Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday...going on 9 days now. Any news? Any plans for updates from LE?

I am hoping to hear some news this week...I'd especially like to hear from friends and family!

A friend has posted in the FB discussion section saying they are all in contact with LE and FBI http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=162224546575&topic=10389#topic_top

snipped the friend's reply (part saying she doesn't think the photos are Morgan) and this is the part about the friend's involvement:

and as for her other friends, there are a lot of blogs and websites and videos and articles going around right now and it's hard for everyone to keep up with and respond to everything especially considering the pain everyone is going through right now. most of her friends are out being active in the search for morgan or working w/ the police and fbi and being with morgan's family and each other in personal settings.

take a look at this one at 0:08 -thoughts?
YouTube - metallica stage

The hair is down the back; Is that some left shoulder skin?

There've got to be more videos out there.

I wonder if like the Metallica web page plus cable night time news like NG , JVM etc and some morning shows like Today or whatever could all put these up and ask "IS THIS YOU?" or "IS THIS SOMEONE YOU KNOW?" to the general public. Couldn't hurt. Might help.

Does she wear extensions? Do we know?

moo

A friend has posted in the FB discussion section saying they are all in contact with LE and FBI http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=162224546575&topic=10389#topic_top
Waddles, if you have found all these vids on your own you are AWESOMELY AMAZING. Heck even if you didn't find them all by yourself, you are still awesomely amazing.

Back to the clips, the friends who say they do not think it's her... are these the ones who were at the concert or other friends?

Will the friends or Harrington family give us some recent home movie clips for our own comparison purposes?

There are bound to many more videos floating around in cyberland imo. If people take the time to really really LOOK at them... it's worth a try for those who are inclined and who have time etc.

I know PCs are different and monitor resolution varies. FWIW, it may help to watch these more than once (again when we have time; dang that pesky working-a-job-business-getting-in-the-way of our sleuthing) :) but FWIW:

I watch the clip once with size as is & with sound

then I watch it again, but set at 200% enlarged & with sound

then again at full screen & with sound

then last one more time back to 200% but WITHOUT sound.

After that I only watch it as needed to check out other posters' responses when someone brings up a specific point etc on the time/seconds marker.

2 cents.

I know I could be in a delusional optimistic mode here, but I'm not convinced that it isn't her - not yet. Im not strictly going by "what mom said she was wearing" if something is a little off. (Removing tights for example is totally believable imo)

Also, the exact hair color is not deterring me b/c the lighting THERE can cast colors, tints, shadows, whatnot. And everyone's individual monitor has its own color issues; Plus the person's device on which is was shot (cell pohone, camcorder etc) could have its own color issues. So iow the exact hair color is not good enought to rule her out imo.

Additionally, what's the word on the possiblity of hair extensions?

tia
MOO

The hair is down the back; Is that some left shoulder skin?

There've got to be more videos out there.

I wonder if like the Metallica web page plus cable night time news like NG , JVM etc and some morning shows like Today or whatever could all put these up and ask "IS THIS YOU?" or "IS THIS SOMEONE YOU KNOW?" to the general public. Couldn't hurt. Might help.

Does she wear extensions? Do we know?

moo

In the end we can discount the video and still shots I posted-it has been determined more or less that it's not her - so back to no leads :(
I wonder is the girl it is knows we've all been poring over the videos of her frame by frame! :)

That is disturbing that a young woman is missing and the local businesses won't allow posters to be put up.
No wonder missing persons cases are running rampant. Predators know they can get away with it- esp. if no one cares.
And if the reports are true that Morgan's own friends won't tell the LE where she went or what happened- I feel bad for this woman- she didn't have any real friends either.
Yeah, Im thinking it is an epidmeic of CMOH (see-moh) aka Cover My Own Heiny in that the Univ enrolls more students if it's considered "safe" which in turn brings more potential customers to the area for the businesses.

IDK.

In the end we can discount the video and still shots I posted-it has been determined more or less that it's not her - so back to no leads :(
I wonder is the girl it is knows we've all been poring over the videos of her frame by frame! :)
Did someone come out and say, "Thats me?"

(just curious)

But yeah, I checked those stills and video again and I just don't think it's her. I mean, the boots are too low, no decal on the shirt, IMO the hair is too short, no black stockings, etc.

I mean, why would someone want to go through such trouble to change the way they came in looking? Why turn your shirt inside out? Flip your boots down? Take your stockings off? Etc. I just don't see it. But, that's JMO.

I have no idea if this is her or not - but regarding the clothes - if she wasn't quite the 'good girl' her parents knew, she might well have planned all along to remove the leggings and just wear the mini skirt.

Adapted from post previous page

1. TWO CLOSE friends says the hair is a different colour and are sure is not her
2. she was supposed to be locked out then (although could have got back in)
3. her hair is a little shorter
4. it appears to be a grey skirt
5. much shorter boots -she was wearing knee highs
6. no Pantera t-shirt
7. no tights
8. curly hair
9. this girl is on loads of video-she was there from the start
10. a lawyer and a police officer say not her
Anyway LE going over it now as says a news article

I just heard a little blurb about Morgan on a local rock radio station (Phila WYSP) about 10 minutes ago. They talked about her appearance, date and time of her going missing, the concert/venue, the reward, etc...

It was good to hear a mention of it up here in the Phila area.

Prayers for Morgan and her family, may she come home soon and safe!

Actually on closer look at the close up shots it almost seems like she is wearing a grey skirt under a long black t-shirt-or is it my eyes. Quite a few things point to it not being her IMO

OK I click on this and it pops up bigger (but grain-ier unfortunately) but on my monitor I do see a vestige of an imprint on the front of the tshirt and what look like knee high boots.

The hair looks parted on her left sweeping to her right.

The eyes look large and heavy with dark eyeliner. (heavy eyeliner is not unique I know, but the large eyes are imo)

attachment.php

This one.. not sure what more to say here. But if it's not her, it's not her dangit.

attachment.php

What if she never went outside?

What if she needed to ditch her friends? (Sorry ya'll; I'm locked out) She could call from inside and say she's outside. (?)

We only have the friends' word who say that that's what she said. Can a security guard or camera or anyone verify (for sure)?

OR she could have TOLD her friends that she was outside

OR she could have actually BEEN outside and locked out... but she's hot, maybe some dude let her back in. (?)

IDK

PS - The boots - I cant tell if they look knee length.

Also possible that she bought (or someone bought for her) a 2nd ticket.

maybe someone here who is a better techy can get a still shot from the youtube of the latest video better than my one here http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...24546575&aid=-1&id=550886151&oid=162224546575

YouTube - metallica stage
Im not techy, but she whoever she is - comes into frame at 7 seconds in the bottom right corner where (for me) it says "youtube" (our right looking at the monitor)...blonde hair, looks like left shoulder exposed, black shirt.... I dont see beachball boy like in the other vids...fwiw.

IDK.

Im not techy, but she whoever she is - comes into frame at 7 seconds in the bottom right corner where (for me) it says "youtube" (our right looking at the monitor)...blonde hair, looks like left shoulder exposed, black shirt.... I dont see beachball boy like in the other vids...fwiw.

IDK.

Yes, that's because it's at a totally different time of the concert :)
It's definitely the same girl and guy as the first two videos

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 33
Yes, that's because it's at a totally different time of the concert :)
It's definitely the same girl and guy as the first two videos
It's the same blonde girl and beachball boy? (Is it just that at the time of this shot he hadn't procured his beachball yet?)

Shoulder girl is the same chick as depicted in the other vids with beachball boy... )(only then he is with beachball?)

Did the friends not take pix and vids, or vid clips, of themselves that day? Seems like something they'd do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member