Found Deceased VA - Nicole Clardy Mittendorff, 31, Woodbridge, 13 April 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But unless she texted to call in sick on Wednesday, she must have talked to someone at work on Wednesday morning.

Or she could have sent an email to her supervisor; either way if someone had access to her email (from her phone or pc) they could have sent that email.

No idea when someone actually SAW her last.

Okay, uncle! Bundling plans with your adult children isn't weird!

The Mini Cooper almost certainly had GPS. They are processing the car and likely know exactly where the car was and when. Data points resulting from this analysis could be very telling when compared/contrasted with cell phone data of NM and any possible suspects they may be looking at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last sighting we know about would be her shift on Monday if it has been confirmed that she called in Wednesday(and it sounds like it or she wouldn't be able to be out and about). Nothing for Tuesday or Wednesday has been discussed. Her shift likely ended Tuesday morning, April 12

Up thread, someone posted that they work 4 days in a row shifts? If that is the case, and she called out Wednesday, was due back by Friday, what of Thursday? Did she trade shifts with someone?

Okay, uncle! Bundling plans with your adult children isn't weird!

Lol. The wireless phone companies do have a clause where the parent can sever their children from their phone plan without penalty.

I keep thinking about the Leanne Bearden case. So many similarities. She went out for a walk and never came back. Authorities didn't classify it as criminal or suspicious. She seemed like a happy person with a lot to look forward to. And despite being a suicide it took weeks to locate her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Mini Cooper almost certainly had GPS. They are processing the car and likely know exactly where the car was and when. Data points resulting from this analysis could be very telling when compared/contrasted with cell phone data of NM and any possible suspects they may be looking at.

http://www.cars.com/mini/cooper-s-clubman/2009/standard-equipment/

Here are the specs for the car she drove, since it's from 2009 GPS navigation wasn't standard then. She could of course have a gps in the car that she used instead of her phone and google maps or waze while driving.

[video=twitter;722787494023073792]https://twitter.com/fox5melanie/status/722787494023073792[/video]

USAR - acronym for Urban Search and Rescue

Do we have anyone that said with certainty that she was at work on Monday? I know she was scheduled to.

VA Task Force 1 is an extraction team that worked 9/11, earthquakes, etc.

I totally understand why you're asking this, Zuri. ;)

You know, the new models that have built in GPS - I would think there would be some sort of app available similar to the iphone "Find my phone" app. If not, there certainly needs to be one available nowadays, exactly for reasons such as this. Can you imagine? LE would be able to trace the car instead of spending man hours searching all over.

Not strange... I know a ton of people who are still on their parents phone plans and I'm in my 30s. It's so much cheaper on a family plan.

Ok thanks, it's not something that we do here in the UK, sorry carry on... :)

I used to own a 2015 Toyota Corolla that used Entune. It had a GPS and Toyota gave me my records (for some warranty reason). IDK if her car had a similar system (maybe not) but the family could check with the GPS manufacturer.

I used to own a 2015 Toyota Corolla that used Entune. It had a GPS and Toyota gave me my records (for some warranty reason). IDK if her car had a similar system (maybe not) but the family could check with the GPS manufacturer.

her car was a 2009. i posted the specs up a few posts earlier and GPS was not standard or an option at the time. Her gps in the car would more than likely be a garmin or her phone.

http://www.cars.com/mini/cooper-s-clubman/2009/standard-equipment/

Here are the specs for the car she drove, since it's from 2009 GPS navigation wasn't standard then. She could of course have a gps in the car that she used instead of her phone and google maps or waze while driving.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/GPS_tracking_unit

I think I was confused as I thought all cars had some sort of GPS tracking device but after googling, it is a device you put on your car if you want to track your kids or someone else. I know rental car companies sometimes have them on their fleet of cars.

When I was traveling recently, I could bring up where my car was on my iPhone and iPad in addition to the built in navigation system. I was just hoping LE could have tracked her car's routes the day she went missing. Maybe her phone pinged? off towers as she drove or texted and LE can get this info remotely if they don't have her phone?

No matter the outcome, a few heads are going to roll or should roll within FFX Co Fire & Rescue. At the very least, if there is sexual harassment or "fraternizing between the workers," at the firehouses....that will be a huge scandal and the taxpayers will not stand for this behavior. Back in the early days, the majority of FfX Co firefighters were volunteers and only a few men, in each firehouse, were paid officers. If these new , majority, paid guys are acting out as is being characterized on certain local websites...where, I might add, they also mock the taxpayers for covering their overtime, it's time to go back to majority volunteers and one or two paid guys per house. What I read is disgusting...I am from a Fairfax County firefighter family and this behavior infuriates me.

USAR - acronym for Urban Search and Rescue

Nicole's definitely getting the no expense spared treatment which is good in her case, but it sure would be nice if all the missing soles with have here on WS received the same treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21