GUILTY VA - NFL QB Michael Vick, 3 others indicted for dog fighting, Surry County, 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TOTALLY agree!!! Keep those letters going. BTW I kinda stole the whole VICK THE #$ICK for my myspace. Is that okay?
IG, the VICK THE #$ICK didn't come from me. I'm sure you are more than welcome to use it.

Can someone volunteer to combine, and clean-up, all of the NFL, NIKE, and Falcon's email addreses, phone numbers, and links from the this thread, into one post, so we can keep posting it periodically, and we won't have to continually look for it, when we have a minute, or two, to send an email, or make a phone call. Thanks for helping out. (I do a few other email/letter campaigns on other major issues, and I'm a little tired right now)

Taken from the thread by many posters. Mostly you Buzz...LOL Feel free to add

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell
280 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017

https://community.hsus.org/campaign/US_2007_dogfighting_nfl2?rk=s113u891Nbs8

To:
Andrew_Billing@Isakson.senate.gov; Nancy_Bobbitt@Isakson.senate.gov; Nancy_Brooks@Isakson.senate.gov; Chris_Carr@Isakson.senate.gov; Loula_Davenport@Isakson.senate.gov; Jared_Downs@Isakson.senate.gov; Houston_Ernst@Isakson.senate.gov; Marie_Gordon@Isakson.senate.gov; Monica_Heil@Isakson.senate.gov; Catherine_Henson@Isakson.senate.gov; Jeremy_Johnson@Isakson.senate.gov; Joan_Kirchner@Isakson.senate.gov; Margaret_Krueger@Isakson.senate.gov; Caroline_McLean@Isakson.senate.gov; Mike_Quiello@Isakson.senate.gov; Jody_Redding@Isakson.senate.gov; Jason_Skipper@Isakson.senate.gov; Glee_Smith@Isakson.senate.gov; Bradford_Swann@Isakson.senate.gov; Tyler_Thompson@Isakson.senate.gov; Sheridan_Watson@Isakson.senate.gov; Sarah_Adams@Chambliss.senate.gov; Justin_Clay@Chambliss.senate.gov; Teresa_Ervin@Chambliss.senate.gov; Catherine_Fore@Chambliss.senate.gov; Leslie_Gavin@Chambliss.senate.gov; Jennifer_Hayes@Chambliss.senate.gov; Rich_Horne@Chambliss.senate.gov; Camila_Knowles@Chambliss.senate.gov; Lindsay_Mabry@Chambliss.senate.gov; Theresa_Milligan@Chambliss.senate.gov; Ashley_Nelson@Chambliss.senate.gov; Monty_Philpot@Chambliss.senate.gov; Anne_Russell@Chambliss.senate.gov; Marisa_Simpson@Chambliss.senate.gov; Nancy_Staves@Chambliss.senate.gov; Clyde_Taylor@Chambliss.senate.gov; Michael_Venet@Chambliss.senate.gov; Kate_Vickers@Chambliss.senate.gov
Subject: Suspend Michael Vick
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 9:25 am

Here's a Humane Society related email to the NFL regarding Vick--please send one in:
https://community.hsus.org/campaign/...=u12Uqo51Nbs8E

Here's another Falcon's feedback site:
http://www.atlantafalcons.com/About/Contact_Us.aspx

Philip H. Knight, Chairman of the Board
Mark Parker, Chief Executive Officer
Charlie Denson, President, Nike Brand
Nike World Headquarters
One Bowman Drive
Beaverton, OR 97005-6453
800-344-6453
6am - 4pm PST

http://www.nike.com/nikebiz/nikebiz.jhtml?page=37

Carl.Francis@nflplayers.com

To phone the NFL Public Relations (you may have to leave a message), call: (212) 450-2000

To send a letter:
Owner, Arthur Blank or General Manager, Rich McKay
4400 Falcon Parkway
Flowery Branch, GA 30542

Nike World Headquarters

Philip H. Knight, Chairman of the Board
Mark Parker, Chief Executive Officer
Charlie Denson, President, Nike Brand
Nike World Headquarters
One Bowman Drive
Beaverton, OR 97005-6453
800-344-6453
6am - 4pm PST

Roger Goodell's Email Address (NFL Commissioner)
email address:
Roger.Goodell2@nfl.net

Michael Vick is disgusting to the inth. I am right here in Atlanta and I would never pay for a ticket to a game that he was involved in. Never, ever. His talent is lost on his universal cruelty and nothing justifies that.

Michael Vick is disgusting to the inth. I am right here in Atlanta and I would never pay for a ticket to a game that he was involved in. Never, ever. His talent is lost on his universal cruelty and nothing justifies that.
You've just given the #1 reason why the NFL & the Falcons need to make his suspension permanent. His behavior is despicable. :mad:

yep, this training camp lockout is just the beginning--NFL will now Review this entire situation, meaning they will soon hammer Vick under the "Personal Conduct Policy" provisions

My husband said that Vick's brother had been in all sorts of trouble and that it was generally thought that Vick was "the better" of the two. However, it now appears that Vick is at least as bad as his sibling. I just shake my head in disgust and horror at what amuses this guy and his friends. I hope that justice is served, and ALL are punished for their cruel, inhumane and illegal acts.

My husband said something about Atlanta giving Vick millions to extend his contract. Vick will probably drag out this court case until his contract has expired. That way, Atlanta will have to continue to pay him his salary.

Vick is a punk....no better than that band of gang members who almost killed that kid outside of six flags. Only God gave Vick the ability to run....not think but run fast.

Dan Reeves, while head coach of the Falcons, tried to reign Vick in but Vick swore allegiance to his "possy". Vick's mother even moved out of his home because of Vick's company he was keeping and his undying devotion to them.

Now it looks like Vick's low life hip hopping friends and friends are all going to have to find a new career. Vick is done, probably for good, certainly with the Falcons.

I guess I just derive a lot of pleasure in seeing the crash of a piece of trash. I live in Atlanta and I am frankly sick to death of this gold toothed, pants around your ankles, do rag, hip hopping, gang banging nonsense *advertiser censored*. It is so bad in my areas that you can't go to the mall with your family and enjoy a meal at the food court without a fight between 100 of them breaking out (we were almost caught in one). This lifestyle is an affront to all humanity and is gobbling up way too many people.

I suppose for me it is great to see Vick turned into a common ordinary instead of a superstar . I imagine that despite his huge salary, he is probably pretty close to completely broke with all those hangers on friends and family members he had. I look for him to be in prison for drug dealing or something of the like pretty soon. Any fool that can't manage to at least SUPPRESS his lifestyle until he made his money and retired is a fool.

I guess the real bitter root is going to be when all this is said and done and vick is nothing more than a common street looking back at the life that was and wondering what could have been.....fun stuff.

As you can tell, I HATE vick. I lost my taste for him and his family when his family was dancing in the stands when the first string QB got hurt back when vick was a second string qb.

Cal

The Falcon's will be holding a press conference about Vick at 4:00.

Originally Posted by Peter Hamilton
Falcons owner wanted to suspend him for 4 weeks

Southcitymom replied:

That's pathetic.

Yes, and I suspect we need to send some more letters and e-mails to the Atlanta Falcons and their owner.

What a jerk.

Actually at this point all the Falcons can do is the 4 weeks. If they went further, Vick could go to an arbitraitor and fight everything/drag it out. Goodell asked that the Falcons not act until the league has time to review everything. THEN chances are good, Vick will be suspended. So no one is being soft on him, they're just being smart and not giving HIM any leverage. As for pay, a good portion of his salary will be paid regardless. I think between Pacman, Vick and all the other thugs in the league, it won't be long before conduct clauses will be added.

So don't lose hope and think the team or league are being soft on Vick - just like the legal system, they have to have all their ducks in a row before they make a final punishment or Vick can fight it and drag it out. But what tiny bit has come out from "insiders" seems to imply once all the evidence the league has is reviewed carefully, Vick is done for at least a year and likely will not suit up as a Falcon again. If he goes to prison, his career is over and if he somehow gets off, other teams lining up for him is unlikely. He might catch on somewhere, but odds wouldn't be in his favor.

Actually at this point all the Falcons can do is the 4 weeks. If they went further, Vick could go to an arbitraitor and fight everything/drag it out. Goodell asked that the Falcons not act until the league has time to review everything. THEN chances are good, Vick will be suspended. So no one is being soft on him, they're just being smart and not giving HIM any leverage. As for pay, a good portion of his salary will be paid regardless. I think between Pacman, Vick and all the other thugs in the league, it won't be long before conduct clauses will be added.

So don't lose hope and think the team or league are being soft on Vick - just like the legal system, they have to have all their ducks in a row before they make a final punishment or Vick can fight it and drag it out. But what tiny bit has come out from "insiders" seems to imply once all the evidence the league has is reviewed carefully, Vick is done for at least a year and likely will not suit up as a Falcon again. If he goes to prison, his career is over and if he somehow gets off, other teams lining up for him is unlikely. He might catch on somewhere, but odds wouldn't be in his favor.

Thanks, Malapoo. I hope you are right.

Dear Malapoo,:)
Good post.
He had better get jail time. You are right, if he does go to prison, his football career is over. He will probably start a new career rapping with his fellow felon thugs.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members