VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some would call her a promising kid, others would call her an Accomplice to Murder.

The original poster here is referring to NK, who is one of the suspects. She was a NASA intern and the other poster said it is a shame as it seemed like she had a promising future.

Why throw it away? Was the perps involved? There is no real dating often in college, but were they hookimg up? Did she have a crush on him? Why get her involved at all and did she witness the murder?

I suspect that is how they knew where the body might have been, maybe she talked.

She does look a lot like the victim. I initially thought she was the victim when I saw her facebook pics

The original poster here is referring to NK, who is one of the suspects. She was a NASA intern and the other poster said it is a shame as it seemed like she had a promising future.

Why throw it away? Was the perps involved? There is no real dating often in college, but were they hookimg up? Did she have a crush on him? Why get her involved at all and did she witness the murder?

I suspect that is how they knew where the body might have been, maybe she talked.

She does look a lot like the victim. I initially thought she was the victim when I saw her facebook pics

Someone used the word Promising at Bundy's trial too - the Judge from memory.

Suggest all these Promising Kids are but Sociopaths in Short Pants

See: Dianne Zamora and David Graham.

I'm sorry, NK is an arrested suspect, so I thought it was ok to mention. And I'm 200% sure it was her LI page but wasn't sure I was allowed to link to that site.

But people seem to be misinterpreting my comment anyway, so I'll just go back to lurking

I think this is about to get even more deeply sick and twisted. What was Natalie doing helping dispose of a child's body? ???

I'm sorry, NK is an arrested suspect, so I thought it was ok to mention. And I'm 200% sure it was her LI page but wasn't sure I was allowed to link to that site.

But people seem to be misinterpreting my comment anyway, so I'll just go back to lurking

No, don't go back to lurking. I only saw once person misinterpret it and then it was edited quickly. We all understand (and I agree with!) your post.

'

No ones misinterpreting the attempt to turn a Murderer into a victim.

I was once a silly young girl with Crushes too - if one of my crushes suggested murdering someone I would've run wailing to the nearest Adult.

I'm remembering echoes of other cases, where a woman demanded her boyfriend murder a rival.

Were NK and DE in a relationship?

It seems clear now that this wasn't a case of Nichole unexpectedly becoming sick and dying while with David.

'

No ones misinterpreting the attempt to turn a Murderer into a victim.

I was once a silly young girl with Crushes too - if one of my crushes suggested murdering someone I would've run wailing to the nearest Adult.

She has not been charged with murder at this time.

See charges: disposal, etc.

And I don't believe the poster you refer to was insinuating such.

I agree sapphire, I would have done a lot of stupid things but murder or helping in any way is not one of them.

And I wasn't implying NK was a victim at all. Unless she was forced at gunpoint or something to participate in some way, she made the choice to participate and throw away her life.

this is very true, and I agree with you and admit that I have a personal and emotional bias on this particular subject. I do think that often they try to victim blame and shame when there's indisputable evidence that a SR occurred, and I find that revolting and disgusting and I cannot imagine sleeping at night being that person... But you're right. I rationally and objectively understand the need for defence attorneys and most of their tactics, and you're correct that concerning this case I've gotten well ahead of myself. I appreciate you saying that. I'm taking a chill pill because I needed that.

I'm all for innocent until proven guilty. Once the guilt has been established, then torture/kill/destroy the guilty party😉

A second teen has been charged in her death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Second Virginia Tech student arrested in death of missing 13-year-old girl

DEVELOPING: A second Virginia Tech student has been arrested in connection with the death of a 13-year-old girl who disappeared earlier this week.

Virginia Tech issued a statement Sunday confirming the arrest of Natalie Marie Keepers, a sophomore at the school.

nataliekeepers+web.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/01/31/virginia-tech-student-arrested-in-death-missing-teen.html

On her public IG page there is a screen shot of a conversation with her Dad. He is admonishing her that she is too smart and too young to be talking like that... . She replies that he (Dad) isn't in her life and gave up on her - so she gave up on everyone else including him!

It also appears that her dad just re-married less than 2 months ago. I'm just analyzing here but this is sadly too common when a young girl does not feel loved by her dad (whether that is TRUE or not - it doesn't matter if that is how she FEELS) - she often looks for love and acceptance in the wrong places - sadly very dangerous places. Looking at her prolific presence online I think she has felt this way for awhile. NOT in any way blaming her dad - please don't misunderstand - I am just noticing this about her and saying that it may have contributed to her making some very bad choices.

&#!* She was only 13, what's wrong with people?? RIP Nichole. I really doubt that schizophrenia had anything to do with this. It'll be a stupid SA and attempted cover-up. How many 18 year olds show up with a Minions blanket for a date?

Agreed.

[video=twitter;693864187013914624]https://twitter.com/RobManch10/status/693864187013914624[/video]

Has anyone looked at NK's mugshot? Is that a hair on her cheek or is it a big scratch mark?

[video=twitter;693874484533727233]https://twitter.com/WDBJ7/status/693874484533727233[/video]

What to make of this? I don't like the way it sounds.

[video=twitter;693870769215016960]https://twitter.com/RobManch10/status/693870769215016960[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc