Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooops, forgot to mention how I knew which door she was at ... sorry.

On one of the Bing maps, a list of 4-5 images will show up on the left. Chose the ones under Results found by other people. The first map under that heading has numbered labels addressing what's where at the arena, and #3 says that's where Morgan was locked out. It is between the last and next-to-last columns on the right side of the arena. That's not my user map--someone else put it together, and it appears that it's someone familiar with the case (see the other numbered labels they've created).

I do think it's strange that the door Morgan stood by was the last door before the very back of the arena, where crew and band members (and I supposed arena staff) enter.

Since Copeley Road is directly behind the arena's back doors (a short walk), it would have taken MH just minute or so to get to it. As for "grandma's" sighting, weren't there two grandmas? :) The newspaper lady says she saw MH at about 3:30 am. The other one, who was with her grandson(s), claims to have seem MH much early, but I don't remember the exact time. 10ish?

Confusion reigns! :)

Ah, I had forgotten until I looked at the street portion of the map that Copeley road does run from Emmet street (29-business, a main drag) behind the back of JPJ before taking a 90 degree or so turn to parallel Emmet all the way to Ivy, on the perimeter of the main JPJ parking lot, crossing an intersection at Massie road (the road in front of JPJ), and then cutting between UHall parking and Lannigan Field before reaching Ivy. Thanks for updating my geographical knowledge of local streets!

Sightings of her between 8:48 and 9:30 have her heading away from there, though, essentially south rather than north, through UHall parking, then over to Lannigan, then presumably crossing Copeley Road again (sidewalk only on one side) to cross Copeley Bridge with Copeley parallel to Emmet Street the whole way before Copeley meets Ivy Road/250-business.

Thanks for filling in on the labels and suspected door MH found herself outside of. Wonder where the labeller got that info. [I see from a post you posted while I was posting that the #3 moves around, so you're now discounting that particular piece...thanks for the map/picture link anyway.]

YouTube- Metallica Backstage With Gojira [Charlotte October 18, 2009]

I am sorry I cannot post who put this video on our boards but I had to have a look.
I about dropped my willies.

The girl is blonde, dressed in black, seems to have that square face that MH has and the kicker is when I was watching I think I saw that darn gold necklace with the three circles they talked about at the search.

Has anybody else looked..I hope LE looks at this one. Ok it was posting # 648 by Part Time Professor.

Somebody should at least look closer at this video...good find Prof.
Excellent find, however, I regret that it is not (imo) Morgan in the video. I paused in at 3:00 minutes and then at 7:11 minutes.

some odd flurry going on at her facebook help page...a poster named amanda wrote that something bad happened and that the police could not release it now. that was about 30 minutes ago. some kids are begging this poster to explain and a harrington fam friend is especially upset since she said the harrington family was very positive on the phone earlier. anyone else hear anything? that is not cool if it's not so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme