VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's interesting is there was a TV show called To Catch a Predator. One of their main headquarters was near Blacksburg.

Random, and slightly off topic, but I wonder if LE has found any other predators online as a result of this investigation.

Yes. Pimply face and all. You can see Nicole's comments on many of his photos. It's sad she fell for his trolling. The cops need to investigate him as well and let his parents know. He's def. not 25.

Is this camo shower curtain selfie skeezeball?

Much is written about millennials and after today this is truly a millennial murder: Gluten free (nearly every college girl is now gluten free.) The mattress may cause princess to have allergies. They are book smart, but not street smart enough to actually plan what to do after they committed the heinous act. This isn't a soccer match in the suburbs where everyone wins a trophy. Get used to the sound of the door clink. That clink is their new souvenir for life. They went to a dark place that no one can even comprehend.

I am still confused how they chose Nicole. It leads me to wonder if one of her relatives works on campus or someone in her family knew DE. And if Keepers had a boyfriend, then why is she involved in plotting to take a life? College is a busy time. School and a boyfriend keeps you busy enough.

I wish after that other guy trolled Nicole, she'd simply put her phone down and had enough. Sweet soul.

THEORY ONLY!!!

Natalie has some type mental issue whether sociopath, personality disorder, something going on....not legally insane, but thinks like a murderer. Her reasons for murder could be a thrill kill. Doesn't have to be revenge, or self defense, or whatever. Kinda like serial killers who just kill, reasons that only make sense to themselves. Now suppose this feeling, and thoughts of wanting to murder have been under the surface for awhile. She may have followed cases on here. Who knows. At any rate, the urge is becoming to much to stop. She MUST KILL! She wants to know the feeling of a kill, etc.

She talks to David who may automatically be thrilled, or may have some hesitation. But together they become diabolical. Two evil forces working together to plan their fantasy. Even if David wanted to back out, he's kinda screwed. Natalie could easily hold it over his head that HE Is the one having a relationship with a 13yr old, and HE is the one that is going down if Nicole lets that information be known. Maybe even makes him believe Nicole is going to expose him. Shows him some texts that are forged but he thinks are real. Either way, he's backed into a corner. If his present activities are known by police, the college, and his family, his life as he knows it is over.

Natalie convinces him that she's always wanted to be involved in a homocide, and finds the gore involved fascinating. She may wonder if she can go through with it, thus as backup has David convinced Nicole must be killed if he has any hopes of saving his future, and if he doesn't want to go along, fine, Natalie will just let the police know what he's up to.

David brings Nicole to Natalie as a sacrifice. He may or may not have actually killed Nicole. At this point, doesn't matter. Nicole is deceased. Both involved in planning and coverup. Who actually stabbed her is kinda a mute point. If one goes down, they both will. But secretly Natalie has always had her back up plan, while she didn't think police would EVER connect her to anything with Nicole, and thus she could get away with it, she also knows that whoever speaks first typically gets a 'deal' and less time or, becomes state's witness and gets no time.

So when police start asking HER questions, she knows something has lead them to HER! Not to David, but HER! So she spills the beans, omitting the worse of what she has done in this planned killing, placing the blame on David. Perhaps even gave them the motive that Nicole was going to tell, so David decided to murder her. When in reality, David just didn't want to be busted for being with an underage kid, but murder wasn't his idea!!! For someone planning a murder, none of his tracks were covered. HIS vehicle would be seen on videos, HIS fingerprints possibly on window sill at Nicole's apartment, HIS digital footprints connecting him to Nicole, HIS phone pinging at Nicole's apartment at the same time as Nicole's message to him..... Natalie thinking there's nothing to tie it to her because police will have no need to look at her!

Natalie's phone is in police possession. Nicole's is missing, and I believe David's is missing! Wouldn't be surprised if David had a laptop, that it's missing as well. David didn't keep the Minion blanket!! David didn't have the cleaning supplies. David didn't have the murder weapon. A couple seen buying a shovel? Well Spring is coming, not unusual. And depending on type of shovel, could have been a snow shovel, again, wouldn't draw attention. Later at a another store, a couple buying cleaning supplies wouldn't raise suspicion.

I truly believe Natalie felt this would NEVER come back to her! She'd never be questioned about anything. All evidence was directed towards David.

NOW TO FACTS

The murder weapon was located per the bond hearing today. Not sure where. But even if in the pond, could hold fingerprints. Oils form fingerprints, water alone may not wash them off. Where it was purchased, whether it was a kitchen knife missing from a set, a hunting knife, etc will also give clues to who owned it. Putting that knife in a perp's hand is going to be harder. Humans want a motive. Exposing underage sex could be motive. However, thrill kill can be a motive as well.

JMO!!!

Nicole's mother looked crushed at the PC. Keepers looks like she's pouting because she got caught. No pity for the 2 of the vipers whatsoever. They might as well blame the murder on the blizzard. Would have seemed much more believable to have found that Eisenhaur typed out on his computer "All work and no play makes David a dull boy" over and over and over. I think these 2 had too much time on their pretty little hands. School is out. Blizzard blows in. Nothing to do but troll the internet for little innocent victims. These 2 are a waste of time and money of the good taxpayers of the Commonwealth of Virginia. Yet, she expects something for nothing.....

[video=youtube;lAD6Obi7Cag]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAD6Obi7Cag[/video]

Narcissism might or might not be relevant in this case, but I found this interesting.

This is a quote from a book called The Narcissism Epidemic: Living in the Age of Entitlement by Jean M. Twenge and W. Keith Campbell

In data from 37,000 college students, narcissistic personality traits rose just as fast as obesity from the 1980s to the present, with the shift especially pronounced for women. The rise in narcissism is accelerating, with scores rising faster in the 2000s than in previous decades.

Update: Funeral Services Held for Nicole Lovell

...A Memorial Fund has also been set up for Nicole at the National Bank of Blacksburg. We're told the Police Department had a hand in setting that up in Nicole's memory.

Donations will be used for expenses and any left-over funds will start a scholarship fund in Nicole's name....

more at: http://wset.com/news/local/funeral-services-today-for-nicole-lovell

Judging from what I have seen, media coverage of Nicole's funeral has been brief and to-the-point. Seems her family's request for privacy was pretty much honored.

I'm sure the media's being kept occupied with the bond hearing helped with that.

NK says "she is on antidepressants and medication for anxiety, AND RECENTLY HAD BEEN MUCH HEALTHIER."

Much healthier recently??? She and DE were planning and plotting to murder a young girl and dispose of her body! And this was during her healthier period??? WTF!

If it weren't for the tragic loss of Nicole, I would find NK's above statement hilarious. NK doesn't live in the real world, for sure. Well, she didn't, but she is now. I wonder if she ran that statement (bolded by you) past her attorneys?

Wouldn't you have hated to run into NK when she wasn't​ feeling healthy? Frightening thought.

Do Prozac and similar drugs distance a person from reality?

IMO, a dozen of that pair (DE & NK) aren't worth one Nicole. I am so sad for her and her family. All that Nicole survived in her short life .. well, she was a champion. She deserved to live.

If it weren't for the tragic loss of Nicole, I would find NK's above statement hilarious. NK doesn't live in the real world, for sure. Well, she didn't, but she is now. I wonder if she ran that statement (bolded by you) past her attorneys?

Wouldn't you have hated to run into NK when she wasn't​ feeling healthy? Frightening thought.

Do Prozac and similar drugs distance a person from reality?

IMO, a dozen of that pair (DE & NK) aren't worth one Nicole. I am so sad for her and her family. All that Nicole survived in her short life .. well, she was a champion. She deserved to live.

First off, bbm, I am in total agreement.

As to the earlier part of your post: I don't know the answers (are there ANY real answers here?)...but as a few other posters and I have mentioned, sometimes, when a person who has bipolar disorder is prescribed an antidepressant, especially in the complete absence of a mood stabilizer (such as lithium), manic or "mixed" episodes can result. So, in that scenario, yes, Prozac and similar drugs can distance a person from reality...also from judgment...also from normal impulse control.

The "switch" to such a state COULD be sudden, or it could be gradual; if a person who has bipolar disorder was depressed, and was prescribed an unopposed antidepressant, it could happen that a period of feeling "better" (less depressed) would ensue. That would definitely be perceived as feeling healthier.

But the thing is, it could happen ( it does not always, but it definitely can) that the person's state could move into hypomania and then perhaps mania, even psychotic mania and/or a mixed state. Psychotic mania and mixed states are monsters from hell.

Is NK a case of previously undiagnosed bipolar disorder, or even schizoaffective disorder? Do I think what I outlined above is what happened with NK? I really have no idea...definitely not enough information. I'm sure, though, her mental health status will be a focus for a long time to come. For sure, even if the progression I described above DID happen, it would be a very rare thing, IMO, for it to lead to a person becoming involved in a horror like this.

And it is a horror. There have been a lot of cases lately on WS that really "got to me"...and this one...my lord. This is a really, really bad one.

I agree, her counselor(s) at the college's counseling center will probably be scrutinized, and I agree with you that counselors only know what their clients tell them. In this case, I'm sure that NK most likely did not mention that she and another student were plotting and planning out the abduction and murder of a 13 yr old local girl, and there would have been no way for her counselor/therapist or psychiatrist to have known beforehand, unless NK expressed thoughts and desires about killing someone.

Do you know NK? If so, what were your impressions of her?

The only way this case could get more bizarre is if we find out that DE and NK both had the same counselor, who hooked them up as friends after they both divulged murderous fantasies, and then the counselor surreptitiously pushed them into murdering someone to satisfy their own doctor/patient killer fetish. Maybe the counselor is even a serial killer themselves and wanted to get off on turning these two into killers.

I mean, that's about the only way I can see this case getting stranger and more bizarre.

She should. Her life is over now. She will never see the outside of a prison cell or courtroom again.

I'm not so sure about that. She might make a deal and get early parole or whatever.

I'm not so sure about that. She might make a deal and get early parole or whatever.

I would not feel comfortable with someone like her ever walking free among our society again. I find it absolutely unfathomable that murderers are ever released from prison. You willfully kill someone without just cause, you spend the rest of your life behind bars. The end.

At best, if the meds made her do it, lock her up in some mental health facility with better living conditions and family visitation than she might otherwise get in prison. But that's as far as I would go, and the burden of proof would have to be on her defense team, not the state. Just my opinion.

Exactly!!! The same school that didn't stop the bullying??? Yeah, total CYA. That student's account of what was going on was the truth! She did post on Nicole's SM warning her of age difference, how gross it was, etc. So yes, I believe she did reach out for help, just like Nicole reached out for help, and look where it got them! NOTHING DONE!

I'm so unsure of everything at this point. Originally, I did believe her story, esp with her post on Nicole's facebook. However, I just cannot believe a resource officer (who is a sworn police officer - not just a wannabe LE in a school) disregarded this information in a missing child investigation. That just makes NO SENSE at all. That would be a VERY important piece of information when they were looking for Nicole.

I can see it happening this way - the friend and Nicole have this conversation on FB. Friend is ABSOLUTELY correct for calling Nicole out on this.

Hindsight being 20/20, she should have told a parent (or other responsible adult), but didn't because most (?) kids are not going to rat their friends out to a parent (I never would have because I wouldn't have had the maturity to know what the consequences could be). I do not blame the friend AT ALL for not doing this.

But she does nothing. When Nicole is "missing," she assumes she is just with her boyfriend and will be home soon. Doesn't want to get her into trouble. Then when it turns out Nicole has been murdered, she is discussing this with her parents, her parents say why didn't you say something (after friend says I saw this on her FB), and friend feels obliged to say, "But I did, I told Officer *advertiser censored*."

I can easily see this scenario happening - going back to my early teen years and how I may have handled the situation. Very scared and panicking.

I have a question regarding KIK-- looking for insight.
Why is KIK to blame for this?
Why are they being scrutinized?
Is KIK expected to do the job of parents?
I'm going to say this and I do not mean any disrespect at all... But I would be remiss to not be open and voice my thoughts on how blame seems to be spread to all sorts of channels when something like this happens. Social media, groups, schools, neighbors, etc. when did it become someone else's job to raise and mentor our kids? And when is it alright to disagree- especially in the event of tragedy like this.
We have seen NUMEROUS inappropriate sites, threads, discussions and comments by the very naive and confused victim. And I truly feel sadness in my heart that she was so desperately looking for fullfiment. But what confuses me-- is that she didn't appear to be starving for affection from friends or the community...: but boys/men. And before blame keeps getting thrashed on everyone else... I'm left wondering if her parents saw these signs? Vulgar posts? Cries on social for acceptance from boys/men. Did she get help?
Nobody has never not experienced some sort of bullying. Esp at that age. You have to be a Barbie doll at that point in your life for the boys to start looking. But it appears on all accounts she had friends and such. So define the bullying. Just a few pre puberty boys who act stupid? That was a quick five minute discussion with my parents. Is that ok to allow our 13 year old to not regularly attend school? Not seek help for them or provide guidance and teach them how to rise above this?
I think kids coming up now don't get the same speech most of us 30 something and over got from our parents. Coming up a lot of us were raised with the theory of "this is life, a stage, it will pass" "how can I help you get through this" " I understand your pain-- but you cannot use this as a crutch to miss school, underachieve, disregard rules and authority" etc. I see a lot of excuses as to why the mentality may have been what it was--- but I've heard nothing pertaining to what may have been done to provide the necessary guidance to move on, build and grow from it.
I hope this comes of right-- as my heart is huge. And my empathy towards others often leads me to be a push over.... But I have a hard time understanding why what appears to be lack of a solid foundation at home becomes the fault of everyone else in the community and now social media and law enforcement.

This is a great post because so many factors come into play. A lot of people will be blaming themselves for not doing something in this tragic case. I have been screaming from day one "But the parents saw her Facebook posts and did nothing."

However, at the end of the day, we know Nicole's parents loved her very much. I know, personally, I am not a perfect parent. I wake up everyday telling myself I'm going to do my best. Some days I exceed my best, some days I don't. I want my children to be safe, to succeed in life, and to be loved and be happy. I try to protect them. If something like this happened to them - or some other tragedy, I'm sure a website forum could pick apart my parenting too and find it not perfect. I think all of us, if we were to be honest, could say the same.

And unlike NK, DE hasn't requested bond, so the prosecution hasn't needed to release any info as to why it shouldn't be granted.

'Just jumping off your post here...

I am curious about his history with females prior to this case. IIRC, NK's prior boyfriend was quoted in a news report, but I'm not aware any reporters being able to ferret out a past girlfriend for DE? 'Anyone know if there's any SM info related to DE... maybe some photos of him with girlfriends, or high school prom pics, etc. Maybe I'm alone in this curiosity but I wonder if he had "normal" (age-appropriate) relationships?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo