VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is kind of interesting. The roanoke.com article was posted online today at 1:26 pm. The same roanoke.com article was also posted on fredricksburg.com about 5 hours ago. They are exactly the same except for one sentence:

roanoke.com:

fredricksburg.com

I wonder if that sentence was added or removed. I lean towards added since the article was posted on fredricksburg.com last and there's no indication that the article was updated on roanoke.com. The sentence seems to imply that this particular warrant was not included in the warrants that have been sealed.

That is interesting. If your assumption is correct that would clear that situation up. Good eye.

FWIW I think you're probably correct about it being added later.

Yes, that is what I believe too. How did they DE's arrest so quiet that when he was taken from his dorm room it didn't spread like wildfire over the entire campus? I know it's huge, but was NK so far away from DE's dorm she never saw any suspicious activity. Maybe she was sleeping off the long night they put into murdering poor Nicole, putting her in the trunk and then shopping and then finally to dumping Nicole on the roadside? But then the press says she was with her "boyfriend" which I think she wished it was DE, but it was some poor soul who didn't see this heinous act coming from Keepers either.

Her Dorm is on the same road but she wouldn't have been able to see anything going on at his dorm. They aren't that close

Yeah, that Dr_Tombstone username is really creepy, and now I wonder if he wasn't trolling for a kill from the get-go (vs. wanting to silence Nicole who threatened to reveal the nature of their relationship.) Really? Dr_Tombstone? I mean, that's just short of Dr_ImaKiller.

I know.. that kinda creeped me out when I read that. Dr_Tombstone.... was David A. sounds like she knew him as David A and maybe she didn't know who Dr_Tombstone was? He was playing her? He definitely had Ill intent
t

So Nicole wrote all her social media account names and passwords on her bedroom wall? The poor child was just screaming for help.

This is kind of interesting. The roanoke.com article was posted online today at 1:26 pm. The same roanoke.com article was also posted on fredricksburg.com about 5 hours ago. They are exactly the same except for one sentence:

roanoke.com:

fredricksburg.com

I wonder if that sentence was added or removed. I lean towards added since the article was posted on fredricksburg.com last and there's no indication that the article was updated on roanoke.com. The sentence seems to imply that this particular warrant was not included in the warrants that have been sealed.

But...what about the second warrant mentioned, as BUF pointed out?

Interesting.....another warrant?

Also, co-defendant Natalie Keepers informed investigators that she used her Facebook account as a means of communication with Eisenhauer regarding the crime, according to another warrant obtained by The Roanoke Times. It was filed to acquire Keepers’ DNA.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...134-76c2-5e48-8687-e9c4c8aaba14.html?mode=jqm

Yeah, that Dr_Tombstone username is really creepy, and now I wonder if he wasn't trolling for a kill from the get-go (vs. wanting to silence Nicole who threatened to reveal the nature of their relationship.) Really? Dr_Tombstone? I mean, that's just short of Dr_ImaKiller.
Yeah, I've thought this from the start.

I know.. that kinda creeped me out when I read that. Dr_Tombstone.... was David A. sounds like she knew him as David A and maybe she didn't know who Dr_Tombstone was? He was playing her? He definitely had Ill intent
t
It sounds like they're the same account, no?

I think there are at least 3 search warrants...

One was filed for social media, one was filed for Eisenhauer's Lexus, and one was filed to obtain Keepers' DNA.

Several new details are contained in the warrant, filed on Feb. 1.

Police eventually seized Eisenhauer’s gray 2008 Lexus four-door sedan on Virginia Tech’s campus, which he used to “bring Lovell to the location where she was killed and to a second location where her remains were disposed of,” according to the warrant, which was filed to search the Lexus.

The warrant also identifies the location where Lovell was stabbed to be the Craig Creek area of Montgomery County.

Also, co-defendant Natalie Keepers informed investigators that she used her Facebook account as a means of communication with Eisenhauer regarding the crime, according to another warrant obtained by The Roanoke Times. It was filed to acquire Keepers’ DNA.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...134-76c2-5e48-8687-e9c4c8aaba14.html?mode=jqm

Yes. Here is an example from a spam on my kik account:

bed6bf29581cc7fd55cac6c89b87c235.jpg

The username this spam bot has chosen is the random string of characters. The name is Dating Alert. You can change your name at any time, to anything you choose. You have to create a new account to have a new username. If I was having a chat with this person, my main window would display their name as Dating Alert. If I click on their profile, it shows the above screenshot.

To add someone, you need their kik username. In DE's case, it would be Dr_Tombstone. She definitely knew that was his username if she was chatting with him.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yes. Here is an example from a spam on my kik account:

bed6bf29581cc7fd55cac6c89b87c235.jpg

The username this spam bot has chosen is the random string of characters. The name is Dating Alert. You can change your name at any time, to anything you choose. You have to create a new account to have a new username. If I was having a chat with this person, my main window would display their name as Dating Alert. If I click on their profile, it shows the above screenshot.

To add someone, you need their kik username. In DE's case, it would be Dr_Tombstone. She definitely knew that was his username if she was chatting with him.

Thank you! It's nice to have an explanation. This is exactly what I pictured, kind of like Twitter, except I think you can change both, whenever you want.

Does it look like NK, or could it be another girl?

Pretty sure it is NK. DE is right ahead of her and he looks a bit heavier than earlier pics. Guess he put on some weight not being able to run with sprained ankle and mono.

I know these people are not very smart when it comes to crime, but why do people use such insecure methods to discuss or link them to crimes? Are they really that naieve to think the authorities can't get a warrant and read everything they are sharing in 'private' on any social media, email, and text?

I have nothing to hide, and I still use Signal to talk to most of my friends. Do most people not know there are fairly secure, encrypted, even almost anonymous options like Ricochet and Tor Messenger?

Time and time again, LE always goes for the digital information they can easily grab, which seems to be in plain text 99% of the time. I just don't see how a social media generation does not do more to protect their privacy, especially in a criminal endeavor.

I know these people are not very smart when it comes to crime, but why do people use such insecure methods to discuss or link them to crimes? Are they really that naieve to think the authorities can't get a warrant and read everything they are sharing in 'private' on any social media, email, and text?

I have nothing to hide, and I still use Signal to talk to most of my friends. Do most people not know there are fairly secure, encrypted, even almost anonymous options like Ricochet and Tor Messenger?

Time and time again, LE always goes for the digital information they can easily grab, which seems to be in plain text 99% of the time. I just don't see how a social media generation does not do more to protect their privacy, especially in a criminal endeavor.

You are talking about people who put on social media under their own names what they have been doing. Privacy doesn't seem to be a concern.

New Mexico teenagers can now legally sext each other

New Mexico teenagers can now exchange nude photos without fear of criminal prosecution under a new bill that legalizes sexting and could have national implications for laws on child abuse images.

Governor Susana Martinez, a Republican, signed into law a proposal that allows people aged 14 to 18 to engage in consensual sexting, which means adolescents caught sharing explicit photos with each other will no longer risk facing “child *advertiser censored*” charges, prison sentences and a damaging criminal record.

“Kids will be kids, and they’re going to make mistakes,” said state senator George Muñoz, a Democrat who authored the legislation exempting sexting from child exploitation laws. “You can’t punish them for the rest of their lifetime with a charge of child *advertiser censored* … if they’re consensually sending photos back and forth.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ne...legally-sext-each-other/ar-BBq3LUL?li=BBnb7Kz

I think they just were not thinking things through very clearly. I actually believe that Nicole was going to go "tell" on him, or at the the very least she was talking enough about him that he was very, very worried of the consequences. I have this theory that when people are stabbed in the throat, that is the murderer's subconscious way of silencing them. They are going straight to where the victim's voice comes from.

Not sure. I remember seeing a message to her on one of her SM accounts from David A. I was under the impression there were a couple diff accounts since I don't remember seeing one for Dr_Tombstone. But I guess it could be. I was thinking maybe he had a couple accounts and that way he could communicate to her without her knowing who he really was. Idk.

Dr. Tombstone just reminded me of Tombstone pizza.

Sort of creepy that a child who had spent her life in and out of hospitals would be attracted to someone who called themselves "Dr".

Sort of creepy that a child who had spent her life in and out of hospitals would be attracted to someone who called themselves "Dr".

I don't know. Nicole had faced death many times in her short life. Perhaps she had no fear. She had been taught that doctors help you, not hurt you.

Pretty sure it is NK. DE is right ahead of her and he looks a bit heavier than earlier pics. Guess he put on some weight not being able to run with sprained ankle and mono.

When did he get mono? after seeing NL? Kissing disease (it was called years ago)..........did he think NL gave it to him? blame her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes