VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I would assume they might do drug testing for college athletes. Might be easy to cheat on (get someone else's urine for sample), but who knows.

Very hard to cheat these NCAA drug tests. They would absolutely find out. Usually track doesn't start till the spring though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a feeling she did not die from liver failure. It's day 4 w/o the meds, you don't die that fast from liver failure afaik.

I got an "Invalid URL" when i went to view the link. [emoji848]

Sent via Tapatalk - Please excuse any mobile-induced typos. Thanks.

TapaTalk blocks Twitter status links. So it works everywhere but on TapaTalk.

I just now found out about her being found. I just feel so heartbroken for her family and all that has been involved searching for her.
As far as what lead to this I believe that it will be connected to online activity. I just wonder which fake profile was his? There were several on the fb group that was posting to her that you could see right through but a child wouldn't.
I am not a violent person I have trouble raising my voice without upsetting myself but this makes me want to make my own fake profile and lure those monsters right up to my door and instead of Chris Hansen on the other side it would be a little 5 foot 1 inch mad momma with a loaded shotgun!

Good question - and likely - yes. His. Once he was arrested I'm sure they helped themselves to his phone & records.

If LE did retrieve information off his phone, it's a great thing he didn't throw his phone away! They may still be looking or might never have found her.

I would think he would take I81 to I77 to get to surry county. It's just inside NC. The part of the interstate there is mountainous. It's in the middle of nowhere. The police either used pings from a cellphone or be confessed to have found her so quickly.

I have a feeling she did not die from liver failure. It's day 4 w/o the meds, you don't die that fast from liver failure afaik.

I agree, it takes longer than that for death from organ rejection.

I would think he would take I81 to I77 to get to surry county. It's just inside NC. The part of the interstate there is mountainous. It's in the middle of nowhere. The police either used pings from a cellphone or be confessed to have found her so quickly.

Or they could have gotten tips. I don't want to go by the rumor mill, but it is a valid point.

Maybe he'd take her body there to get it away from where people might look in Blacksburg, but it seems a little odd that he'd bother going that far with so many mountain options around Blacksburg. Of course I suppose they could've also traveled to NC while she was still alive, if she left willingly.

Maybe he'd take her body there to get it away from where people might look in Blacksburg, but it seems a little odd that he'd bother going that far with so many mountain options around Blacksburg. Of course I suppose they could've also traveled to NC while she was still alive, if she left willingly.

It is very odd. You can go twenty minutes in any direction from Blacksburg and be in the mountains in a very isolated area. The NC border is an hour and a half away by car.

Also it is obvious he is new to the area. You don't mess with Bburg Police. They are legit and they will find out everything he did.

It is very odd. You can go twenty minutes in any direction from Blacksburg and be in the mountains in a very isolated area. The NC border is an hour and a half away by car.

Maybe they met with someone else there.

I agree, it takes longer than that for death from organ rejection.

Well, her family was saying she'd be in SERIOUS health trouble Friday morning. I guess we'll have to wait and see when she passed.

I watched most of the press conference and he did not confess.They did say social media played a big part in finding Nicole and leading to an arrest.Facebook needs to start deleting some of these websites for teens meeting.There are so many perps with fake profiles.This is just a breeding ground for danger.This man David was on the news before,he sounded very arrogant to me.
Just will never understand how someone that is a good student and athlete,can go down this evil path.[video=youtube;V9L2QDhOJVU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9L2QDhOJVU[/video]

I watched most of the press conference and he did not confess.They did say social media played a big part in finding Nicole and leading to an arrest.Facebook needs to start deleting some of these websites for teens meeting.There are so many perps with fake profiles.This is just a breeding ground for danger.This man David was on the news before,he sounded very arrogant to me.
Just will never understand how someone that is a good student and athlete,can go down this evil path.[video=youtube;V9L2QDhOJVU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9L2QDhOJVU[/video]

After seeing this, I get the feeling he is the type of person that would never believe he could do wrong. Can't see him confessing at this point. If police got their information from cell phone pings then he's definitely not as smart as he apparently thinks he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member