Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, this is creepy. Compare NK with the stalker drawing.... Of course the stalker is around 5' 10",
I do not know how tall NK is....

nkane1.jpg

18423.jpg

Wow,who is NK,they do look similar?

NK was a FB poster that posted a very detailed scenario of what may have happened to Morgan. Can someone provide a link to his posting?

Okay,so it's the FB site for her,I'll go find it,I don't think we're suppose to post the links.

I wish they had done that earlier!!!!! For the players and the Harringtons!

Welcome to Websleuths, Pinkbay and thank you for posting the link to the article.
I think the BB players are just witnesses and that's all, imo..

"Wood says the basketball players were interviewed as witnesses, and they cooperated completely with police. Their names are not being released.
The statement from UVA Public Affairs reads, "Because of the number of rumors that have been circulating about members of the University's men's basketball team in regard to the Morgan Harrington case, we felt it was important to make a statement to set the record straight."
(from above link)

I really am glad that the made this public statement, that should clear it up for those who may have suspected the young BB players.

Look at my post before your last one. I found a snippet of it.

My Lord,that is detailed and very odd for him to go into that much detail.The thing is,the girl is beautiful and dressed as she was,she would definitely be noticed.
Was her cellphone outside of the concert on the ground,I thought I had read that or found somewhere else?

My Lord,that is detailed and very odd for him to go into that much detail.The thing is,the girl is beautiful and dressed as she was,she would definitely be noticed.
Was her cellphone outside of the concert on the ground,I thought I had read that or found somewhere else?
It was found at the Cage Lot inside her purse w/o the battery.

It was found at the Cage Lot inside her purse w/o the battery.

Oh,that's bad,without the battery,hm,so it wouldn't ping.Well,if she was taken,they had time to take the battery out and obviously wouldn't be the first time if they knew to do that.But,on the otherhand,if she was angry she left the concert to walk,seriously otherwise it makes no sense her walking,maybe seeing a school setting she would feel more comfortable in getting a ride from someone there.But,could have still been being followed from the concert and that was their opportunity to take her.One could have had her in the vehicle and the other took battery out and threw purse and cell out.She would have had to be fighting and wouldn't have let someone throw her cell and purse if it was one person.IMO Unless she was kind of wasted from drugs or alcohol.

Um,I don't know if anyone has brought this up and I hate to,the outfit sounds cute for a college scenario,but at night in Charlottesville walking on the street,a person could have perceived her as a lady of the night,KWIM.I'm sorry,I know that sounds bad and she is not,she seems like a sweet pretty school girl who made a bad decision is walking.but men driving around looking for that in a big city,would easily mistake this.

Oh,that's bad,without the battery,hm,so it wouldn't ping.Well,if she was taken,they had time to take the battery out and obviously wouldn't be the first time if they knew to do that.But,on the otherhand,if she was angry she left the concert to walk,seriously otherwise it makes no sense her walking,maybe seeing a school setting she would feel more comfortable in getting a ride from someone there.But,could have still been being followed from the concert and that was their opportunity to take her.One could have had her in the vehicle and the other took battery out and threw purse and cell out.She would have had to be fighting and wouldn't have let someone throw her cell and purse if it was one person.IMO Unless she was kind of wasted from drugs or alcohol.

Um,I don't know if anyone has brought this up and I hate to,the outfit sounds cute for a college scenario,but at night in Charlottesville walking on the street,a person could have perceived her as a lady of the night,KWIM.I'm sorry,I know that sounds bad and she is not,she seems like a sweet pretty school girl who made a bad decision is walking.but men driving around looking for that in a big city,would easily mistake this.

You do bring up 2 good points: if she was abducted it may have been by 2 guys and the latter.

Is Charlottesville considered to be a big city? What's the population? It doesn't strike me as the kind of town where prostitutes would be roaming the streets looking for a date. I'm not saying that kind of stuff doesn't go on in a college town, but it's probably behind closed doors/over the internet. With all the college students roaming around at all hours I somehow can't see this scenario happening. Also, though Morgan was wearing a "miniskirt" she was also wearing black tights, so in the dark one probably wouldn't have even been able to tell she was wearing a skirt.

I'm so lost on what happened to Morgan. At first I didn't think the friends had a thing to do with it but some of your (my fellow posters) arguments in that direction have been pretty persuasive. And I do agree they are acting strangely. But I just can't come up with a scenario in my mind that would make sense re: her friends. The only thing that would even kind of make sense is if she OD's on alcohol or drugs while with them, but even if this did happen, I just can't see those girls trying to cover it up - I see them as the type that would most definitely call 911. After all, an underage drinking or possession charge is one thing - improper disposal of a corpse, conspiracy, obstruction, etc is a whole other.

That guy NK has predator eyes, by the way.

Is Charlottesville considered to be a big city? What's the population?

Charlottesville is not a big city, just over 40,000 residents as of 2006 (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/51/5114968.html). Albemarle County which surrounds Charlottesville had just over 94,000 residents as of 2008 (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/51/51003.html).

I am unclear based on the census website as to whether or not the 94,000 includes the population of Cville itself. Based on Virginia's method of having cities be separate entities from counties, the 40,000 may be in addition to the 94,000.

The are saying in their News at 11 p.m. teaser that there is new information in the MH case on WSLS Channel 10 in Roanoke tonight. I turned over to the news on our local Fox station which has the news at 10 p.m. and so far nothing has been said about any "new information in the MH case". I'll post again if I hear anything during this newscast or the one at 11 p.m.

To follow up on my last post, Fox 21/27 did a short piece on the "new twist in the MH case", and just stated that a spokesperson for UVA confirmed today that basketball players have been questioned by LE regarding the MH case and "we are releasing this information to squash rumors that are circulating regarding the case." They had my hopes up when they came on at first stating there is a new development in the MH case. I hate when they do that. I can only imagine if the family would happen to be watching and then get a big let down because it really was not anything helpful.

does anyone know if Morgan was seated in section 312 at the concert?

http://www.metallicabb.com/index.php?showtopic=113903&hl=morgan+harrington

Look at post #17... just wondered if maybe she wrote that. That person hasn't logged on since Sept., was going with three friends, their first Metallica show, and seated in section 312.

Wondering if LE is aware?? Perhaps they could check into it, see if the user's email matches Morgans, and if so, see if she exchanged pm's with anyone on the board regarding the show? In that thread, pre-date, for the C-ville show, a lot of people were mentioning the hotels they were staying at, meeting up, or asking about local pubs/restaurants. Just a thought.

I am glad they have pretty much "ruled out" the basketball players

hopefully they are working in a more productive direction

those pics of the "stalker" and the NK guy are really ...weird

that guy (who wrote all those long detailed "scouting" reports) seems very "off" to me
maybe OCD or ?? I don't know...
does he really have an alibi or ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members