Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious. Today being election day the LE would be spread pretty thin. I think VA has some pretty tight elections going on.

Remember we were "told" earlier that there was only so many police and detectives to serve the people. I would imagine there were quite a few pulled off of cases to secure the politicians.

Just thinking.....

That seems to make sense, but the official word from law enforcement says that the shirt has the word PANERA on it, like the sandwich shop.
bwahahahaha. We need some levity now and then. PANERA.

OMG

That is all.

Gordonsville I think has been mentioned too, Route 250 to 22, and about 20 miles from C'ville. I believe it's NNE. Forensic Astrology mentioned 0-27 miles from C'ville, NNW. Edited to add that it's a pretty rural area - lots of farms/fields along the way.

FWIW, Grottoes, VA is about that far away NNW, as the crow flies, though 50+ miles driving distance, according to Mapquest. Grottoes is on the other side of the mountains (Shenandoah National Park/Skyline Drive) from Charlottesville.

There's a peak near Massanutten ski resort, which itself is on the way to Harrisonburg from Charlottesville (if going on 29 north to 33 west) called Grubb's Knob, which had the most b's of any place starting with the letter G that was labeled on the map in the NNW direction about 20-25 miles from C'ville.

Greene County is the next county north and west of Charlottesville. Agree it's all very rural, and you have the mountains as well.

I'm beginning to think that she was intending all along to cut out of the concert and leave with someone - but I'm not so sure her friends were in on her plans. Assume for a moment that what they're saying is true - she disappeared to (supposedly) go to the bathroom and/or smoke - and didn't come back. When they call her to find out what's going on, she makes up the story about having been locked out and tells them she'll make her own way home.

Only problem is the guard who claims she tried to get back in - but either he/she might be mistaken, or whoever was supposed to meet her was either late or didn't show.

If she had plans to take off and go elsewhere, she might have removed the battery from the phone herself - both so her friends wouldn't be calling her, and so she couldn't be traced.

Given the above, though - it's still very possible that something happened to her - either via the individual she was supposed to meet, or someone else who encountered her.

It would be interesting to know what might have been found on her computer - and on any other computers she might have had access to. (roommates, library, etc)

This article has been making it around the boards. lol

I find this statment interesting: Bolded by me
I think it’ll [be solved] between Nov. 2 and Nov. 5.”

Interesting. But,you'd think a psychic could narrow it down better than that.

:detective:

I'm curious to know what everyone here believes happened to Morgan...based on what we know right now.

Clearly, there is precious little information that has been made public. That is a HUGE red flag to me. One of the biggest concerns I have here is that LE has been so secretive in this case when it happened in a university environment where so many others, if foul play is suspected, are at ENORMOUS risk. Why? If my daughter was a student anywhere in the vicinity, I would have yanked her *advertiser censored** home by now!

Is it possible that LE has a suspect and is looking for eyewitnesses to strengthen the case before they move in?!?

Maybe there was a plan for MH to meet someone and then get a ride back to JMU. The friends and/or LE based on phone/computer records know who she left with .... perhaps he/she is under observation ...

This might explain why LE says the following is unimportant: inside the arena, car, phone. They need people to connect the suspect directly to MH ... they especially requested if anyone had seen MH get into a vehicle.

It may even explain the attitude of her parents. I have never understood why they have stayed so long in Roanoke as though they expected her to show up there. Some of their early interviews felt like they were appealing directly to MH ...

I think LE called off the ground searches because they know she left the JPJ area in a vehicle.

I believe this entire conclusion is the most likely one. I wonder why they're not getting anywhere though!

I too agree with this conclusion. Putting myself in her shoes . . . When I was her age, I put myself in a similar incident involving leaving the safety of friends while in an unfamiliar situation (I was intoxicated on Bourbon Street). But why did I leave them? For the only reason I can imagine a 20-year-old girl making that decision: I was following a guy. Why did they let me? Well, they were intoxicated too. When we were all safe and sober the next day, we agreed how foolish those actions were and how lucky we were to be safe. But in the moment, we just weren't using the best judgement.

I pray Morgan's story has a safe outcome like mine. I pray too that other young girls may hear her story and never leave the group.

Yes - why not use Noreen Renier - one of the best psychic around who has a proven track record. She lives in the general vicinity of UVA and even taught at UVA.

www.noreenrenier.com

I think it's just awful that Noreen Renier actually can live with herself charging LE/the families during such a horrible time. I'm sorry, but I wouldn't buy "well, it costs such and such for me" for a second...that's just horrible. She can make money off of less life-and-death predictions, not when something horrible has happened!!!!

$1,000 dollars!? Geeze.

:shakehead:

If I read the information in the Forensic Astrology thread correctly, there's a planetary motion on Nov. 2 through 5 that favors secrets coming to light, etc.

I think it's just awful that Noreen Renier actually can live with herself charging LE/the families during such a horrible time. I'm sorry, but I wouldn't buy "well, it costs such and such for me" for a second...that's just horrible. She can make money off of less life-and-death predictions, not when something horrible has happened!!!!

$1,000 dollars!? Geeze.

She does have expenses...I wouldn't expect for her to drive, fly or ride a train/bus somewhere out of her own pocket as well as her to have to pay a hotel bill or food bill...

I would expect that she would reduce her fee greatly for this situation in what is basically her hometown...

shortened Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles
Hey everyone, I'm having trouble catching up with posts posted overnight my time.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...elplaya&page=5

as a last note can people on the psychic thread please bring over this kind of info to us here as it's pretty pertinent to the case...

Just to be clear, please understand the thread you have linked above is found in the FORENSIC ASTROLOGY FORUM.

The findings and charts in the Astro Forum have NOTHING to do with anything psychic, dream related or vision like images.

FifthEssence

I really want to apologise to you and everyone else for my complete ignorance. Goes to show how completely clueless I was on the subject and I'm embarrassed. I understand now! I was mostly focused on how some important info was on the Forensic Astrology thread and not on here but I see all the pertinent info has now been brought over to the MH discussion so it's all good.
Waddles,

You are always extremely polite, and I notice those things about members that have been around for a while. You had a wonderful idea because many new here may not check that forum for information.

Fifth Essence, I do think that it's unneccessary to use bolds, caps and italics to get your point across...you could have politely conveyed that information without bordering on snippy - Waddles wasn't rude and didn't "step on your toes".

As always, this post is with a cheerful heart...I like to see everyone respected and loved. We all have something useful to offer...the world at large is so harsh...that's why we are all here, after all....I love that WS is a family...let's treat each other with the utmost love.

She does have expenses...I wouldn't expect for her to drive, fly or ride a train/bus somewhere out of her own pocket as well as her to have to pay a hotel bill or food bill...

I would expect that she would reduce her fee greatly for this situation in what is basically her hometown...

This is in no way combative....I'm just wondering why she must change her location for mental activities...I understand being closer may help, but no one would expect her to foot her own expenses of that sort. If the family cannot afford/raise the money to cover her travel, then I'm sure she could still read from afar.

Anyway, I'm off topic! =D

$1,000 dollars!? Geeze.

DNA tests, lab analysis, and dog handlers don't come free. Even the cops get paid. Why shouldn't she get paid for her services?

Because psychics aren't recognized as pay-earning parts of LE - they are psychics, for goodness sakes.. She's doing DNA analysis and handling dogs?

That would be the same as LE handing DNA evidence to a layperson that is a good "sleuther"...

Fairy1 asked "what do we think happened".

I am of the opinion that she was meeting up with somebody. The somebody was not approved by her friends or family. Could be an internet meeting or even a New York meeting. I think LE and parents and friends know who she left with now. I still am not sure she ever went to that concert. If the arena is owned by attorneys they know how important cameras are in law suits and I would think they would have many more than the average owner. I don't think they know where she is right now or even if she is alive.

Two mysteries...her purse and the lack of photos puzzle me.

I am also left in wondering why after two and a half weeks..nothing has leaked. Women can remain silent..only so long.

Waddles,

You are always extremely polite, and I notice those things about members that have been around for a while. You had a wonderful idea because many new here may not check that forum for information.

Fifth Essence, I do think that it's unneccessary to use bolds, caps and italics to get your point across...you could have politely conveyed that information without bordering on snippy - Waddles wasn't rude and didn't "step on your toes".

As always, this post is with a cheerful heart...I like to see everyone respected and loved. We all have something useful to offer...the world at large is so harsh...that's why we are all here, after all....I love that WS is a family...let's treat each other with the utmost love.

Thank you Truthful Lies for that lovely message, that's very kind. I did feel quite silly I'd confused the two subjects :). But yes thanks for mentioning the importance of bringing key info to the main thread - I was surprised there was discussion over there pertinent to this thread that had not been brought over at the time but it has since.

And I love that WS is a family too!

:blowkiss:

$1,000 dollars!? Geeze.

I actually thought it was a fair amount to charge for her time/ability. Everyone has bills that must be paid, even a psychic - and if someone with this ability spends most of their time using their ability to assist LE, I don't think it unreasonable to be paid for it. Not only would she have expenses she might incur from travel and such, she has her regular bills to pay - like we all do.

Because psychics aren't recognized as pay-earning parts of LE - they are psychics, for goodness sakes.. She's doing DNA analysis and handling dogs?

That would be the same as LE handing DNA evidence to a layperson that is a good "sleuther"...

I meant that she has a specialized skill that she has presumably worked on, honed, and knows how to use, just like a DNA lab technician or a dog handler has. So I don't see why it's wrong for her to charge for those special skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18