Found Deceased VA - Nicole Clardy Mittendorff, 31, Woodbridge, 13 April 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My downloads don't appear on my bill. Can we assume that the family (or VSP) has posession of the phone? The content of the those downloads is likely stored on the phone, the originating source, and/or the cloud, not on service providers' servers. Do records from her service provider show they were downloaded?

I don't know why but this made me lol ..."or is this top secret too"...lol

I have read through this whole thread and to me this seems like a fairly clear cut suicide/planned disappearance (my opinion obviously!)

I have one question that I didn't see answered - her father has said (see below) she last texted at 1050 and went missing about 1100. Why would they think she was missing only 10 mins after last being heard from? Is it because she sent alarming texts and someone tried to reach her at 11 and couldn't? Or is just phrased strangely?

My daughter Nicole went missing on Weds, 13 April 2016 about 1100 in the morning in Northern Virginia. The last contact was text messages about 1050. The last known probable location was Warranton, Virginia, which is northwest of her home. She is extremely dedicated to her job and didn't show for a Friday morning changeover. If you have any information, please call Virginia State Police at 804-674-2000, Special Agent Blosser or Special Agent Elliot at 703-803-0027 or 703-803-0028.

11 is probably just a guess based on last contact.

There may have been an ongoing conversation and she stopped responding after the 1050 texts

11 is probably just a guess based on last contact.

There may have been an ongoing conversation and she stopped responding after the 1050 texts

I get what you're saying, but it just seems strange to me to bring up two separate times, ten mins apart when you could just say she was last heard from about 11am. It makes me think there is a reason that they have been specific.

I doubt there was any significant disruption of the conversation. That would have set off alarms to her Dad and she would have been reported missing well before Friday.

Why would someone bully an adult? I don't understand that.

Possibly not liking a beautiful woman performing a primarily male's job? That could go along with the fake baby registry. Pure jealously and insecurity.

Was that when the separation happened?
The separation hasn't been confirmed by anyone and dates haven't been given- all that was mentioned was that they had separated- and she was now living with a roommate.

I doubt there was any significant disruption of the conversation. That would have set off alarms to her Dad and she would have been reported missing well before Friday.

Good point. If the last text was alarming, why weren't the police called immediately?

I get what you're saying, but it just seems strange to me to bring up two separate times, ten mins apart when you could just say she was last heard from about 11am. It makes me think there is a reason that they have been specific.
I have wondered if the content of that last text was the possible reason for the endangered status.

This thread is going to get shut down... the separation is nowhere in MSM and purely based on social media rumours. I don't think we're allowed to discuss these rumours and definitely shouldn't treat them as fact.

How does the family know that files were downloaded to her phone prior to her disappearance?

Maybe because her father owns the phone he can see that data was downloaded, but can't get the actual data. Perhaps she typically downloaded maps prior to hiking in the backcountry.

I was thinking the conversation broke off but it didn't seem like a huge deal until the recipient realized she hadn't been in contact with anyone else either

The original missing poster is endorsed by the Morgan Harrington organization (Help Save the Next Girl), and specifies missing on Wednesday April 13. She was reported missing to police on April 15.

You could be right. Maybe she texted at 1050 (nothing alarming) and the recipient tried to reply at 11 and couldn't reach her. And they figured later that was the last time she was heard from.

You could be right. Maybe she texted at 1050 (nothing alarming) and the recipient tried to reply at 11 and couldn't reach her. And they figured later that was the last time she was heard from.

Or her message at 10:50 indicated she will be gone in 10 minutes.

Or her message at 10:50 indicated she will be gone in 10 minutes.

Perhaps she said that she would connect later, and didn't.

My interpretation is that her phone was used to text with her father at 10:50, and the last contact was at about 11AM on April 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx