Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The video I am talking about is a new one. Here are the screen shots of it. The girl on it has really long wavy hair like Morgan's. Dee is on the other side of the stage during Lamb of God.

Picture3copy.jpg

Picture4.jpg

Picture6.jpg

Picture7.jpg

Picture8.jpg

Picture9.jpg

Picture11.jpg

The video can be seen here:

vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=64320471&searchid=5f78872c-443d-45f2-828e-c8ff4261fef8l

I love it.... The computers at work have Myspace and PhotoBucket blocked, but found out tonight we can log into Faccbook... WTH??? Anyway, have to wait til I get home to see it... :waitasec:

Wonder why LE hasn't released this information, they are still saying there is no picture or video evidence of her being in the arena- Which I find hard to believe, because when my friends and I went to see Dane Cook here at the Colonial Life Arena in June, I took a lot of pics of us and the stage and the surrounding areas where our seats were. Wonder why the friends didn't to the same?

The video I am talking about is a new one. Here are the screen shots of it. The girl on it has really long wavy hair like Morgan's. Dee is on the other side of the stage during Lamb of God.

Picture3copy.jpg

Picture4.jpg

Picture6.jpg

Picture7.jpg

Picture8.jpg

Picture9.jpg

Picture11.jpg

vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=64320471&searchid=5f78872c-443d-45f2-828e-c8ff4261fef8l

i thought it was her too, but in this photo it looks lke the same girl but i think it might be a guy.

Hi! Oh I really, really want to belive they would not have been this mean!

Also, wouldn't it be a strange coincidence to be so badly treated by so-called friends, and then on the very same night, also abducted by some criminal? It's not impossible, but seems more likely she left in search of some BF.

JMO: parents need to express disapproval of the negative social values expressed at such events; appreciating the event as drama, art, music & sound is okay, but the drugs, drinking & high risk behavior should be severely criticized. Morgan should not have been forbidden to go; but her parents should have had a warning attitude, rather than being so indulgent.

Huh? Morgan is an adult, I doubt her parents would have a warning attitude about any concert she wanted to go to. And for the record, have you ever been to a Metallica concert? It's mostly middle-agers, like yourself. There is some beer drinking, but no drug use except for the occasional toke, at least that I've seen. Anyway, going to a Metallica concert is not 'high risk behavior', as you say, at least in my opinion. I'm also curious about the 'negative social values' you say are expressed at 'such' events. What events may these be, aside from Metallica in general, and what are the negative social values expressed there? Music? Heavy metal in particular? I'm a bit confused sorry.

On the thought that the boyfriend had the car all along, and was waiting somewhere for the concert to be over and she was headed there, wouldn't someone else be at that location also that could come forward? How can so many people keep quiet? Usually someone tells someone.
I keep wondering if she met someone she had been chatting with on line or something. Someone nobody knows? Looks like she would have confided that to her girl friends though. Could it be one of her teachers?? or somebody that HAD to be kept totally quiet and nobody really did know about the meeting? You would think somebody had to know some little tid bit of information. Maybe its all hush hush so the police can fool this person to false security to catch them for a sure conviction?? Hope they find her and little Haleigh Cummings. Its hard to believe low lifes can out smart the police.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/mosh

Knocking into each other, slam-dancing; but also for a while it seemed they were pushing someone up over the heads of the crowd, flat on his back and the crowd would keep pushing his body along so that he would seem to float back & forth over the crowd. The person being moshed this way is totally trusting that the crowd will not let him fall; but they can suffer broken ribs & serious bruises.

BBM: Just an FYI, this is called "crowd surfing" :)

Girls who do this are often groped while being passed around. Sometimes they even get their clothes ripped off and other bad things, and it can get pretty rough...it's not the smartest thing in the world to do.

I think the information Virginia Girl gave us is widely know back in VA. People talk. It hasn't reached us because we are spread all over. But it will trickle in drop by drop. By now LE has to know what each of these players in Morgans disappearance are eating for breakfast. They can have suspections but they have to have proof to haul somebody in to the police station. Hard proof. So we wait and we ponder but patience my friends, patience.

MOO

I love it.... The computers at work have Myspace and PhotoBucket blocked, but found out tonight we can log into Faccbook... WTH??? Anyway, have to wait til I get home to see it... :waitasec:

Wonder why LE hasn't released this information, they are still saying there is no picture or video evidence of her being in the arena- Which I find hard to believe, because when my friends and I went to see Dane Cook here at the Colonial Life Arena in June, I took a lot of pics of us and the stage and the surrounding areas where our seats were. Wonder why the friends didn't to the same?

I know, its almost suspicious that they didn't take lots of pics.

Maybe we read too much into all of this

someone puts out an idea that the friends were "being mean" and we run with it

I tend to go back to the simplest idea : they went to a concert....they were drinking, and probably doing some drugs

for ?? whatever reason (in one report it does say to go to bathroom?) Morgan leaves, gets "outside"...and is not allowed back in

the arena clearly stated that they did NOT ask her to leave, there was no report of that...nor did they bend the rules for her (stop the pity party...rules are the rules)....so , no they didn't let her back in

She did call her friend (and I am confident LE has checked their phones) and she said she was trying to get back in, they suggested entry places....and she didn't call back)

I think that the friends just assumed she got in, or found a friend....they are not her keepers...she is 20, they are all in college...while it would be "nice" to have a buddy system, look at how kids that age actually do act ...why would they leave and miss the concert?? I think we have read far too much into that

I just saw a lady drop her cell phone in a restaurant yesterday and the battery went flying out of it, landed under a table...so maybe she did drop her purse, battery got lost

I think there are only a few logical explanations

1) she did go out to meet someone (guy?) for love/drugs or?? I think this might tie into whatever/whoever she was into "6 months ago"...the family has not been honest to protect her reputation but this is a good possiblity...something went wrong...anger/argument...or overdose/get rid of her body

or...2) she is young, pretty...and maybe "impaired"....she meets up with a cute stranger, or a cute guy she only met on internet or met once or twice...semi-stranger..and goes with him...and scenario 1 again : either overdose or forced situation/fight/sexual attack, kills her...or

3) she accepts a ride from some harmless old coot who turns out to be harmful...or she is forced into someone's vehicle....a real bad guy out on the prowl

My guess is all the friends are playing "CYA'....the parents are protecting her repulation

the longer this goes on the more I think that they need search teams and cadaver dogs etc to find the answers...and with the vast amount of "wilderness", parks, trails this might be a needle in a haystack situation

(that is if she was not put into some dumpster a month ago)

I hate to sound negative but this these are the only things I can think of....yes, it would be nice to get more flyers out, more attention...but really at some point what good does that do?? Getting search teams in might be the only answer left IMHO

Before we go down this path...the suspect allegedly was interviewed and has been cleared. I only wanted to tell you all because it is an avenue we can think about ruling out and start to focus on the real perp.

I certainly don't want to attack someone who is innocent as stated by the police, and have the poor guy be painted as a criminal like those poor Duke Lacrosse players.

Still it is interesting.

I wasn't going down any path. I was just surprised that LE had a suspect for a couple of weeks, and all the buzz online about the player that took time off was true according to your post.
If he's been cleared then good, that eliminates one person.

IMO, there is rarely smoke without fire. If someone who is local has heard something, and in fact many many locals have heard the same thing...it is worth visiting, albiet as a RUMOR only.

I have also heard a THEORY that the bball players are the ones who told LE she was hitchhiking (and it has been speculated that UVA wanted this case off the campus and hitchhiking on Copley Bridge would be off campus)...on Dr. Phil MH's own father completely shot that down saying he was 100% certain his daughter would never get in a car with a stranger.

I wonder how Morgan defined stranger, someone she spoke to for, 10 or 20 minutes, or someone she had never spoken to in her life??

Just my humble opinion, but I do not believe for one second that she was standing on the road with her thumb out!

Hi, I'm new!

I just wanted to add to this theory... Maybe Morgan's friends purposefully lead her to believe that they were outside of the arena because they were upset at her for ditching them at a party (believe me, cattier things have happened in girl world). They could have been txting her telling her to come outside, maybe saying that they were about to drive back home. Since they had Morgan's car keys, she couldn't really argue, so she went outside.

WELCOME KID!

yeah, i think that this could have happened - but most of all i think it would explain why she could have been hitchhiking, because her ride had left her there with no way home!

eta: im not implying that if morgan just couldnt find them or that if they actually left for any reason that it is directly their fault for what has happened. mh is an adult capable of making her own decisions, she could have called her folks or brother she didnt have hitchhike home - but if she was under the influence of something then she would have looked for another way first so as not to let them know what was going on...so then if the friends give this sob story of how mh was up to her old tricks of partying and ditching them and that they left after being treated badly or that she told them to go ahead and go... i have been baffled by the thought of her hitching a ride, why? if she just wanted to go home all she had to do was wait, but she didnt, she went out all over the campus, why? she had a ride she didnt need to find one if the friends were really there - what if they just told her if she didnt want to hang with them then they were leaving (maybe on the phone) and when she went back to their seating area and they werent there she panicked and went to try to catch up with them before they left, but they were already gone??? idk, just still trying to think of why she would be frantic to find a ride - in my mind the only thing that makes sense is if she really believe that her friends left her... so, maybe she just thought they left because when she went to find the car she was looking in the wrong area of the lot? if she was drunk or high that could happen, and she just overreacted and jumped in the car with a stranger and was long gone by the time the concert was over and so the friends did wait and she never showed??? crap, idk , there has to be a solid reason for a person in this day and age to hitchhike...

IMO, there is rarely smoke without fire. If someone who is local has heard something, and in fact many many locals have heard the same thing...it is worth visiting, albiet as a RUMOR only.

I have also heard a THEORY that the bball players are the ones who told LE she was hitchhiking (and it has been speculated that UVA wanted this case off the campus and hitchhiking on Copley Bridge would be off campus)...on Dr. Phil MH's own father completely shot that down saying he was 100% certain his daughter would never get in a car with a stranger.

I wonder how Morgan defined stranger, someone she spoke to for, 10 or 20 minutes, or someone she had never spoken to in her life??

Just my humble opinion, but I do not believe for one second that she was standing on the road with her thumb out!

hmmm, so are you saying that the ball players said this to distance themselves or the school from her disappearance? i could see it going either way... allegedly the bb guy has been cleared? his involvement is purely rumor at this point, right?

i would like to think the hitchhiking is just bs, but if it isnt there has to be something about it that we have not been told...or like you have mentioned, what did she consider to be a stranger?

Thanks for this info

the basketball player has apparently been cleared so that is kind of a moot point I think

I think it is interesting that they are saying maybe someone she recently met..or did not know so well? Or ..

this is my idea>> maybe a guy that her parents/friends didn't like??

that would be one reason she might leave the arena..to see a guy she liked but was not part of her "acceptable" group?

bbm

:eek:rnament: Yes, LM - I agree with you on the guy. Maybe he was a guy from awhile back, a guy unacceptable to Morgan's parents and her friends, a "bad boy." Perhaps Morgan got led into drugs, etc, by this bad boy.

Then, 6 months ago, her parents were able to pry her away from him. But she secretly continued the relationship. Because her friends do not approve of this guy, Morgan cannot entertain him at her apartment, since her roomy would frown, blow the whistle to Morgan's parents, whatever.

So, say Morgan has a chance to meet up with bad boy in Charlottesville - maybe the concert is a great cover. This explains why she took such pains choosing her outfit.

Bad boy turns REALLY bad boy and is either present at her OD death, or is responsible for her murder.

JMO!!

Do you think the players lied?

Maybe we read too much into all of this . . . . the arena clearly stated that they did NOT ask her to leave, there was no report of that...nor did they bend the rules for her (stop the pity party...rules are the rules)....so , no they didn't let her back in

Please provide your support for statement that "the arena clearly stated that they did NOT ask her to leave"

Thanks in advance.

Picture3copy.jpg

Picture4.jpg

Picture6.jpg

Picture7.jpg

Picture8.jpg

Picture9.jpg

Picture11.jpg

Amazing! Thank you Jane for posting the screen shots. I really think those stills are of Morgan.

Please provide your support for statement that "the arena clearly stated that they did NOT ask her to leave"

Thanks in advance.

LE said in the 11/4 presser that there was no evidence that she had been asked to leave.

First of all too bad we never had a picture of Morgan presented showing her the night of the party. Was she wearing her hair long and flowing or curled like the girl in the pictures seems to be wearing hers. Was her hair that long..that is some long hair on that gal.

Secondly I can't wrap my mind around Morgan wandering around that parking lot with just a tshirt, skirt and leggings when the weather was 46degrees and misty. That is a damp cold and I am so suprised she didn't seek shelter somewhere. Even standing up next to the building would be better than wandering the parking lots.

Just doesn't make sense.

What does make sense to me is that she was at that 7/11 as Virginia Girl said in her posting per the cabbie and the video. That she was separated from her friends earlier when they arrived in town and partied. That she was heading to the concert rather than away from it. The side of the bridge with the sidewalk leads to the concert and not away. She might have been trying to flag a car going to the concert rather than away. That too could explain why the basketball players didn't think she was in distress because she was on her way to her friends at the arena. I think her purse and her ticket might have been in the car and she was hopeing somebody would come out and give her the keys. Most of the gals I know carry their cell phones in their pocket and remember she had that backpack purse so it would have been harder taking it on and off to get calls. I think that is why she never showed up on any of the video cameras. I know the friends said she was there and left them but I just don't know with the no video or camera pictures. And they might have said that in the beginning thinking they were covering for Morgan. Maybe they told another story when they knew she was missing. Remember we have not had an update on anything so who knows what else happened.

Anyway thats my new theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member