from the back, (right where it says "youtube at the bottom right but not ALL the way right) Look just above his head. You can see her (or whoevefr) frm the back with both arms striaght over her head. Her left arm is almost in line with the silver mic stand on stage

Then the sleeveless dude on stage is pointing to his heart and all this time she is out of frame. He walks over to the mic stand at about 37 seconds in.

At 48 secs in stage sleeveless dude bends over toward audience. See his right hand. See that black pole (Or two ppoles one narrow very close to another a littel wider) running vertically up the shot.

Still paused @ 48 secs inLook at the very bottom of the frame. Look just to OUR left of the pole/s. People are chanting with their right arms raised. See the blonde who is the third person to our left of the black pole/s. There is a guy in a yellowish shirt to HER left (Her back is to us) There is black beachball carrying guy to her right.

@ min 1:33 sleeveless stage dude bends down and picks up a black round thing and starts swinging. What the heck is that?

Im seeing longer than shoulder length hair.

2 cents

In the first youtube link (with the date as 10 16)

at 2 sec see the dude throwing things to the audience. See the 3 black monitors on the floor. Seee the monitor closest to the dude's legs. She the out stretched arm making devil horns (i think) and there is a wide wrist band or something on the girl's right wrist.

@ 10 secs see the foreground - someone's head from the back, (right where it says "youtube at the bottom right but not ALL the way right) Look just above his head. You can see her (or whoevefr) frm the back with both arms striaght over her head. Her left arm is almost in line with the silver mic stand on stage

Then the sleeveless dude on stage is pointing to his heart and all this time she is out of frame. He walks over to the mic stand at about 37 seconds in.

At 48 secs in stage sleeveless dude bends over toward audience. See his right hand. See that black pole (Or two ppoles one narrow very close to another a littel wider) running vertically up the shot.

Still paused @ 48 secs inLook at the very bottom of the frame. Look just to OUR left of the pole. Poeple are cahnting with their right arm raised. See the blonde who is the third person tot OUR left of the black pole. There is a guy in a yellowish shirt to HER left (Her back is to us) There is beachball carrying guy to her right.

@ min 1:33 sleeveless stage dude bends down and picks up a black round thing and starts swinging. What the heck is that?

you mean the giant balls that they were all throwing around? like in the 2nd video-at least I think-going to check again

Im seeing longer than shoulder length hair.

2 cents

yes definitely longer than shoulder length you're right but still shorter than MH's -unless she had a trim...
a friend of hers has said she does not think its her, now we need to hear from the others to be sure

you mean the giant balls that they were all throwing around? like in the 2nd video-at least I think-going to check again

giant balls.... bwahahahahaha :)

(Im 12 and proud of it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members