Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You, Kant. None of this makes sense. It would be nice if we had answers maybe someone would remember something. The details to all of this is with the friends!!! They are the only ones that know the truth on some important questions and I hope they are talking, because their behavior, after she goes missing, is really strange.

Kant - You can call me anything you like...just don't call me later for dinner (as my grand daddy says). :) After this post you and everyone else on the list might call me crazy, but I have decided that if a few strangers think I am crazy that's okay. My kids already do. LOL This is gonna be a long one so go grab a cup of coffee (or water if you're off of caffeine) and get ready.

For quite some time people have told me that I had a gift...that I could potentially be open to things if I would allow it to happen. I was never sure how I felt about that. A few years ago I started meditating and learning to open up my mind more. I think I trained myself to be more open and aware. My son likes to say that I have "crystal ovaries"...because he can never get by with anything. I "just know" things.

Obviously this case has intrigued me...mostly because of the close proximity, but also because I have a son that is this age and I am very close to him much like Morgan and her parents. So - I started meditating and thinking about Morgan. I tried to feel her or feel what she was feeling. I had never tried this before with a stranger so I didn't even know if it would work.

A few days ago I started to get some thoughts in my head that seemed to be coming from her. I wrote down those things immediately and even drew pictures of things that I saw. I also told a friend about them so that I had proof if they ever meant anything. Today that meant something.

I saw something like an igloo. I told my friend it was like one of those igloo dog houses. Today while at the scene where the purse was found I saw what I had envisioned - it was the dome of the old arena.

I saw a door frame. It was weird though because it was bigger than a door would be. Today while at the scene I saw it on the garage in the parking lot.

I saw gray stones layed out. I drew the pattern that I saw. Today there were rocks like this at every drain site surrounding the area.

I heard her say "scoreboard". Obviously, there was a scoreboard at a baseball field.

I saw blue. It was an odd color blue or something about it seemed odd. I told my friend I didn't know what about it was odd - it was just odd. Today we saw the track around the soccer field and it was blue...bright blue. Have you ever seen a blue track? I haven't...that is an odd blue.

I have had some overwhelming emotions. I broke down and cried in the area where the purse was found...but it was an unusual cry. It wasn't like I was crying because I was sad - I just felt her fear and sadness. (I am having a really hard time describing this.)

I also felt like someone grabbed her arm and forced her to walk away from the arena.

I have tried to see who it was or what he looked like and I might have an idea, but I already feel crazy enough so I am not going to go there now.

There are still some words that haven't played out yet. Spcifically, names. Maybe you guys can help me. The names are: John, Amber (might be a color?), Andy, Robin (maybe) and Mon - like Monica or something like that.

Please don't have me committed. I swear this is happening to me...and it is the scariest thing that I have ever been through. I almost wish I wouldn't have tried it...b/c now I can't stop it.

Secret agent mom... I won't call you crazy but you have really creeped me out! I'm lying here in the dark before going to bed and now I have tears running down my face b/c reading your post gave me the heebie jeebies. Oh I'm not judging you or what happened to you - just commenting that I'm going to go read some happy blogs before going to sleep. Otherwise, I'll never get to sleep...!

I don't know about anyone else but I have a huge feeling that there is a big lead in her cell phone. I think that LE should purchase another battery to put into the phone so that they can turn it on & look through her phone. The fact that the original battery is missing out of that phone tells me there is something in it that the suspect didn't want LE to know about.

a couple comments/questions.

If the battery was removed from the phone and the phone returned to the purse, then it was something other than a simple attempt to prevent the phone from being 'pinged'. Could there have been photos on the phone that someone was trying to quickly delete? Or other text/saved/contact info?

I keep hearing the tickets (plural) were on the fridge. Did she have her friends tickets? Did she purchase the tickets for all of them?

Also - the assumption is being made that because the friend had the car keys, that she couldn't have gotten into her car. That might be true - or it might not. When I was about that age, the friend that I hung with all the time had a spare set of keys to my car, just in case I lost mine or locked myself out.

Kant - You can call me anything you like...just don't call me later for dinner (as my grand daddy says). :) After this post you and everyone else on the list might call me crazy, but I have decided that if a few strangers think I am crazy that's okay. My kids already do. LOL This is gonna be a long one so go grab a cup of coffee (or water if you're off of caffeine) and get ready.

For quite some time people have told me that I had a gift...that I could potentially be open to things if I would allow it to happen. I was never sure how I felt about that. A few years ago I started meditating and learning to open up my mind more. I think I trained myself to be more open and aware. My son likes to say that I have "crystal ovaries"...because he can never get by with anything. I "just know" things.

Obviously this case has intrigued me...mostly because of the close proximity, but also because I have a son that is this age and I am very close to him much like Morgan and her parents. So - I started meditating and thinking about Morgan. I tried to feel her or feel what she was feeling. I had never tried this before with a stranger so I didn't even know if it would work.

A few days ago I started to get some thoughts in my head that seemed to be coming from her. I wrote down those things immediately and even drew pictures of things that I saw. I also told a friend about them so that I had proof if they ever meant anything. Today that meant something.

I saw something like an igloo. I told my friend it was like one of those igloo dog houses. Today while at the scene where the purse was found I saw what I had envisioned - it was the dome of the old arena.

I saw a door frame. It was weird though because it was bigger than a door would be. Today while at the scene I saw it on the garage in the parking lot.

I saw gray stones layed out. I drew the pattern that I saw. Today there were rocks like this at every drain site surrounding the area.

I heard her say "scoreboard". Obviously, there was a scoreboard at a baseball field.

I saw blue. It was an odd color blue or something about it seemed odd. I told my friend I didn't know what about it was odd - it was just odd. Today we saw the track around the soccer field and it was blue...bright blue. Have you ever seen a blue track? I haven't...that is an odd blue.

I have had some overwhelming emotions. I broke down and cried in the area where the purse was found...but it was an unusual cry. It wasn't like I was crying because I was sad - I just felt her fear and sadness. (I am having a really hard time describing this.)

I also felt like someone grabbed her arm and forced her to walk away from the arena.

I have tried to see who it was or what he looked like and I might have an idea, but I already feel crazy enough so I am not going to go there now.

There are still some words that haven't played out yet. Spcifically, names. Maybe you guys can help me. The names are: John, Amber (might be a color?), Andy, Robin (maybe) and Mon - like Monica or something like that.

Please don't have me committed. I swear this is happening to me...and it is the scariest thing that I have ever been through. I almost wish I wouldn't have tried it...b/c now I can't stop it.

Thanks for sharing this with us. Pls let us know how this fits and feels in the AM after you've slept on it.

C6

I'm sure family and friends will be able to confirm in seconds if it's her -I'm trying to find out if LE have this

Secret Agent Mom -

I would never discount your feelings and perceptions, and doubt that anyone visiting this thread would. Call it a gift, a gut feeling, intuition what have you - those feelings exist and they exist for a reason. I completely understand what you mean about the overwhelming emotion and panic you were feeling while there. Whether people choose to believe in these things or not, they do exist. Ever since hurricane Katrina I cannot go into New Orleans without the feeling knocking the breath out of me. I have read that in areas where something tragic has happened, it is common for these emotions to be imprinted on the area itself.

Did you say you got these feelings around the area where her purse was found? Is this the same area as the Comfort Inn? Did you happen to notice any broken glass in the area? The reason I'm asking is because I distinctly remember reading a posting on Metallica's blog from a guy that said he heard screaming and glass breaking while walking back to his hotel room. He never named the hotel though.

Thank you for all you are doing!

OK they have been notified so by now they must know if it's her or not-definitely looks it to me

Charles Walton I have just spoken with the Virginia State Police department about the video I posted below. Pictures and videos of that concert are what they are looking for. They were very kind and appreciative of my tip. Let's all pray that this is something that they can use to help get Morgan back home safe. The police are going to look at this video and go from there. I gave them my number in case they need to contact me. Charles

OK they have been notified so by now they must know if it's her or not-definitely looks it to me
Hmm...really hard to tell from those photos. It could be. Was this taken as Metallica was saying goodbye? If that's her, she obviously made it back into the arena somehow. Wasn't she supposed to be wearing black tights? I guess she could have taken them off if she got overheated though. Great find!!

Saw the video and stills. Didn't reports say she was wearing black stockings? Doesn't look like this girl is wearing any IMO.

Morgan was wearing black tights. The girl in the Youtube video is not.

I noticed that too Chili. If she got really overheated, she may have gone to the restroom to take them off, then stuck them in her purse. I wish we knew the contents of the purse LE found. I wonder if there was a pair of black tights in there.

Hmm...really hard to tell from those photos. It could be. Was this taken as Metallica was saying goodbye? If that's her, she obviously made it back into the arena somehow. Wasn't she supposed to be wearing black tights? I guess she could have taken them off if she got overheated though. Great find!!

Yeah, people on the front page of the FB page have been saying they have doubts because she was wearing stockings and taller boots-yet if it was hot she could have removed the tights -this person looks very similar to her though and is unsteady on her feet. Don't see how you can shorten boots though! -I don't know what to think-I don't think it's likely she got back into the arena from what we know

And, maybe it's me but I also don't see any sort of logo/decal on the shirt.

People speculating on the shirt, that it's fuzzy in photo or she could have lent her t-shirt to someone...

I don't see a decal.

decshirt.jpg

And, maybe it's me but I also don't see any sort of logo/decal on the shirt.

A witness said they kind of picked on her in a joking manner about wearing a Pantera shirt to the show, prompting the F Off response. Could she have decided to turn it inside out? Not something I would do, but you never know. I'm so glad the video was sent in to LE. They have ways to enhance images, so they will be able to get a much better look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en