Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have long since had a theory that every state has a Montgomery County

:floorlaugh: I know that's right! I have found myself in another state thinking I was in the right place because of same county! Go Broncos!

Oh I think she is definately a psychopath. What makes me think is that DE told LE he gave NL a "side hug" then went to NK dorm room. I think they were supposed to be each others' alibis and she blew it. I think they are both psycopaths. Good to see you BTW, speaking of the CA days

Thank you. Its always great to see you too, Strawberry.

I agree OBE! Keepers will get a deal. Where we disagree, is I believe what Keepers is telling LE is matching up with what evidence they have collected so far against Eisenhaur. Her actions tell me this was a first kill for her. Eisenhaur... I will be interested in his "evolution."

Hi there my sweet friend. Nice to 'see' you as always.

Possibly, but I really think the investigation is still in its infancy, and many more things will be learned before the investigation is over.

What has to line up is the physical and forensic evidence and that usually takes up to 8 weeks before any of it starts coming back from the labs a little at a time.

IMO

NK's fb wiped clean; instagram on private

BEFORE it was, someone posted on the 2nd thread I think; she just turned 19 in January and he will be in Feb. on the 28th as well.

Does anyone know which day in January, NK had turned 19? :thinking:

8 weeks :sigh: :waiting: Eisenhaur won't be in court until March 28th? That little tidbit he gave LE about the "side hug" I don't understand. He gave Nicole a "side hug" and that means he could not have killed her??

I'd also wondered if DE had been there before. Or visited the complex even before planning all of this. When people discuss Nicole's home, I don't think they are trying to inflict more pain on the family as others have perhaps thought. She escaped from her window in her home. It's natural people would discuss where she left from. I also wonder if she'd left through her window before.

It's too bad there wasn't a busy body neighbor. I'm sure LE has interviewed those that live around her home. Before I quit smoking, I used to smoke outside. I wish someone had been outside walking a dog or taking a cigarette break as they may have seen something.

We know she did leave her room, but I was wondering the same thing, did NL block the door so that family members couldn't get in because she was planning to or did have someone in her room? And who knows, maybe we will find out that there was more evidence found in her room. Also, DE and NK rode by NL's home when they left the restaurant. They already knew where she lived. Could DE have been there before? I don't think we know very much at all right now. Law Enforcement likely has all the private chats that went on between NL and her murderers. All we know is what was revealed in the bond hearing for NK.

BEFORE it was, someone posted on the 2nd thread I think; she just turned 19 in January and he will be in Feb. on the 28th as well.

Does anyone know which day in January, NK had turned 19? :thinking:

Her date of birth is on her arrest warrant, and DE's date of birth is listed on his.

This is exactly what my parents did and I think it worked well. Of course, back then we didn't have smart phones so there wasn't that concern. And in our house, the computer was in a common area. So yeah...definitely not strange at all for a teen to be in their room for hours.

That is the problem nowdays. If the kid is sitting in her room for hours, parents might think the kid is safe. Meanwhile she could be chatting with who knows who on her cell phone.

I'd also wondered if DE had been there before. Or visited the complex even before planning all of this. When people discuss Nicole's home, I don't think they are trying to inflict more pain on the family as others have perhaps thought. She escaped from her window in her home. It's natural people would discuss where she left from. I also wonder if she'd left through her window before.

It's too bad there wasn't a busy body neighbor. I'm sure LE has interviewed those that live around her home. Before I quit smoking, I used to smoke outside. I wish someone had been outside walking a dog or taking a cigarette break as they may have seen something.

My husband smokes too - - outside! He caught 2 punks pulling up in our drive one morning at about 5 a.m. Ruined their little "spot & steal" scam! Ha! I hope somebody saw something too. For instance, Nicole getting into Eisenhaur's vehicle. I think it's likely she had gone out the window before, but I don't think she planned on going very far or being gone very long when she got in Eisenhaur's vehicle. I'm sure security cameras are being scoured.

attachment.php
attachment.php

That's got to be close quarters. They would have to be sharing rooms. The apartment complex not has 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units.

I had heard or read earlier on that she lived there with her grandfather, uncle, mother and possibly a younger brother. In any event it is odd that she would have a room to herself with so many people living in that apartment. A little confusing.

How do you think the sides of the roads would have been on the 27th? Meaning the shoulders of the roads. Would the snow have all melted by then when they carried out their plan? Because if not, they were taking a huge risk with the possibility of leaving tire tracks, foot prints, etc. Actually, thinking about it, it would have been a risk anyway because if the snow had melted wouldn't the ground have been soft and muddy?

I live in the general area of Blacksburg and that road would have been like my road... snow piled up on the sides of the road. Shoot the snow just melted here and of course they are calling for more now. But its not a primary road but at least a secondary road. That road probably still had snow on it. if not it was at the very least piled up along the road. The plows don't clear driveways. We had to dig out of both ends of our road from all the snow pushed from the road.

I had heard or read earlier on that she lived there with her grandfather, uncle, mother and possibly a younger brother. In any event it is odd that she would have a room to herself with so many people living in that apartment. A little confusing.

Well, she wouldn't be sharing with the males so who would be in the room with her?

Oh I think she is definately a psychopath. What makes me think is that DE told LE he gave NL a "side hug" then went to NK dorm room. I think they were supposed to be each others' alibis and she blew it. I think they are both psycopaths. Good to see you BTW, speaking of the CA days

It was said that they went back to campus and it was agreed neither one of them would tell of what had happened or else... (or else what?) I can't remember where I seen - read - or heard that sorry.

Yes, maybe the grandfather and uncle bunked in one bedroom, the mother and younger brother in another bedroom and Nicole was allowed to have a room to herself. With all Nicole had endured, I'm sure her family did everything they could to accommodate her.

Well, she wouldn't be sharing with the males so who would be in the room with her?

I really wouldn't know but maybe her mother?
When you have that many people in a three bedroom apartment its bound to be cramped.
They said she kissed her mother goodnight and went to bed.

I really wouldn't know but maybe her mother?
When you have that many people in a three bedroom apartment its bound to be cramped.
They said she kissed her mother goodnight and went to bed.

Obviously mother didn't share the room or mother would know that Nicole left through the window. Since Nicole was sickly, she was likely given her own room and the rest shared. From what a neighbor said, mother spoiled Nicole and bought her anything Nicole wanted, so most likely there was the same situation with the room.

Eisenhauer is charged with first degree murder and the abduction of Lovell.

Prosecutors say he planned the murder with Natalie Keepers after talking with Lovell on social media. Investigators were able to track the last messages on Lovell's phone to Eisenhauer.

He watched her climb out of her bedroom window and gave her a side hug, prosecutors say, and left to go to Keepers' dorm.

Keepers told investigators she saw him kill Lovell and put her in his Lexus. Lovell's body was later found in Surry County, North Carolina.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/dav...the-course-cross-country-runner-says/37845942

I can believe he gave her a side hug. We now know that DE was just luring NL to kill her. He was not interested in her, so why give her a real hug?

The fact that NL had a room of her own in a crowded apartment says a lot about the care and love for her IMO. The fact that at her age she had a sanctuary and private personal space speaks volumes about personal respect and love for a young teen. So often those years are full of angst. They are just babies emerging from a chrysalis learning who they are, the concept of death and danger, love and compassion, right and wrong... They have a learned foundation, hopefully solid, but this is a time to practice and experience and make mistakes on their personal odessey. Personal space helps in that development as they negotiate the world of peers which are becoming the most important group to them as they transition away from parents. Sad that NL was snared in an evil and nasty web at the forefront.

The apartments are HUD/section 8. There is a very strict guideline that has to be followed. To include nobody else living there. With that being said- the grandparent was most likely not supposed to be there in a two bedroom apt. And it would be necessary for a room to be occupied by the female for home checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi