VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe DE was a very socially awkward 18 yr old boy. I also think he may have a personality disorder. Some people on websleuths have mentioned how DE seems pompous, arrogant, wooden, awkward, etc. in the interview he did a year ago regarding his running. I know he also attended a very small Christian school for about 9 years (his formative years). I think DE had very little if any, experience with dating and sexual relationships with girls.

Perhaps he was looking online for young teenage girls he could meet up with to practice his dating skills, but the relationship with Nicole evolved into something else. This is where the more sinister, evil aspects come in. He liked controlling her and toying with her. Somewhere I read that he had asked her, "what are your favorite flowers?" and she responded, "Roses". He then told her he would bring her some. He knew exactly what he was doing, telling her what he thought she would like to hear even though he had no serious interest in her as a girlfriend. That was a form of humiliation and he was enjoying it. DE then gets NK involved and together they plan on how to murder this little girl who they both perceived as inferior, worthless, stupid, etc. I think it made DE, and possibly NK also, feel both powerful and intelligent.

Someone on here mentioned that DE was a video gamer and liked games that involved a lot of violence and sexual themes. These are probably things that turned him on, excited him, and made him feel powerful.

I think DE was the mastermind behind this entire crime, and that he saw NK as someone who was needy and insecure, and therefore he could also manipulate and use/abuse to forward his own agenda.

As far as the shovel, someone on here said they bought it the day/night of the murder, but I thought I had read that after their planning at the Cook-out restaurant they then went shopping at Walmart for the shovel. I believe that happened days before the murder.

Prosecutor has his motive written down in black and white from his own words. Also, "thrill killers" are usually no-life losers living in their mothers basements, with limited future prospects. Eisenhauer had everything to live for, and that is exactly why he killed her... to save his own skin, or so he thought, but he overestimated his own intellect in planning out the murder. He was still in the honeymoon phase of a very promising college career, only 1-2 months in when he met her and he was doing extremely well in classes that he expected would be much harder. With regard to NK, I believe she had 3 motives in agreeing to help and possibly irking it on: she wanted Eisenhauer for herself, wanted to please/help him, and she's also mentally unstable as well as depressed. Misery loves company combined with jealousy. Eisenhauer used this to his advantage. Jmo of course. ;)

I think its clear that DE and NK had to have different motives. Nicole wasn't going to expose anything about NK (as NK and Nicole have never even met prior to the night of the murder). NK did tell police she was excited to be part of this plan. I am guessing she was enamored with DE and wanted to help him. And it also excited her to be a part of this secret.
Bingo. She's off and she wanted him. Maybe even thought she could keep him close to her by holding this "secret" over his head or have a secret that binds them. She'll probably try to play the mentally unstable "victim" card.

Does anyone think that either of them will try to cop a plea or be offered a plea deal? :jail:

Prosecutor has his motive written down in black and white from his own words. Also, "thrill killers" are usually no-life losers living in their mothers basements, with limited future prospects. Eisenhauer had everything to live for, and that is exactly why he killed her... to save his own skin, or so he thought, but he overestimated his own intellect in planning out the murder. He was still in the honeymoon phase of a very promising college career, only 1-2 months in when he met her and he was doing extremely well in classes that he expected would be much harder. With regard to NK, I believe she had 3 motives in agreeing to help and possibly irking it on: she wanted Eisenhauer for herself, wanted to please/help him, and she's also mentally unstable as well as depressed. Misery loves company combined with jealousy. Eisenhauer used this to his advantage. Jmo of course. ;)

Do we know for fact that DE was doing "extremely well in classes"?

He was doing excellent. VT Track has the highest GPA requirement in all of the #ACC, they hold you at no less than a B-, or +79.99%. Eisenhauer finished 31st with a 04:32 mile-time in the more recent Men's 1-Mile competition, competing as an Unattached. See PAGE 5, right side:

http://www.hokiesports.com/track/extras/vt_invite_day1.pdf

His previous attorney was going full-force with the "NK masterminded the plan in a fit of jealousy over him, and hired one of the town's underworld figures to get rid of her younger competition". That quick-thinking attorney has been replaced by 3 hired attorneys out of Roanoke.

I know the officer said his motive was to keep NL quiet, but I think that's just what LE believes the motive is/was at the moment, rather than what DE specifically told them. I doubt he shared what his motive was with LE, but we obviously don't know everything. He could very well have said, point blank, I needed to "shut her up" or "make her go away". Or maybe they found messages (texts, emails, IMs) between either DE & NL or DE & NK that led them to that conclusion. That motive could also change as new info is discovered.

While I tend to believe he was driven by a (real or perceived) threat to his future, I haven't completely discounted the idea that he just did it for the thrill of it. Especially when I consider his interest into all that Dr. Tombstone/violent video games junk. And while "thrill killers" might often be the live-at-home-with-mom-in-the-basement types, not all of them are.

There was this guy featured on 48 hours last week who is considered a genius, but he killed an innocent stranger at a red light, in broad daylight... just for the "thrill" of it. This guy was so dedicated that he entered college at the age of 12, majored in engineering, and started his own business. So here is a case where a guy, who had everything going for him, killed a stranger for no apparent reason other than it was something he had fantasized about. He also made a number of dumb decisions that led to his arrest---despite his high intelligence.

Here's a link:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/a-student-of-murder/

He was doing excellent. VT Track has the highest GPA requirement in all of the #ACC, they hold you at no less than a B-, or +79.99%. Eisenhauer finished 31st with a 04:32 mile-time in the more recent Men's 1-Mile competition, competing as an Unattached. See PAGE 5, right side:

His previous attorney was going full-force with the "NK masterminded the plan in a fit of jealousy over him, and hired one of the town's underworld figures to get rid of her younger competition". That quick-thinking attorney has been replaced by 3 hired attorneys out of Roanoke.

Do you know he was doing excellent academically?

His court appointed attorney sounded like he was a good attorney, but could it be that he recommended the new attorneys because of their experience on certain matters...please visit their website. Remember, his old attorney did speak with DE in attorney-client privileged conversations and may have more an idea of what went on. He also had an idea of what direction the authorities were pursuing.

http://www.afalaw.com/areas.html

Do you have a link for what you're saying DE's previous lawyers stated about NK being jealous and hiring a hit. That's completely new to me. TIA.

I know the officer said his motive was to keep NL quiet, but I think that's just what LE believes the motive is/was at the moment, rather than what DE specifically told them. I doubt he shared what his motive was with LE, but we obviously don't know everything. He could very well have said, point blank, I needed to "shut her up" or "make her go away". Or maybe they found messages (texts, emails, IMs) between either DE & NL or DE & NK that led them to that conclusion. That motive could also change as new info is discovered.

While I tend to believe he was driven by a (real or perceived) threat to his future, I haven't completely discounted the idea that he just did it for the thrill of it. Especially when I consider his interest into all that Dr. Tombstone/violent video games junk. And while "thrill killers" might often be the live-at-home-with-mom-in-the-basement types, not all of them are.

There was this guy featured on 48 hours last week who is considered a genius, but he killed an innocent stranger at a red light, in broad daylight... just for the "thrill" of it. This guy was so dedicated that he entered college at the age of 12, majored in engineering, and started his own business. So here is a case where a guy, who had everything going for him, killed a stranger for no apparent reason other than it was something he had fantasized about. He also made a number of dumb decisions that led to his arrest---despite his high intelligence.

Here's a link:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/a-student-of-murder/

By 'his own words in black and white' I meant texts, emails, messages and postings not his own words spoken to LE, as the public has not yet been made privy to anything he may have said directly to LE. Sorry, I should have been clearer on the post.

Very interesting post regarding the guy at stop light. Thanks for that info. Also I see what you mean by he may have also been a thrill killer. One thing is certain, I think we all can agree that Eisenhauer definitely seems socially "off" in some way, so it's possible he didn't mind killing. I take his off-ness as a false confidence masking some underlying insecurities. By that's just my take. Who knows. Thanks for interesting post.

I don't know how reliable the site is. They suggest that DE has Narcissistic Personality Disorder based on their computer generated diagnostic assessment. There's a lot on the page not related to DE, but if you do a Find on his name, it should bring you to a section called "CASE STUDY: Severe Narcissistic Personality Disorder". http://www.mentalhealth.com/home/dx/narcissisticpersonality.html

Anyone know why they are holding the hearings for both NK n DE on the same day at the same time? There's no way they'll try them together, right?

Anyone know why they are holding the hearings for both NK n DE on the same day at the same time? There's no way they'll try them together, right?

How the DA proceeds depends on what the final autopsy report reveals, DNA and other testing, evidence authorities have been able to collect, indictments handed down on both when the grand jury convinces, and then finally charged...as well as VA (and possible federal) law.

In the Bella Bond murder, those two defendants had their hearings together. It wasn't until after their indictments were handed down and finally charged that they became separate...separate hearings, separate trials.

I think that's odd too. There's no way they'll be tried together IMO. They will try him first because it will be tough to get a guilty verdict for NK on accessory if the jury were to find DE not guilty (in other words, he needs to be convicted of murder for NK to be convicted of accessory... unless,of course, the prosecutor decides to upgrade her charge to murder, as well.) But if I had to guess, I assume they'll offer her a plea deal of a much lighter sentence in exchange for a guilty plea and testifying against him.

According to this tweet today, they did release this search warrant (wasn't sealed?)....

4h4 hours ago
Annie Andersen ‏@Annie_Andersen
New information in the #NicoleLovell case from a recently released search warrant.

The tweet includes a partial photo of the warrant with this information (in case it doesn't post)...

The things or persons to be searched for as described as follows:
DNA, Medical Exam including photographs of any injuries, boots, hair sample, fingernail scrappings (for NK)

[snip]

sbbm

If DE was competing as an Unattached, he was per definition NOT running for VT and his GPA results would be of no importance. DE competing in that race doesn't say anything at all about how he was doing academically at VT.

Here is the official definition of an Unattached Athlete for the NAIA (National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics):

http://www.naia.org/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=205327351

Of special interest would be this quote from there:

In many instances a student would not be eligible or choose not to participate for the NAIA institution but could enter these open events on their own.

Now way back when, it was said in the news somewhere that DE was redshirting, meaning he was basically using his freshman running year as 'practice' so he could do five years of college track and field. It's in one of the threads. I'm not going to look for that. I believe the redshirting was his reason to compete unattached. But there is no proof of that being the sole reason. He could have been otherwise ineligible in addition to the redshirting factor, i.e., grades not good enough.

Redshirting info: http://www.runnersworld.com/college/why-redshirt-college-runners

What I'm trying to point out is that you can't say anything about how DE was doing academically at VT based on his participation in the January 2016 Virginia Tech Invitational since he was running as an unattached runner and not under the flag of VT and VTs participation rules would not have applied to DE in that case.

According to this tweet today, they did release this search warrant (wasn't sealed?)....

4h4 hours ago
Annie Andersen ‏@Annie_Andersen
New information in the #NicoleLovell case from a recently released search warrant.

The tweet includes a partial photo of the warrant with this information (in case it doesn't post)...

The things or persons to be searched for as described as follows:
DNA, Medical Exam including photographs of any injuries, boots, hair sample, fingernail scrappings (for NK)

That's the warrant from 2/1/2016 that was orginally released requesting a dna sample from NK. The search warrants that followed have been sealed, IIRC.

From another Feb 1 warrant...

Keepers and Eisenhauer used Facebook to discuss Nicole Lovell crime, warrant shows

The documents shows investigators interviewed Keepers at the Blacksburg Police Department January 30. Keepers stated that on January 27, 2016, Eisenhauer told her he murdered Nicole Lovell.

A little more at link....

http://wsls.com/2016/03/02/keepers-...to-discuss-nicole-lovell-crime-warrant-shows/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow