VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, why is info from the hearing today coming out in dribs and drabs?!?

Keepers described some of her problems in her own words.

Her father also was questioned, and he described her having an appendectomy sometime in the fall. He said fellow student 18-year-old David Eisenhauer took her to the hospital.

http://www.newscenter1.tv/story/31141164/the-latest-bail-denied-for-student-charged-in-girls-death

Keepers also said she's not getting her full medication and is gluten intolerant and can't eat jail food.

:violin:

BBM

Well, Nicole is dead, so.......

Yeah. Not feeling Keepers' pain....

Mostly I want to punch her in the neck.

Huh. Really? And here I was thinking it was just short for babe/baby.

I guess that would have been too simple!

Lol, I call my DD my BAE.

She gives majah eye roll, but loves her old dotty momma for trying to stay relevant.

Has there been anything said about DE 's parents?
Since when can you have a car as a freshman at tech?

As for the shovel, VA was hit with a huge snow storm (at least for us!). I can't remember the date it started snowing and when it ended, but some areas were projected to get 2 ft of snow (thankfully we were projected to receive that amount, but was closer to a ft.) It was a powdery snow that you could sweep off the porches. Digging in that would have been easy! A few days after the snow, it got a crust on top of it, and was much denser, wetter, and people started sleigh riding, and building snow men. Before that, it wouldn't stick together to make a snow ball.

Thankfully someone spoke! Little Nicole may have eventually been found via pings, gps, or workers near where her body was, maybe someone would have noticed foot prints in the snow, tire marks etc, and found her. If her body hadn't been found, and was buried in the snow on that mountain, it could have been Spring or longer before she was found. Sometimes we have snowstorms back to back. Before it melts from one storm, another hits. It didn't this time.

It is ONLY my opinion that Natalie has done TONS of talking.....because she's reliving it, enjoyed it, and bragging about her deeds. I do believe she was present and most likely helped kill or killed Nicole.

I'm still getting cold chills, and can't even imagine the parents of all involved. Prayers is all I can say at this point. Prayers for comfort for Nicole's family!!! Prayers for the twins she played with that day!!!!

Not as much has been mentioned about parents, and since they aren't suspects, but considered victims, I don't know how much we can say. Somewhere on here today it was stated their house was over $600K, and we know they moved from Washington state to Maryland due to a job transfer. I don't remember if he has a govt job or not.

I really think it should be considered before judging the family of NK by what they have said or have not said...as to what they might possibly be going through at this exact moment. By all accounts, social media, statements from people that know the family, etc that it appears that they are a normal, God fearing family that is doing the best they can. NK seemed to be very family orientated - not many college kids base the majority of their social media threads and photos around their family. She did. It was very clear they were close.
In a few days they have gone from sending their child off to College to realizing that she will never set foot outside again. She has not only been accused but admitted in one of the darkest ways I have ever seen that she was involved.
No matter what-- parents-- good ones are wired to be there for their kids. It doesn't mean they support her actions... If she is intolerant of gluten products she could become violently sick. As any parent this would concern them. There is not a switch that turns off immediately that makes a parent stop doing what they have done for the last 18 years. They probably realize the chance of bond would be the only time they will ever be on her presence again.
I'm willing to bet based on the character statements from others a very heartfelt message will be displayed to her family. I'm also willing to bet they have been advised to say nothing yet.
We have no ability to even remotely walk in either NK family's shoes or the victims families shoes. And just as we have no right to judge or point fingers at NLs family for clearly providing very little supervision, guidance, insistence to attend school, stay out of trouble, provide counseling for her esteem issues etc. we should be just as understanding to the other side.
Nobody deserves to raise a child and have them murdered OR be faced with the fact that they have raised a sociopath under their own roof. Can you imagine how this must feel and the state of delusion, confusion and utter heartbreak this would play in all involved.
Now-- I haven't seen anything from the DEs family. I think his dark, narssistic ways have been looming for a long time. I feel we are going to find out shortly that his arrogance and nauseating demeanor was a clear indicator as to what is to come.
You may even find his family has nothing to say or support to give. I have a feeling they won't be as surprised as NKs family.

It seems telling to me that DE drove (& may or may not have owned) a Lexus and his parents' home is valued at $650K, yet he's being represented by a public defender. In other words, his parents can clearly afford to hire a private attorney for their son, but they have failed to so.

I can't help but think NK is the mastermind behind this whole horrible mess. I have to think when DE proclaimed "the truth will set me free" he was suggesting that he was not the person who plotted this...

Natalie Keepers' lawyers said she likes Swedish Fish candy and is a member of the “Disney Princess Club” – a detail that drew an audible laugh from Natalie Keepers in the courtroom.

But she silently hung her head when her father began holding back tears as he talked about how his daughter had planned to become an aerospace engineer – just like him.

Keepers fidgeted throughout the proceedings, rubbing her fingers along the edge of the defense table and rattling her handcuffs. She wiped tears from her eyes several times, as Nicole Lovell’s father, David Lovell, stared her down from across the courtroom.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...cle_c3087e38-4c85-5adf-b2c5-063176aa7462.html

This and other comments, as well as telling friend/s what they had just done when she returned to her dorm...sounds to me like her meds need to be changed and/or adjusted if they haven't already begun the process.

Interesting that Swedish Fish is NOT purely gluten-fee...

http://thisglutenfreelife.com/are-swedish-fish-gluten-free/

I was a freshman in the late 90s and we could have cars then, although they had to be kept in the Cage Lot during the week.

Thank you! I made the change. Does anybody know which dorm each of them lived in? I have Ambler Johnston Hall highlighted on the map, I believe that is DE's dorm from early reports. Is that correct? Which dorm is NK in? I think it showed as her address on the arrest warrant, but now I can't find the warrants.

Link to map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z2VLvG6QAl8U.ka7xd-tCxjMI&usp=sharing

DE's dorm was Ambler Johnston and NK's dorm was Lee. The pond they were searching in was the Duck Pond by the College of Vet Medicine, as someone said previously, near the cross-country track.

https://www.google.com/maps/@37.217988,-80.4258077,17z

This article says police found NK at her boyfriend's house and found Nicole's blanket there along with some cleaning supplies. Earlier today I read that the police went to her dorm room where they found her and she told them that there was a suitcase in her room that contained Nicole's blanket and some cleaning supplies. Not sure which version is accurate. Wonder what her roommate thought of all of this? and who is her boyfriend? Seems like she spent a lot of time with DE, especially the last few weeks as they planned out the crime, including purchasing supplies, and scouting out a location to kill Nicole and a location to dump her body.

Could the boyfriend be the one who had the inappropriate sexual relationship with Nicole?

Perhaps NK enlisted DE's help, in order to quiet Nicole for her boyfriend. Subsequently, DE joined on the same app as NK's boyfriend and, over time, DE purposefully lured Nicole into a "romantic" friendship. Could it be that DE's involvement is limited to the plotting of Nicole's murder with NK?

For some reason, my intuition says that after DE lured Nicole out of her home, he offered her to NK, and she is the one who committed the actual murder.

But I still cannot wrap my head around all of it. Perhaps DE is NK's boyfriend, and the article is mistaken about a second male.

It seems telling to me that DE drove (& may or may not have owned) a Lexus and his parents' home is valued at $650K, yet he's being represented by a public defender. In other words, his parents can clearly afford to hire a private attorney for their son, but they have failed to so.

He's got a public defender (Chris Tuck) but he's very well known around here as an excellent attorney, so DE lucked out.

Agree that it is telling that they have not orovided counsel.
However, the cost of their house in the DC metro area is normal. You can't live in a decent condo for less than close to 350-400k. A single family house at that price-- would not be crazy or the lap of luxury.
Just to put it into perspective.

Quote from article: "Her father said Keepers is being held in solitary confinement at the jail because she is “not street smart” and would be bullied and targeted in jail.

Her dad complained that Keepers is not getting the correct medication in jail, and that she does not have a proper mattress for her allergies."

I know this would be hard for a parent, but he will have to realize his daughter is no longer his princess. She opened a door to a world/life that she will never be able to escape from.

Quite frankly, this is where I get so :mad:, who cares if the witch doesn't have the proper mattress? Or be targeted!! What about Nicole and her family? They no longer have their daughter AT ALL! all because that witch CHOSE to do something 'fun and exciting', why didn't she worry about a mattress and being bullied then! Stupid FRACKING COW suck it the flip up!

I think the discussion is about a gluten free diet in prison, not in the free world. Yes, your solution would work well for the average population. Prisoners don't have a beautiful breakfast and salad buffet available.

I don't mean to imply that she should be given bail because she requires a gluten free diet (which I actually believe only affects a tiny portion of the human population) but rather, while we're discussing diet it's important to note that prison diets are notoriously horrible and prisoners will go to all kinds of religious or self-help sessions if there is something they could actually taste being offered as a snack.

Yes, but given that she posted a pic of her big ole dish of gluteneous pasta that she dined on just weeks before, it begs the question "is this gluten intolerance of the incarceration onset variety?"

Basically, this is full of the same. The sheer GALL to moan about your dietary needs when you have freshly murdered a little girl. I really want to wallop this entitled little twit.

He was represented by the public defender at the bond hearing. That does not mean that the public defender will represent him at trial. The parents are most likely searching for the best criminal defense attorney to represent their son.

Agree that it is telling that they have not orovided counsel.
However, the cost of their house in the DC metro area is normal. You can't live in a decent condo for less than close to 350-400k. A single family house at that price-- would not be crazy or the lap of luxury.
Just to put it into perspective.

Yep. $650k for a house isn't all that much in this area. We rent in the area. The last house we rented ended up being sold for 350k. A 3 bedroom townhouse!

Of course, it could be that his parents said "You did this, you pay your own attorney or go with a public defender."

I have heard, though, as others suggested, that his attorney is actually very well known as a good attorney. Everyone *does* deserve a good defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem