Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...some of the names... We still don't know who the 'mystery guy' is do we?

"Morgan and A.M., who share an off-campus apartment in Blacksburg, drove to Harrisonburg, where they picked up S.S. and, according to her father, the boyfriend of a friend. According to State Police spokesperson Corinne Geller, the four rode from Harrisonburg to Charlottesville in Morgan's car. Morgan, Geller says, allowed a friend to drive, so she didn't have her car keys with her during the show."

"She pulled up with her party and got out of her party's car and kind of immediately engaged me and my brother and my cousin and my friend who were at the concert," D.G., now living in New Jersey, told Lynchburg television station WDBJ."

"A few stories that have surfaced in the media have been debunked. Among them were a grandmother who believed she might have seen Morgan in the Arena's parking deck arguing with a young man, as well as reports that items of Morgan's clothing have been found."

On the findmorgan.com site, forum, general discussion, looking further on the campus itself post answer number 4 states

The first i heard of this 3-men theory was at the volunteer meeting thurs night. This woman came to the volunteer meeting and spoke up loudly and angrily that she had reported the names of the 3 people she saw morgan with to the cops and that she wanted to know why their names had not been released to the press yet

This is new to me-is this a case of Chinese whispers? We know about the paper lady and we know about the elderly couple speaking up at the meeting but this is first time we hear this, my how stories change!

"Dr. Harrington has maintained, however, that his daughter’s 2006 Honda Civic, along with its keys, remained in Harrisonburg until retrieved Sunday by his daughter’s roommate who drove it back to the family home in Roanoke."

Yes well we know that lol ;)

the whole car thing was such a headache

LE has since confirmed it was indeed her car driven to and from concert, though, right?

I'm looking...just haven't found that group yet. Is it ok to post the name of the group so I'll know what to search for?

OK, nm...I finally found it. :) Going to look at the pics now.

"Please help with finding Morgan Dana Harrington. Please", it is in the form of an invite-I'll PM it to you

"Morgan and A.M., who share an off-campus apartment in Blacksburg, drove to Harrisonburg, where they picked up S.S. and, according to her father, the boyfriend of a friend. According to State Police spokesperson Corinne Geller, the four rode from Harrisonburg to Charlottesville in Morgan's car. Morgan, Geller says, allowed a friend to drive, so she didn't have her car keys with her during the show."

"She pulled up with her party and got out of her party's car and kind of immediately engaged me and my brother and my cousin and my friend who were at the concert," D.G., now living in New Jersey, told Lynchburg television station WDBJ."

"A few stories that have surfaced in the media have been debunked. Among them were a grandmother who believed she might have seen Morgan in the Arena's parking deck arguing with a young man, as well as reports that items of Morgan's clothing have been found."

Thanks for that... Unfortunately it doesn't tell us the name of the guy who is the bf of a friend...and who is the friend that this boy is a bf of?

Yes well we know that lol ;)

the whole car thing was such a headache

LE has since confirmed it was indeed her car driven to and from concert, though, right?

Yes it was definitely MH's car driven by one of MH's friend to the JPJ and then MH's car was then driven back to Harrisonburg where it supposedly stayed for the night... Then supposedly the roommate of MH at VT drove MH's car back to Roanoke to the Harrington's at some point in time on Sunday.

Yes it was definitely MH's car driven by one of MH's friend to the JPJ and then MH's car was then driven back to Harrisonburg where it supposedly stayed for the night... Then supposedly the roommate of MH at VT drove MH's car back to Roanoke to the Harrington's at some point in time on Sunday.

Thanks. Yes it wasn't exactly a question-I added the "right?" bit to illustrate this whole confusion and doubt from the start :)

Can't believe how long it took for the right info to come out

On the findmorgan.com site, forum, general discussion, looking further on the campus itself post answer number 4 states

The first i heard of this 3-men theory was at the volunteer meeting thurs night. This woman came to the volunteer meeting and spoke up loudly and angrily that she had reported the names of the 3 people she saw morgan with to the cops and that she wanted to know why their names had not been released to the press yet

This is new to me-is this a case of Chinese whispers? We know about the paper lady and we know about the elderly couple speaking up at the meeting but this is first time we hear this, my how stories change!

We heard this today at the search and it was the paper delivery woman whinsaw her near the academical village at 3 am.

Hi S-A-M

OK, so both the elderly couple and the paper lady stand up at the meeting to say we saw her with 3 guys, why did LE not listen, and then paper lady says she actually has the names of the guys?

Not all people who work with musicians are shady. I have a friend who is good friends with a metal band from Sweden. She also chills with them, never slept with any of them. They completely respect her. A lot of their sound guys are extremely busy setting up and have to be on point during the whole performance. As for the stage hands, not sure about them completely. Although i do agree, a lot of girls will give it up for band members they call them starf***ers or groupies.

Morgan was seen walking away from the arena.

Who is this young man she last texted and why hasn't his name been released?

Oh no, I wasn't implying that all people who work with musicians are shady; that's certainly not the case. And I don't believe people who make it backstage end up sleeping with band members/stage hands/what have you. I was merely pointing out that I've dealt with shady concert people in the past, and that they do exist. So it wouldn't be totally insane to think that it's possible Morgan ran into a shady character who promised her exciting things or merely told her he/she could get her back inside, and was taken advantage of.

In the article that was posted earlier today http://www.roanoke.com/news/breaking/wb/225316 there were a few things of interest to me:

"They also looked into the windows of abandoned homes and climbed through the underbrush of some of Charlottesville’s woollier neighborhoods." (wadahoot sez: woollier neighborhoods?!? never heard that term!"

" One team found tattered pieces of black fabric near the track where Harrington’s purse was recovered, but he said it would be difficult to call it a significant find. “The state police warned us when we started this that we were going to find all kinds of clothes.” ... The black fabric — possibly torn pieces of clothing — was found at the north end of the track. "

" ... and told them to look in particular for a necklace Morgan was wearing that had three large chain links in front. State police investigators had not mentioned the necklace previously."

Hi S-A-M

OK, so both the elderly couple and the paper lady stand up at the meeting to say we saw her with 3 guys, why did LE not listen, and then paper lady says she actually has the names of the guys?

that's what a girl that was at the meeting said she stood up and said. The girl said the lady was mad that nothing has been done - in her opinion.

Thanks. Yes it wasn't exactly a question-I added the "right?" bit to illustrate this whole confusion and doubt from the start :)

Can't believe how long it took for the right info to come out

Right - I just wanted to clear it up for the person who originally posted something that had you post what you did :dance:

Hi S-A-M

OMG! This lady says she knows who the guys are? Holy cow!

In the article that was posted earlier today http://www.roanoke.com/news/breaking/wb/225316 there were a few things of interest to me:

"They also looked into the windows of abandoned homes and climbed through the underbrush of some of Charlottesville’s woollier neighborhoods." (wadahoot sez: woollier neighborhoods?!? never heard that term!"

" One team found tattered pieces of black fabric near the track where Harrington’s purse was recovered, but he said it would be difficult to call it a significant find. “The state police warned us when we started this that we were going to find all kinds of clothes.” ... The black fabric — possibly torn pieces of clothing — was found at the north end of the track. "

" ... and told them to look in particular for a necklace Morgan was wearing that had three large chain links in front. State police investigators had not mentioned the necklace previously."

Thanks for this wadahoot!
woollier neighbourhood! never heard either

wadahoot-
"having characteristics of the early frontier life of the western U.S.; rough and uncivilized: used chiefly in wild and woolly"

we guessed from the context but had never seen this before either

I definitely think that the 3 guy thing is possible now. Sure, this lady could be lying through her teeth but the fact that she can name names makes her a little more credible IMO. I wonder if this lady knew Morgan since she could name the 3 guys. (Forgive me if that has already been posted here. I have been following a lot of cases here & I might have missed it.)

It's so heart warming how all those people came out as a community to help find her.
And Gil's words “People are so good,” she said. “I also recognize there is evil in the world. But, as is obvious in this room, there’s more good, and good will prevail.”

I definitely think that the 3 guy thing is possible now. Sure, this lady could be lying through her teeth but the fact that she can name names makes her a little more credible IMO. I wonder if this lady knew Morgan since she could name the 3 guys. (Forgive me if that has already been posted here. I have been following a lot of cases here & I might have missed it.)

She was local and a paper lady on campus. She may have known those guys as being locals too, maybe students...

But again I'm not sure what to believe. LE said her sighting was discredited or at least not believed to be MH if she saw someone. But this naming the names things is quite something though, don't know what to think...

She was local and a paper lady on campus. She may have known those guys as being locals too, maybe students...

But again I'm not sure what to believe. LE said her sighting was discredited or at least not believed to be MH if she saw someone. But this naming the names things is quite something though, don't know what to think...

Well...I guess it could be the DS girl again and those guys she was with in front of the stage... Maybe they were going to a party or coming from a party...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme