Found Deceased VA - Nicole Clardy Mittendorff, 31, Woodbridge, 13 April 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I know someone that works with her. There is no reason for her to voluntarily go missing. Many people have gone missing at national parks. There are way too many psychopaths with bad intentions out there lurking for victims. I believe she was abducted and possibly injured.

I know someone that works with her. There is no reason for her to voluntarily go missing. Many people have gone missing at national parks. There are way too many psychopaths with bad intentions out there lurking for victims. I believe she was abducted and possibly injured.
Isn't the most common reaction after someone commits suicide "we had no idea"?

There actually aren't many psychopaths with bad intentions out there. TV just makes you think that.

How tall is Nicole Mittendorf? Im sure its posted here somewhere but I cannot look right now. I just read something that chilled me to the bone.

As far as her husband not reporting her missing for 2 days, maybe they are seperated? Or they work different shifts. all JMO

Isn't the most common reaction after someone commits suicide "we had no idea"?

There actually aren't many psychopaths with bad intentions out there. TV just makes you think that.

This. Everyone always says that they had 'no idea'. my parents had no idea about how severe my sisters depression was until she tried to commit suicide. my parents had no idea how bad my depression was until I told them I needed to see someone about it. Some people hide it extremely well even if they talk with their parents all the time. Some people just hide it very well.

This. Everyone always says that they had 'no idea'. my parents had no idea about how severe my sisters depression was until she tried to commit suicide. my parents had no idea how bad my depression was until I told them I needed to see someone about it. Some people hide it extremely well even if they talk with their parents all the time. Some people just hide it very well.
Especially high-achieving people in high stress careers.

As a local- my very first thought was foul play.

[h=3]Julianne Williams and Laura “Lollie” Winan- 1996- murdered in the park. never solved. [/h]Anne Carolyn McDaniel- 1996 Orange, VA missing- found in the vacinity of Alicia Renyolds body. Burned and buried.
Alicia Renyolds- 1996 murdered. Found in a ravine about a month later. unsolved.

Samantha Ann Clarke- 2010 left home in Orange, VA- never returned home, never found.

As a woman from this area- I remember all these cases. And so do most who have lived here for the last 20 years or so. It is unsettling- and everyone here remembers the Route 29 stalker. People in this area of the SNP & Madison county don't regularly disappear. This is odd.

That doesn't fit the timeline, she was immediately listed as missing and endangered Friday. Her car was found there Saturday evening.
Good and interesting point. It seems obvious she doesn't have any serious physical issues though, and as far as I know she was fully fit for firefighter duty with no restrictions, personally I'm not getting a feel for any mental or emotional problems but it's always a possibility that's being kept quiet. Perhaps the assumption Friday was that she was already missing in the wilderness, in spite of the fact that it took so long to find the car.

Just a hunch but I personally believe (JMO) her car in that parking lot is red herring.

I have removed some posts and snipped some more. Address the post, not the poster, be respectful of fellow members and discuss the case with civility or find your post removed.

ETA please do not link to other discussion boards.

Just a hunch but I personally believe (JMO) her car in that parking lot is red herring.

Even knowing the past unsolved cases that have happened in the area as someone who has worked out at camps in Goshen, VA my first train of thought is always an accident on the trail I always feel that it's far more likely than foul play.

As a local- my very first thought was foul play.

[h=3]Julianne Williams and Laura “Lollie” Winan- 1996- murdered in the park. never solved. [/h]Anne Carolyn McDaniel- 1996 Orange, VA missing- found in the vacinity of Alicia Renyolds body. Burned and buried.
Alicia Renyolds- 1996 murdered. Found in a ravine about a month later. unsolved.

Samantha Ann Clarke- 2010 left home in Orange, VA- never returned home, never found.

As a woman from this area- I remember all these cases. And so do most who have lived here for the last 20 years or so. It is unsettling- and everyone here remembers the Route 29 stalker. People in this area of the SNP & Madison county don't regularly disappear. This is odd.

Lets not forget Alicia Reynolds either.

According to the article I posted above, the main suspect in her death has been out of federal prison for several years now.

5'6- 125lbs. blonde hair.

I think that would be considered petite by most people.

The link to the case was removed but I'll post the info I have on her murder below.

The reason they want info through MSM is because it's usually verified, sometimes social media isn't always correct in their posts. However most of the time it is correct if it's from family and close friends, and you get a better picture of what's going on. It's best just to keep the info, and when MSM catches up and posts what you already know you can talk about it here. ;)

Exactly: social media is not always accurate. The father states that the last contact was at 10:50AM on April 13, yet we have references to social media comments claiming she was in contact with someone later on Wednesday. That makes a huge difference: did she park and use the trail at noon, or was she fine later that day and not on the trail? If she was not at the trail on Wednesday, why didn't someone see her Wednesday evening and Thursday morning?

Police have access to phone records and can accurately state when the last contact was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste