Found Deceased VA - Nicole Clardy Mittendorff, 31, Woodbridge, 13 April 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Help Save The Next Girl was established by Gil Harrington, mother of Morgan Harrington, who disappeared after being denied re-entry to a concert in Charlottesville, VA in October 2010. Jesse Matthew pled guilty last month to both the murder of Morgan Harrington, and the 2014 murder Of UVA freshman, Hannah Graham.

Since the park service is saying the fire was man made I still question if it was set to distract from Nicole's parked car. It would give more time for it not to be seen, which it didn't make a difference. It's not out of the realm of possibilities. Whoever started that fire would have an evil mind if setting it deliberately for whatever reason.

I pray they find her soon.Very sad.Did someone say they could not find her scent?

I haven't found a video of the prayer vigil at the station last night. It was live on periscope, but it wasn't saved there. Has anyone found a video of the whole vigil yet?

Per WUSA9 Facebook

#DEVELOPING: State troopers with sirens on headed to the parking lot where #missing Fairfax firefighter Nicole Mittendorff's car was found Saturday, per Andrea McCarren. Stay with us as there could be a break in the case: http://on.wusa9.com/1YJhQUn

Please keep scanner chatter downstairs. Don't bring anything to these threads.

Thanks!

LATEST: The search for the missing Fairfax Co. firefighter continues, reports from the scene in Va. suggest there could be a development

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/search-for-missing-fairfax-county-firefighter-continues/147598614

(Sent from WUSA9)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The least they could have done was get her age correct, since they want to break the story so badly. I hate that the media is so rabid for a news hit that they'll follow police cars with lights and sirens, when clearly nothing good will come of whatever they have found.

Sorry if out of line, I just wish they'd allow some dignity to be preserved if it's what we fear.

WUSA 9 LATEST: Police are meeting at the White Oak Canyon trail where missing Va. firefighter's car found. Gathering all-terrain vehicles.

Police rather than medics doesn't sound good but i hope I'm wrong

what if she came back looking for her car!

My first thought to them taking her car was "Wow. She is going to be furious when she gets back and can't find her car". I sincerely hope that's what happens.

I hope to God her body isn't found dead where her car was parked, especially if they have already searched the area before!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then they've probably found some kind of evidence if gathering terrain vehicles.

The least they could have done was get her age correct, since they want to break the story so badly. I hate that the media is so rabid for a news hit that they'll follow police cars with lights and sirens, when clearly nothing good will come of whatever they have found.

Sorry if out of line, I just wish they'd allow some dignity to be preserved if it's what we fear.

I think all that matters right now is if they found her and if she is alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back