VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Total SPECULATION here....
What if NK encountered Nicole online, either on a cutting website, on kik, or some other social media. NK then decides to catfish Nicole and pretend to be DE. NK then tells a story to DE about Nicole, perhaps saying that Nicole wants to get away and have an overnight adventure in the dorm. So, she asks DE to pick up Nicole. Nicole thinks she's going on a date, so she hugs DE, but he think he's just a driver and awkwardly gives her a side hug.

And then....

Not sure how this scenario spirals out of control. And, then there is the shovel, which was purchased ahead of time.

I'm trying to fit this together in a way that makes sense, but not having much success. It just doesn't make sense.

JMOpinion, subject to change.

LE somehow has evidence that there was earlier physical contact between DE and NL

I am looking for records of Natalie Keepers online prior to the date of her arrest and I'm finding nothing. I did a date specific search on google and am coming up empty handed.

Did she go by a nickname?
What's her middle name?

Total SPECULATION here....
What if NK encountered Nicole online, either on a cutting website, on kik, or some other social media. NK then decides to catfish Nicole and pretend to be DE. NK then tells a story to DE about Nicole, perhaps saying that Nicole wants to get away and have an overnight adventure in the dorm. So, she asks DE to pick up Nicole. Nicole thinks she's going on a date, so she hugs DE, but he think he's just a driver and awkwardly gives her a side hug.

And then....

Not sure how this scenario spirals out of control. And, then there is the shovel, which was purchased ahead of time.

I'm trying to fit this together in a way that makes sense, but not having much success. It just doesn't make sense.

I don't think that Nicole was ever taken into one of the dorms. Other students would have remembered seeing her in the dorm at some point. Plus it has been stated that NK never met Nicole in person before the murder. I'm still not convinced that NK was not in the car the night DE picked Nicole up from outside her bedroom window. The two may have committed the murder together, and NK just does not want to admit that yet.

If you go to the website look who got busted you can see both of their booking photos and booking charges. No charges are appearing in MontCo circuit court yet. Do these charges need to be certified by a grand jury first? Or is it because they haven't been arraigned? Just bond hearing?

Yup, that Nicole and NK had the cutting in common is very interesting.

Can anyone tell me how you read the second sentence in this quote from the article?

"Natasha Bryant, the middle schooler, said she did not know when Nicole began corresponding with Eisenhauer, but said they initially made contact on Facebook. She said another friend told her Nicole showed her numerous messages from Eisenhauer and that the two would frequently argue."

Who is "the two" who are arguing? Nicole and Eisenhauer? And is this the unnamed friend telling Natasha this? Or is it Natasha and Nicole arguing (over how unsafe it is talking to older boys). Or??? Sorry to be so dumb. I think I am reading it correctly, but can see that it could be interpreted differently.

Article linked again for reference,
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...hp_hp-more-top-stories_no-name:homepage/story

I would assume it was DE and Nicole arguing. ? If so, that again seems more like NK posing as DE. Would a young man spend time arguing online with a girl? Seems more like a girl-girl communication. For now, I'm hanging on to the idea that NK was doing all/most of the online communications....

JMOpinion for now.

I am looking for records of Natalie Keepers online prior to the date of her arrest and I'm finding nothing. I did a date specific search on google and am coming up empty handed.

What's her middle name?

Her middle name is Marie. Natalie Marie Keepers. It's stated on the arrest warrant/charging documents.

What's her middle name?
Marie, methinks. But LE probably has all of her online communications by now.

West AJ hall is big. I stayed in that dorm for 4-H state conference one year. Each floor has a common area and shared restrooms. The dorm rooms are not big. When you enter, there's a front desk type of place. And elevators to take you to each floor.

If DE and NK went to cookout, he drove her. I don't think they walked.

That makes alot of sense. In my opinion, NK does not look especially attractive. DE’s status as a “scholar athelete”, even if largely self proclaimed, may have gotten her romantic interest up. DE then describes a “problem” to NK and awakes latent fantasies held by NK in regards to harming others for thrill.

Perhaps thinking that DE is not truly serious, she participates in semi fantasy plotting discussions to keep his friendship. She then gets sucked into a plot that is deadly serious.

Maybe the night the murder occurred? DE shows up at NK's place and makes a surprise announcement to NK that the fantasy discussions were reality and that he really, really needs her for a favor. Her presence is more to calm him down than to actually provide assistance in concealing the crime. <modsnip>

You know how when you meet someone you usually get a vibe? Sometimes no vibe, sometimes a really good vibe and not so often you just get a bad unexplainable vibe. They prob met in some class and the dark vibes connected. Could have been language, comments, attitude. But most likely two hate the world, efff everybody, I dont give a xxxx, self-loathing, evil evil dark dark self righteous, there would be a connection and wouldnt take many words or time to know it.

LE somehow has evidence that there was earlier physical contact between DE and NL

Quote from the article :

"Prosecutors have not revealed a motive for Nicole’s killing, but two law enforcement officials have told The Post that Eisenhauer had sexual contact with the girl."

I am not convinced that automatically translates to physical (in person) sexual contact. The contact could have been solely digital (meaning on line or on the phone). Where are you seeing that they had physical sexual contact?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...hp_hp-more-top-stories_no-name:homepage/story

They do? I've not seen anything that clearly states the two had met in person before.

I don't think that Nicole was ever taken into one of the dorms. Other students would have remembered seeing her in the dorm at some point. Plus it has been stated that NK never met Nicole in person before the murder. I'm still not convinced that NK was not in the car the night DE picked Nicole up from outside her bedroom window. The two may have committed the murder together, and NK just does not want to admit that yet.

I know Nicole didn't go to the dorm. I am speculating (perhaps running after a false idea) that NK told a lie to DE that Nicole wanted to spend time in the dorm, as a ruse for him to pick up Nicole....not that Nicole ever was in the dorm or that NK intended her to visit the dorm. In this scenario, DE was not intending to murder the child. Again, I could be off base, but I'm exploring the idea that DE was used by NK.

I also am not buying just yet that DE met Nicole in person before that night. Maybe he did, but I am not convinced of it yet.

West AJ hall is big. I stayed in that dorm for 4-H state conference one year. Each floor has a common area and shared restrooms. The dorm rooms are not big. When you enter, there's a front desk type of place. And elevators to take you to each floor.

If DE and NK went to cookout, he drove her. I don't think they walked.

I say they drove because DE had a car and if you're leaving campus and going further than main st Blacksburg, as a student with a vehicle, you're likely driving.

I've thought that DE appears to have a bruise of two on his nose. We also know that stabbers often end up with cuts from their own weapons. I wonder if that happened in this case.

I thought they looked like fingernail marks. One can always hope....

I would assume it was DE and Nicole arguing. ? If so, that again seems more like NK posing as DE. Would a young man spend time arguing online with a girl? Seems more like a girl-girl communication. For now, I'm hanging on to the idea that NK was doing all/most of the online communications....

JMOpinion for now.

Thanks! That is how I first read it first too. But was similarly puzzled about why DE and Nicole would be arguing a lot. Doesn't seem to fit with a theory of DE grooming her. Then I started to question if maybe it was Nicole and her friend arguing and was second guessing myself.

The WAPO article states they had sexual contact prior to the night she left home. Can that also mean via the Internet? Such as lewd talk and photos?

Quote from the article :

"Prosecutors have not revealed a motive for Nicole&#8217;s killing, but two law enforcement officials have told The Post that Eisenhauer had sexual contact with the girl."

I am not convinced that automatically translates to physical (in person) sexual contact. The contact could have been solely digital (meaning on line or on the phone). Where are you seeing that they had physical sexual contact?

I guess it comes down to the definition of sexual contact. I do not know the legal definition. But I am not so sure that sexting is in the legal dictionary. Sexting is not rape, I know that. JMO

Im still stuck on "the truth will set me free". He knows he is guilty and can't and won't be able to evade the evidence.

I just feel like there's a big detail I'm missing.

I wonder what FB posts were before they were removed. Most fAcebooks Are limited to what you can see if you aren't a friend.

I still think there is some detail we're supposed to connect the dots on.

Making a murderer obsessed and they're going to point the finger at a third party?

I don't think there are more than two suspects.

I just have a feeling and I can't quite describe it.

How did DE find NL? She was local. Does KIK show locals?

Was she using tinder ?
Was he fishing thru hashtags from IG to find her?

I want to know how they connected.

I've read they connected thru KIK. But I think they exchanged KIK usernames?

Anyone have any insight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member