Found Deceased VA - Nicole Clardy Mittendorff, 31, Woodbridge, 13 April 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, someone who knew where she was headed could have tracked her to the trail and anything could have happened after that...

But, as to wildlife: in August, my friend was riding his motorcycle on Skyline Drive. On a downhill curve, a large black bear ran into his path and he collided with the bear. IMO, she could have encountered a bear. But if that happened, I think they might have found her by now.

Someone might look fine on the outside, but the inside is a whole different story. Praying that she is found safe

Were any questions answered? Has it been confirmed if Nicole's car was spotted in the lot prior to the day it was found? Is there any reason to believe it wasn't there in those days prior? Did LE ask specifically about anyone seeing the vehicle in the lot or her on the trails to contact them? These are some of the things I was hoping to learn from the presser.

There was a woman who claimed to have seen her vehicle traveling IN the park on Saturday, I believe the day they found the vehicle. She was advised to call the VSP. I don't know if she has done that. BUT... if she saw the vehicle as she states, on Saturday, that would NOT fall into sequence with the events that are being portrayed to the public. UNLESS.. it was not her driving the car and it was driven there and left on Saturday. This information would have been given to the VSP through their tip line.

Sadly IMO most women that go missing do not come back they are found dead and its not suicide. Jmo

The Cheryl Deboer case everyone was screaming suicide but it might not be. We can't dissect a person on how they look to figure it out if its suicide or not. Not many clues in this case either.

Why would someone bully an adult? I don't understand that.

Her husband spoke at the press conference this morning.

It was very nice to see him speak. Her older sister was at his side. I think it portrays him as a very concerned husband. He was visibly shaken during the entire PC, from the moment the Chief began speaking.

What I find really disappointing is that LE is only focusing on several miles in the park near where her car was found. I am concerned that an abductor could have grabbed her and taken her in his/her vehicle to another area of the park (I.e. where the fire is occurring). I hope they have considered this and just aren't releasing that to the public.

I got that info about the search from an official post from the VSP, so I hope it's OK. Delete if necessary. Thank you

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154415137795101&id=297815375100

There was a woman who claimed to have seen her vehicle traveling IN the park on Saturday, I believe the day they found the vehicle. She was advised to call the VSP. I don't know if she has done that. BUT... if she saw the vehicle as she states, on Saturday, that would NOT fall into sequence with the events that are being portrayed to the public. UNLESS.. it was not her driving the car and it was driven there and left on Saturday. This information would have been given to the VSP through their tip line.
I saw that comment, too. If someone ditched her car there, other than Nicole, that person either stayed in the park or had a bike or someone to drive him/her out. Or he/she already had their car parked in that lot or nearby. It is not unheard of for predators to come prepared to attack a lone person in the woods.

I am not LE, however I've followed many cases in which this statement is simply not accurate. In this case itself, LE is saying they do not suspect foul play (although we would likely be last to know if they did), but yet we also know they HAVE collected her vehicle.

I haven't been to SNP since the 90s. Do you still have to pay to enter and is that entrance station manned?

The Cheryl Deboer case everyone was screaming suicide but it might not be. We can't dissect a person on how they look to figure it out if its suicide or not. Not many clues in this case either.

The suicide cases are few and far between tho.
Cheryl was fou d with a astic bag over her head and i do think she killed herself. Leanne bearden is another.

But my goodness look at all the threads of missing women found dead and look at who was responsible. There are no words. There are so many.
All jmo

I haven't been to SNP since the 90s. Do you still have to pay to enter and is that entrance station manned?
To enter Skyline Drive, yes, and technically if you enter the trails from outside by leaving your fee. But the car was at an access point outside of the park so she didn't go through the main gate.

Source please?

Websleuths.

Not trying to be facetious just the truth, when you've followed so many cases. I've been following this case silently because I instantly got a bad feeling and I so want to be wrong! Nicole is a strong lady, skilled and fit. I'm really hoping she's holed up somewhere with a broken ankle hanging in to be found, but I can't help but think her car was planted where it was, by someone who knows very well what they were doing, to throw LE off course.

:welcome:

All new posters and thank you to all locals who have shared really good info!

Why would someone bully an adult? I don't understand that.
FU is a haven for roaches and vermin not fit to see the light of day, so they spend all their time degrading any and all who cross their paths.

What I find really disappointing is that LE is only focusing on several miles in the park near where her car was found. I am concerned that an abductor could have grabbed her and taken her in his/her vehicle to another area of the park (I.e. where the fire is occurring). I hope they have considered this and just aren't releasing that to the public.

I got that info about the search from an official post from the VSP, so I hope it's OK. Delete if necessary. Thank you

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154415137795101&id=297815375100
The minute I heard about the fire, my first thought was that the timing of the fire, the day after the evening the car was found, seemed too coincidental.

I just watched the press conference saved on Periscope. From it you can see the husband is very shook up and emotional about his wife's disappearance. It looked real. The fire chief said she was always very happy and smiling. He said she didn't just love her job, she LOVED her job. This kind of person would not be suicidal. I really do suspect she met a psychopath that hurt her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member