Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been proven that Morgan did get to and inside the arena? Is the only evidence of this her friends' word?

Has it been proven that Morgan did get to and inside the arena? Is the only evidence of this her friends' word?

IIRC, in the arena there was a couple standing (I believe) -- i.e., not sitting -- by the stage who said they saw Morgan fall and then get up and leave. I've read an account that indicated that her boots might have contributed to the fall and she might have mis-stepped because it was dark and she anticipated one more step ahead of her whereas actually she hit the floor, not another step. The couple offered help to her, IIRC.

I think LE considers this report to be very reliable. And the couple did not know Morgan.

MOO.

There is a bank right across the bridge on the opposite side of the road. There is also a 7-11 a little ways down and couple of restaurants on down the road. The odd thing to me is that if she went the opposite direction she would have been in a major shopping center with lots of stores and restaurants. And that way is on the main road and more well lit.
Does anyone know what time the group arrived? I mean was it dark? Would she know there is a bank or anything else around there? Or would she have seen it on the drive in? (or depends on the route if there's more than one?)

Does anyone remember a post where a lady had a poss Morgan sighting between Madison and Culpeper on (i believe) rt 29? I think she said it was a man and Morgan on the side of the road behind a truck. If you can find it pls post a link. Does anyone remember reading this?

i can see maybe why people are suspicious about WT-was he not the lawyer, from postings before?

also, if he was a witness, and had some kind of connection that caused him to feel as much or more connected than say, me for instance, maybe he's been investigated. But then again, if he encountered MH that night, then he may/may not be a suspect or POI. what if he met her, then he saw metallica on stage? and has pictures that he took along with other people who verify his whereabouts? during her time of disappearance? Suppose I was there, and I had some contact with MH,etc...you can bet, based on my involvement here, alone, that I would be trying to do as much as I could to help find her. then again, maybe I would be, or he is, thinking that maybe his stuff will pan out and he can get the reward money while doing something good. These are all suppositions....but for the people who joined in Find Morgan #3 or even here, in 4, these discussions are advanced in analysis of many facts/scenarious/suppositions, or even fieldwork. It's good to voice your thoughts, but less helpful,when, for example, I would now, say "did they ever find her purse or cell phone? or i just heard they located her purse and cell phone"

I'm all for open discussion, but for instance, if you post her section was 312, or 312 a1-22, look on the seating chart, and yes thats what its called. but someone knows the exact seats where they sat, and that would be more helpful now (before we didnt know which section at all, right guys?). it its a big section and there were a bunch of people in that section: i have looked at some pics (the resolution is enuff to single out people but not their faces) of people in that section during the time she might have been there.

Also, as for her being hot/warm--if you read, on other pages, where/when people didnt know she was missing, they said they were sweating, a lot i think, sitting down, and Metallica hadnt even gone on stage yet.

before i thought maybe she left for some air/to cool off, but it is possible that the legging/fishnets, and leather skirt kept her seriously warm outside.

Besides, something could have happened to her, during the time of the show/when metallica was on...then the person(s) skidaddle to charlotte, to see the next show. or maybe she was offered tickets tot he charlotte show...if it was sucha big deal for her, maybe she went? idk. and it might be a repat of myself and others.... so tia for your opinion on these suppositions

Does anyone remember a post where a lady had a poss Morgan sighting between Madison and Culpeper on (i believe) rt 29? I think she said it was a man and Morgan on the side of the road behind a truck. If you can find it pls post a link. Does anyone remember reading this?
Was that the 3 am "paper lady"? they're all running together now.

the 3am paper lady...saw her in Acadmeci village, with 3 dudes...no mention of a truck etc or that local...same area? i didnt think it was the same report/area...oh well

Was that the 3 am "paper lady"? they're all running together now.

You know, I am not sure, but I don't think so... All I remember is what I stated above. It could have been from the facebook page dedicated to finding Morgan, since this site and that one were the two I keep up with.

I found that sighting report on facebook. It states: I've actually heard reports of people seeing someone that matched her description between Madison and Culpepper on 29n. From what I understand they said they saw a girl who fitted Morgan's description next to a black SUV/truck on the side of the road. What struck the women as odd was that the SUV/truck was just sitting there in complete darkness with no lights. The women claims if it had not been for her headlights she wouldn't have seen anyone. .............(it is on the first sightings page)

Update!

Hope the link works now. If not. Go to "Help Find Morgan Dana Harrington" and look under "Search Partys"

To the bridge theory: To Stanardsville, Va you have to Turn left on 250 and turn again left on 29.
Also a direct and straight way to put something back afterwards.

Don't forget this:

Screenshot-10_20_20096_43_11AM.jpg

I found that sighting report I was looking for. It was on the first set of sightings on the first page. It states:

I've actually heard reports of people seeing someone that matched her description between Madison and Culpepper on 29n. From what I understand they said they saw a girl who fitted Morgan's description next to a black SUV/truck on the side of the road. What struck the women as odd was that the SUV/truck was just sitting there in complete darkness with no lights. The women claims if it had not been for her headlights she wouldn't have seen anyone.

Yes. Go to the Help Find Morgan Facebook discussion board posted by Wayne on 10/23/2009 7:09 am.

You know this may not mean anything, but, on the forensic astrology forum, the astrologers said she would be found nnw of charlottesville. Rt 29 is the perfect route for a nnw location. Who would travel that road alot? Go to that astrology thread. Interesting. Does anyone here live near c'ville? Is this route a rural area?

i remember the name "william monroe high school" from before. Did she /her friends/the 9?/amy's older sister go to William monroe? maybe her brother?

i remember the name "william monroe high school" from before. Did she /her friends/the 9?/amy's older sister go to William monroe? maybe her brother?

No. As far as I know they all went to school in Roanoke.

MH went to Northside HS and then to Lord Botetourt HS for her senior year. I don't know about any of the rest of them.

There is a HS in Roanoke Co - William Byrd and a HS in Roanoke City - William Fleming.

Supposedly the 9 or most of them were students at Northside HS

If the friends had her keys inside the arena and if she were barred re-entry and was stuck outside the arena and if she told the friends that she'd "get a ride," how was she going to get IN THE DOOR of the apt? her roommate was at the concert.

BLARG

MH went to Northside HS and then to Lord Botetourt HS for her senior year. I don't know about any of the rest of them.

There is a HS in Roanoke Co - William Byrd and a HS in Roanoke City - William Fleming.

Supposedly the 9 or most of them were students at Northside HS

Does anyone know why she transferred to Lord Botetourt her senior year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member