VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason that one won't open for me, so posting second link in case it's not just me. http://wsls.com/2016/01/31/police-make-second-arrest-in-death-of-13-year-old-nicole-lovell/

Thanks...I figured that out and fixed it...better late than never, I guess!

"During Sunday’s news conference police confirmed that Eisenhauer and Lovell knew each other before her disappearance last week. Police say that Eisenhauer used his acquaintancewith Lovell to his advantage to abduct and kill her."

Sleuthers earlier when discussing masked man .... guys go take a look in the same fb thread they were on and find the Abs guy LK initials.. not sure I can say his name if anyone knows it's ok to say or post link let me know and I will. Go to his page and read the screenshot of his omegle conversation if you can stand it ugh. Very frightening and interesting.

Gets more interesting, why get a girl involved? That seems more like a panicked kid where something happened bad and she died in the course of him committing another felony. I wonder if there are other kids at VT who either saw her that night or other nights? Could there have been a party? Could he have been trying to have sex with her and then she told him her age or got scared and then he went into a rage? Or perhaps she drank alcohol and died? A lot of unanswered questions, but given that he had someone help with the coverup it looks like it was not a predmediatetd serial killer in training type thing,

From this graduation program it looks like she was in the same grade and from the same town as he, just a different high school, so they may have known each other before college.

http://http://www.hcpss.org/f/schools/commencement/hammond-commencement-program.pdf

Gets more interesting, why get a girl involved? That seems more like a panicked kid where something happened bad and she died in the course of him committing another felony. I wonder if there are other kids at VT who either saw her that night or other nights? Could there have been a party? Could he have been trying to have sex with her and then she told him her age or got scared and then he went into a rage? Or perhaps she drank alcohol and died? A lot of unanswered questions, but given that he had someone help with the coverup it looks like it was not a predmediatetd serial killer in training type thing,
So many cases come to mind of a man and woman pair that have raped and killed women and girls... Melissa Jenkins' case was an upsetting one I followed a few years ago, though she was a Woman, not a child.

Also NK's has a facebook page, she looks very young, she hardly looks 18

Ya, at first I thought she had a picture of Nicole on her profile. It was kinda weird how closely similar it looked.

I have done some really dumb things in my life as a younger person. However, I can't imagine ANY situation where I would help somebody dispose of a body or cover up a crime. Even now - if my husband or kid did something and it resulted in a death. I would never help them dispose of a body or cover up for them. These situations, and we read a lot of them on WS, happen quite often and they blow my mind.

So many cases come to mind of a man and woman pair that have raped and killed women and girls... Melissa Jenkins' case was an upsetting one I followed a few years ago, though she was a Mona, not a child.

I was juuuuuuust thinking about :rose: Noelle Paquette :rose: this very second. I still am reminded of those nut jobs that killed her everytime I see that the cartoon Archer is on. :(

I'm not sure that's the case here though, charges seem to clearly indicate after the fact.

Sometimes charges can be added though, we've seen.

There's a LinkedIn profile that says NK was once a NASA intern. Another promising kid throwing their future down the drain. For what? A jerk she had a crush on or something? I don't know whether that makes me more mad or sad.

ADMIN NOTE:

No sleuthing friends, acquaintances or anyone else on FB, Twitter, Instagram, KIK, etc., etc., etc, other than the victim and the named suspects. And before you post a link, make darn sure you know you're linking to a suspect's page or profile.

Highly suggested reading:

Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

LE is all over this case and doing a great job. Sadly, they've had too much practice. Prayers for Nicole's family and friends while all of this awful info seeps out.

There's a LinkedIn profile that says NK was once a NASA intern. Another promising kid throwing their future down the drain. For what? A jerk she had a crush on or something? I don't know whether that makes me more mad or sad.

Some would call her a promising kid, others would call her an Accomplice to Murder.

Maybe it was some kind of prank gone horribly wrong? A catfish type scenario with both suspects being the catfish?

NK is Keepers, the girl who was just arrested for helping DE

I would never blame the victim--we've all made mistakes that could have ended tragically, but for the grace of God...

So many cases come to mind of a man and woman pair that have raped and killed women and girls... Melissa Jenkins' case was an upsetting one I followed a few years ago, though she was a Woman, not a child.

Very few of those cases involve someone so young. Also in almost all cases like that there is a romantic involvement between the perps.

Also some of these couple scenarios involve the women helping with kidnapping, such as Elizabeth Smart and Jacee Gugard case.

Most couple murders involve a romantic triangle where the girl orchestrates the murder because of jealously, like that Texas Cadet case.

I don't think we have any evidence left to indicate either that two perps were involved or there was a romantic triangle. If not, it would be highly unusual for a guy and girl to randomly go kill someone. Plus she was not charged with murder anyway. Why get her involved at all if it was predmediatetd? If premeditated murder you would not need to get someone involved, I don't think a serial killer in history ever got someone involved to dispose of the body

I just saw the news & it is absolutely heartbreaking!

R.I.P. Nichole[emoji257]

Trying to get caught up now.

Bumping for everyone in advance including MYSELF!

:bump: :bump: :bump:

ADMIN NOTE:

No sleuthing friends, acquaintances or anyone else on FB, Twitter, Instagram, KIK, etc., etc., etc, other than the victim and the named suspects. And before you post a link, make darn sure you know you're linking to a suspect's page or profile.

Highly suggested reading:

Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

:bump: :bump: :bump:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads