Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only problem I have with the stalker theory is that the 'stalker' would have to have advanced knowledge that MH was going to be locked out of the arena.

If she was there to meet someone I find it hard to believe she would have made so many attempts to get back into the arena.

To be a stalker and lure MH out of the concert this person would have had to have known that MH was going to be checking her social networking sites & or email, while at a concert, for any messages he would be sending her to lure her out of the arena - which I think is unlikely. I mean I just don't see her FB'ing during a concert...but this is JMO...

there's something very puzzling in the thread I started on FB the theories part 2:

"Two points from earlier reports have me more than concerned!

- Morgan entering unknown car near bridge
- Morgan intoxicated / repeatedly falling in RV lot - around time of reports of her dropping purse repeatedly.
"

This would seem like completely new info, or maybe he has mixed up speculation with reports. I have asked him for clarification...

ok, I'm thinking it's just mixed up info now

I didn't see the label about where she would have tried to get back in, but I assume it's the area just off the "main" parking area (in front of the multi-story parking garage). I agree that would be close to the back of the arena, where load-in/out probably happens, but it looks like it would be a level lower, not easily walkable (unless cutting through the garage?).

Also, since MH apparently headed the other direction than to the back of JPJ initially after failing to gain re-entry, through UHall parking, over to Lannigan Field/R.V. parking, and then Copeley Bridge, it would have had to be later than 9:30 that someone would have enticed her back there, and she would have had to make it back there, at least, from the bridge.

If you are looking at the back of JPJ, a label there (did you click on "labels" on the map and enlarge it?) (label #3) represents the area where MH was locked out and is the last white column on the right side in the photo. Oh, in the list of JPJ map on the left-hand side of the page, you can see images that are "Results contributed by other people"--choose the first map; that should show labels!

I hope this is clearer.

At the risk of driving you all nuts with the car issue, I'm bringing it up again!

On HFMDH wall someone brings up the car again and someone said they saw a news report when it was announced she was missing and the car was cordoned off with yellow tape. Did anyone here ever hear of anything like this? You'll remember they said from the start the car was irrelevant and not part of investigation, remember? This is driving me nuts, all the story changing has made me hazy on the truth

At the risk of driving you all nuts with the car issue, I'm bringing it up again!

On HFMDH wall someone brings up the car again and someone said they saw a news report when it was announced she was missing and the car was cordoned off with yellow tape. Did anyone here ever hear of anything like this? You'll remember they said from the start the car was irrelevant and not part of investigation, remember? This is driving me nuts, all the story changing has made me hazy on the truth

I do remember this news report - and it seems that someone made mention of it here the other day.

This car, to the best of my memory was a rather large, older model, silver/gray colored car. I think it just happened to be a car in the parking lot and not MH's.

I believe her car was a black 2006 Honda - someone please correct that if I'm wrong.

We are done with our search. We were searching for jewelry, a camera (no make or model), a cell phone battery (no make or model) and her clothes. We didn't have any luck. Hopefully, another group did. They are searching a three mile radius this weekend.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope the other groups found something of value. Thank you for working so hard at this.

I do remember this news report - and it seems that someone made mention of it here the other day.

This car, to the best of my memory was a rather large, older model, silver/gray colored car. I think it just happened to be a car in the parking lot and not MH's.

I believe her car was a black 2006 Honda - someone please correct that if I'm wrong.

yes that makes sense, thanks. Maybe they had just cordoned off the area in search for clues, not the car

The new pictures up on the FB site number 2, the "please help with finding MDH" one, really show how closely knit the 9 were, including MH, SS and AM

"Harrington's car, in which they traveled to the concert, was still in the parking lot, Melvin said."
http://www.roanoke.com/news/roanoke/wb/223246

forgot about this too, I remember that being out there-all that confusion and misinformation about car was all just too much

I don't think so. Districts get their federal money based on enrollment. In my area the only way that a student would be allowed to attend a district other than their own would be if there was a program (usually special ed) that the student needed that wasn't offered in their home district.

Melissa

here in Indiana, you can petition to go to a different district if special services are required, OR you can apply to the second district (much as you would a private high school) and pay to attend (less than a private school, but not 'free' like an in-district school.

This looks like good news on the wall:

Yeah, we cant say what we found, but I can tell u I think we did very well!

Has any of her friends made themselves publicly known yet? Has any of them asked for her safe return? Has the guy been identified yet? Was there a fight about the guy?
Friends do not act like this.
Why are they hiding their identity?

the names have been released

I was reading on Morgan's FB group & it looks like one of the search groups might have found something. She can't say what they found but I am hoping it is something that helps LE figure out what happened to Morgan.

I was reading on Morgan's FB group & it looks like one of the search groups might have found something. She can't say what they found but I am hoping it is something that helps LE figure out what happened to Morgan.

(see post above) :)
Yes it looks promising-fingers crossed!
Also glad to hear feedback that the search was so well coordinated and people did their tasks as planned

Have you all seen the new pictures up of "the nine" on FB page number two, the one set up by SS? (Please help with finding...)

"Harrington's car, in which they traveled to the concert, was still in the parking lot, Melvin said."
http://www.roanoke.com/news/roanoke/wb/223246

forgot about this too, I remember that being out there-all that confusion and misinformation about car was all just too much

"Dr. Harrington has maintained, however, that his daughter’s 2006 Honda Civic, along with its keys, remained in Harrisonburg until retrieved Sunday by his daughter’s roommate who drove it back to the family home in Roanoke."

I'm looking...just haven't found that group yet. Is it ok to post the name of the group so I'll know what to search for?

OK, nm...I finally found it. :) Going to look at the pics now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme