VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thought on DE's statement about giving NL a "side hug".
Say that did happen. When giving, receiving, or even witnessing a side hug, someone typically seems to act awkward, anxious, nervous, uncomfortable. I'm not saying that 100% of the time that's how it is but usually at least to me side hugs come with tense or skittish characteristics. Maybe I'm the only one that sees it that way. My point .. IMO if DE actually gave NL the side hug, I find it hard to perceive him as a charming, manipulative, Rico Suave type that took control of the situation. This was not written to defend DE in any way, but to point out my opinion that I do not think he was captain of the ship.

I'm thinking this side hug thing is all about not seeming like a pedophile. He seems more embarrassed about anyone thinking he was sexual with NL than a murderer.

I have accidentally deleted the bookmark I had for Nicole's public instagram page. I've tried searching and am only finding the private ones right now. If possible, could anyone please share this with me? Thanks. (I don't think this would be considered soliciting for private messages, but please correct me if I am wrong). Thanks everyone

Nevermind, I found it.

Random thought on DE's statement about giving NL a "side hug".
Say that did happen. When giving, receiving, or even witnessing a side hug, someone typically seems to act awkward, anxious, nervous, uncomfortable. I'm not saying that 100% of the time that's how it is but usually at least to me side hugs come with tense or skittish characteristics. Maybe I'm the only one that sees it that way. My point .. IMO if DE actually gave NL the side hug, I find it hard to perceive him as a charming, manipulative, Rico Suave type that took control of the situation. This was not written to defend DE in any way, but to point out my opinion that I do not think he was captain of the ship.

Yes, I know what you mean. However, I think DE said "side hug" to LE because he didn't want them to think he had done anything sexual with Nicole or was interested in her in that way.

I understand what you mean. NL was involved in some high risk behavior. She wanted attention, she wanted to be older and the advantages of being older. She apparently talked about running away and starting a family with him, which is heartbreaking, because it suggests to me that she didn't feel like she had a family already.

I don't care if DE actually thought she was 18 or if he just closed an eye and had inappropriate relations with her knowing she was younger than advertised. When you make a mistake, man up and accept responsibility. There are consequences, but not life ending ones. Don't plan out a murder to try to correct it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
I'm thinking this is where NK comes in. We could be wrong even assuming that NK knew the full extent of the relationship between DE and NL. DE could have just said this little girl is obsessed with me and won't leave me alone and she is threatening me. NK being who we have seen her to be said let's take care of it.

IMO i just don't find it common to mention that fact you gave someone a "side hug" ... that's why IMO he actually may have.

You can see Eisenhauer in photos 8 and 9 here:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...ual-cross-country-results-20141109-story.html

Click the "photo gallery" link at the top left of the photo.

The pictures certainly show a strong athlete who could manage to carry/dispose of a 13yo body without requiring assistance from a female friend. I don't think DE needed NK to "help" him at all. NK was there, imo, because she wanted to be there and planned to be there all along.

JMOpinion.

Yes, I know what you mean. However, I think DE said "side hug" to LE because he didn't want them to think he had done anything sexual with Nicole or was interested in her in that way.

At that point, honestly, IMO any previous physical contact he may have had with NL should/ would have been the least of his concerns. He had just taken part in a murder in which I think he would have been more worried about rather than making sure to mention he only gave her a "side hug".

IMO i just don't find it common to mention that fact you gave someone a "side hug" ... that's why IMO he actually may have.

But on the other hand, could his statement have been in response to a leading question from a detective like, "did you have any physical contact whatsoever with Nicole Lovell?" Maybe he was just trying to squirm his way out of the question.

The pictures certainly show a strong athlete who could manage to carry/dispose of a 13yo body without requiring assistance from a female friend. I don't think DE needed NK to "help" him at all. NK was there, imo, because she wanted to be there and planned to be there all along.

JMOpinion.

Could the mono and strained ankle have debilitated him enough that he needed help?

<Respectfully snipped for space>
As for why they chose Nicole... this sounds terrible, but then again it IS terrible. I think they thought she was pathetic and didn't deserve to live.

Strictly JMO... and I wish it weren't, because it breaks my heart. [emoji29]

Absolutely. Nicole was already marginalized. She's 'less alive' to them, so it follows she would be 'less dead'.

Lions out on the plains don't pick the biggest and strongest zebra to go after. They target the weaker looking ones. Human predators are the same.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

So we know the meeting in the park involved sexual contact?

I don't think we know for certain. Some media reports say that LE sources report "sexual contact," while others say "inappropriate contact." So, to clarify, I would say that if the reports of sexual contact are accurate, and if that sexual contact was in-person, then DE would be a pedophile in my eyes.

I say that not just because she was 13, but because from everything I've seen and read, she was a very young 13, physically and emotionally.

Anything is possible. I'm not saying he did or did not have physical contact with NL. My main objective to the initial post I posted about the side hug was pointing out my opinion of how those types of encounters usually carry awkward uncomfortable energy. SO IMO he wasn't the dominate one of the sadistic NK DE duo.

Can someone tell me what time/channel the dr Phil show will be on? Not a fan of him but I do think it is a way for them to get the word out about what happen to Nicole as far as monitoring your children and the dangers of FB and other apps

We know NK has a younger sister who looks like NK and also somewhat like little Nicole (facial shape, bone structure) DE also has a younger sister, but I haven't seen any pictures of her. I wonder if she looks similar in any way. I don't know where I'm going with this, but maybe if DE is a pedophile, maybe he had made advances on his own sister previously? (makes me sick to type or think this, and please delete if this comment is not allowed)

I'm also not sure if this is allowed -- please delete if it's not!

IMO, DE's sister does not resemble NL in any way.

I have a question about NK being out of the general population in jail. I can't remember the exact wording but it was a long the lines of her being naive? Is this a normal reason?

Anything is possible. I'm not saying he did or did not have physical contact with NL. My main objective to the initial post I posted about the side hug was pointing out my opinion of how those types of encounters usually carry awkward uncomfortable energy. SO IMO he wasn't the dominate one of the sadistic NK DE duo.

I agree. I think the side hug was a side hug, and the purpose of him being there that night outside Nicole's window was to murder her (or deliver her to her murderer) and he was not there for sex.

JMO

At that point, honestly, IMO any previous physical contact he may have had with NL should/ would have been the least of his concerns. He had just taken part in a murder in which I think he would have been more worried about rather than making sure to mention he only gave her a "side hug".

Agree totally with you! Murder trumps "side hug". I still don't know why he thought murder was a good idea.

Can someone tell me what time/channel the dr Phil show will be on? Not a fan of him but I do think it is a way for them to get the word out about what happen to Nicole as far as monitoring your children and the dangers of FB and other apps

Where I live (Wash DC) the Dr. Phil show airs at 4:00 PM on CBS channel 9. You can go to the website for the Dr. Phil show and click on the link that will tell you what time and station it comes on based on your location. Hope everyone here has the opportunity to watch it today.

I have a question about NK being out of the general population in jail. I can't remember the exact wording but it was a long the lines of her being naive? Is this a normal reason?

FWIW, it was NK's father who said that was the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member