VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #6 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. Nicole had faced death many times in her short life. Perhaps she had no fear. She had been taught that doctors help you, not hurt you.

That is sort of what I was getting at . Eisenhauer unknowingly started to groom her just by his user name. She saw doctors as saviors.

a reminder: Alex Malycke may not be sleuthed according to TOS. He is not a named POI or suspect in this case. He has made public statements about DE. He has also made public statements in the Severance case. You may discuss his statements and give them the weight and credibility you feel is appropriate. Beyond that leave Mr. Malycke out of this discussion.

I think they just were not thinking things through very clearly. I actually believe that Nicole was going to go "tell" on him, or at the the very least she was talking enough about him that he was very, very worried of the consequences. I have this theory that when people are stabbed in the throat, that is the murderer's subconscious way of silencing them. They are going straight to where the victim's voice comes from.

Nicole was talking to her friends about him. I presume she wanted to tell everybody about the "boyfriend," post it on facebook, etc. I do think he was very worried because he could have ended up in prison if he had any sexual contact with her (either in person or on-line even). And she certainly wasn't discreet.
Even if he didn't go to prison, he could have ended up on sex offender registry, or expelled from college.
Or all his friends and relatives would find out about him and a 13 year old.
That clearly provides a motive to shut her up.

Pretty sure it is NK. DE is right ahead of her and he looks a bit heavier than earlier pics. Guess he put on some weight not being able to run with sprained ankle and mono.

bbm

What do you mean by 'DE is right ahead of her'? Am I assuming correctly you mean the person in grey walking in front of 'NK'? Or am I getting lost in translation?

The person who posted the video said 'DE' was in the bright orange shirt at the end of the video - 'mystery woman' is to the left of the person with the camera, then 'DE' is to the right of the person with the camera, all the way on the far right (according to the video description).

Apologies if this has already been posted, but my guess is that DE is where I've circled in white in the photo below from the "AM: 11.06.2015 Hokie Open 6K. David Eisenhauer Spectates!" video on YouTube (at about 0:24):

attachment.php

(I've reached the conclusion that this is DE from the color of his hair and his hairline. He may look a little short, but that's because he's further from the camera than the others.)

Also, is it me, or does the person driving the "car" towards the end of the video look a little like NK? :giggle: I think it's the curly brown hair in a ponytail:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DE.jpg
    DE.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 407
  • NK.jpg
    NK.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 388
Apologies if this has already been posted, but my guess is that DE is where I've circled in white in the photo below from the "AM: 11.06.2015 Hokie Open 6K. David Eisenhauer Spectates!" video on YouTube (at about 0:24):

attachment.php

(I've reached the conclusion that this is DE from the color of his hair and his hairline. He may look a little short, but that's because he's further from the camera than the others.)

Also, is it me, or does the person driving the "car" towards the end of the video look a little like NK? :giggle: I think it's the curly brown hair in a ponytail:

attachment.php

I think the orange shirt could be DE. It would be perfectly normal for him to be there. I don't think the person in the gator is NK, for the simple fact that if it was her, M would likely have made this very well known. ;)

So Nicole wrote all her social media account names and passwords on her bedroom wall? The poor child was just screaming for help.

I thought she wrote them on her bedroom wall so she wouldn't lose them This way she always knew where they were for quick reference. I know on more than one occasion I've forgotten my username or password to an account.

Re Dr. Tombstone: Yeah it's a character from a video game, but why choose him for your ID? When someone is choosing a Halloween costume or a user ID they usually choose someone who reminds them of themselves. Why chose Dr. Tombstone for your ID unless you somehow have morbid inclinations. The character was a mad scientist who created a toxic gas called Strain-12 or something like that in order to kill everyone in NYC via the subway system. He would abduct people and test this gas on them thru experiments.

When I first heard Dr. Tombstone I thought oh wow, maybe this guy is a serial killer who seeks out suicidal kids online to kill for thrill or whatever reason. Nicole did say on her Instagram that no one cared about her including her mom or dad so maybe he thought no one would notice her climbing out window at night multiple times for whatever diabolical intentions he. This guy definitely had no problem killing a kid, so I guess Dr. tombstone fits him well.

Nicole was talking to her friends about him. I presume she wanted to tell everybody about the "boyfriend," post it on facebook, etc. I do think he was very worried because he could have ended up in prison if he had any sexual contact with her (either in person or on-line even). And she certainly wasn't discreet.
Even if he didn't go to prison, he could have ended up on sex offender registry, or expelled from college.
Or all his friends and relatives would find out about him and a 13 year old.
That clearly provides a motive to shut her up.

Yes, that would be his motive to shut her up. But then he decides murder is the best option and now everyone from his classmates, to the running team, to his parents, cousins, grandparents, neighbors, etc. know about him and a 13 year old!!! How horrifying for his relatives!

Why on earth would DE and NK discuss the murder plot over FB less DE somehow wanted public notification (for LE) that this girl was somehow blackmailing or threatening him or something for later use in court if it ever came to that. They couldn't possibly be that stupid. The only other option is he/ she or they didn't care if they got caught. Brazen or suicidal. Jail is basically suicide. I don't buy that they weren't thinking about who would see it eventually.

At this point I'm sure the motive was spelled out loud and clear on his FB and phone texts and cops know exactly who killed her and why. No mysteries to them.

Yes, that would be his motive to shut her up. But then he decides murder is the best option and now everyone from his classmates, to the running team, to his parents, cousins, grandparents, neighbors, etc. know about him and a 13 year old!!! How horrifying for his relatives!

Well I guess he didn't think he would get caught.

For some reason it won't quote your actual post... but the runner is the person who posted the video.

Because I realized who it was, but couldn't figure out how to delete my post in the phone haha so i just deleted the text thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, painful and slow death. Keep wondering about if either DE or NK had access to haz-mat type suits? Were they any science classes where they were required full body haz-mat suits to perform experiments? Maybe paper ones? With the paper covers for your shoes too ?

They had to know this would be bloody. Had to know. Another thing, being that Keepers was a cutter, I bet her family had to lock their knives up. I know you can cut yourself with other things, broken glass, pins, razor blades, but I bet her counselors advised her parents to keep the knives put away. If you have someone who is suicidal in your family, you have to put away the knives. :(
Intro labs in college are pretty idiot proof. No need for anything other than a lab coat, gloves and goggles. The only time I could imagine students geared up in a clean suit would be if they were taking a forensic field course.

There may not have been as much blood on them as everyone seems to think.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Because I realized who it was, but couldn't figure out how to delete my post in the phone haha so i just deleted the text thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh duh (to me), lol. I see it in your original post now. Haha! You must have been doing it at the same time I was trying to quote it, lol.

I think the orange shirt could be DE. It would be perfectly normal for him to be there. I don't think the person in the gator is NK, for the simple fact that if it was her, Malycke would likely have made this very well known. ;)

:doh: I agree! I was so busy watching NK that I didn't see the orange shirt guy (which actually looks red to me, so maybe I am colorblind?) I just figured she would be as close to DE as she could be, but maybe he kept slipping away from her at every opportunity. Doubtful!

Very weird that DE was taking AM's water bottle and drinking from it. I guess he was over the mono by then, but still keep your cooties to yourself man!

:doh: I agree! I was so busy watching NK that I didn't see the orange shirt guy (which actually looks red to me, so maybe I am colorblind?) I just figured she would be as close to DE as she could be, but maybe he kept slipping away from her at every opportunity. Doubtful!

Very weird that DE was taking AM's water bottle and drinking from it. I guess he was over the mono by then, but still keep your cooties to yourself man!

Don't worry, you're not colorblind, Bootsctr. I see the shirts as being red, too. Maybe it's a weird eye-perception thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlaJCarl