Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently one of her friends looked and does not think it is her...

Yeah who knows. I guess they'll be able to look at it better and enhance it. But, IMO, it's not her.

A witness said they kind of picked on her in a joking manner about wearing a Pantera shirt to the show, prompting the F Off response. Could she have decided to turn it inside out? Not something I would do, but you never know. I'm so glad the video was sent in to LE. They have ways to enhance images, so they will be able to get a much better look.

The girl in the video/stills also has shoulder length hair. I thought Morgan's was longer?

(youtube links deleted by me as confirmed not to be her)

Charles Walton Look between 4:50 and 5:04 on the video below. You will see what looks like the girl and guy arguing and then his arm swings towards her. This is in one of the first videos that I viewed it was posted on youtube by the same guy that shot the video of them leaving the arena. Charles

The girl in the video/stills also has shoulder length hair. I thought Morgan's was longer?

to me it's fuzzy but seems longer than shoulder length...I think in some it looks sort of bunched up but others you can see it flowing longer-or maybe just my eyes -it's early morning here :)

I think to say there is fighting, arming swinging/whatever (in Waddles last video) is really stretching. I see, what I think is the blonde girl, at the lower left/almost near the middle bottom. She is right in front of a guy wearing a white/cream colored shirt. I see no one fighting or arm pulling. Only arms I see are the ones going up in the air to hit the balloon. JMO

I think to say there is fighting, arming swinging/whatever (in Waddles last video) is really stretching. I see, what I think is the blonde girl, at the lower left/almost near the middle bottom. She is right in front of a guy wearing a white/cream colored shirt. I see no one fighting or arm pulling. Only arms I see are the ones going up in the air to hit the balloon. JMO

Yeah I agree it's stretching-makes it understandable how someone can accidently get hit though with all the flailing around

By stretching, I mean, it's really reaching/assuming alot about the video. LOL I didn't mean literally stretching. LOL Sorry for the confusion.

Yeah I agree it's stretching-makes it understandable how someone can accidently get hit though with all the flailing around

But yeah, I checked those stills and video again and I just don't think it's her. I mean, the boots are too low, no decal on the shirt, IMO the hair is too short, no black stockings, etc.

I mean, why would someone want to go through such trouble to change the way they came in looking? Why turn your shirt inside out? Flip your boots down? Take your stockings off? Etc. I just don't see it. But, that's JMO.

By stretching, I mean, it's really reaching/assuming alot about the video. LOL I didn't mean literally stretching. LOL Sorry.

Oh no I did understand you perfectly LOL -that should read "yeah I agree it was stretching, but on the other hand..."

But yeah, I checked those stills and video again and I just don't think it's her. I mean, the boots are too low, no decal on the shirt, IMO the hair is too short, no black stockings, etc.

I mean, why would someone want to go through such trouble to change the way they came in looking? Why turn your shirt inside out? Flip your boots down? Take your stockings off? Etc. I just don't see it. But, that's JMO.

Yes, very true on all points -plus I really doubt she got back inside

The girl in the video is unsteady on her feet and seems impaired to me though...

Think they all were -which explains the communication problems and the decisions -maybe the friends didn't come to their senses till they woke up at midday next day-who knows. Still just cant get my head around how they were never alarmed enough to tell her parents and that her poor father was the first to alert authorities

Yes, very true on all points -plus I really doubt she got back inside
I don't think she did either. IMO this is not her. I can see her taking the tights off if she was too hot, but the rest IDK. Who would want to put so much thought into an outfit, just to turn the shirt inside out?? I'm glad that people are looking so closely at all the videos though.

OK better get myself to work-good night everyone -hoping for news soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member