GUILTY VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #7 Accused Pleads "No Contest"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance we can acquire those kik transcripts? Or is it stuff we've already seen? I don't know anything about kik, don't have an account.

https://kikinteractive.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/205940158/Kik_s_Guide_for_Law_Enforcement_-_January_2016.pdf

Page 6

Data that may be available pursuant to a valid Order: Subscriber data, this information isn’t verified by Kik, meaning we don’t have any way to know if it’s accurate. • Basic subscriber information provided by the user, such as first and last name and email address • Link to the most current profile picture • Device related information • Account creation date and Kik version • Birthdate (new registrations after November 2014) • User location information, including most recent IP address (after November 2013)

Content and/or Historical User Data: • Photographs and/or videos sent or received by the Kik user, depending on the version of Kik that the user is using. Photographs and videos are not accessible to our Law Enforcement Operations team, and are automatically deleted within a short period after they are sent • Historical IP addresses used by the Kik user. Please note that these IP addresses are provided by a third party, not by us • Transactional chat log timestamps, these are similar to call detail records available from wireless carriers and will never include the text of the conversation or the phone numbers of the individuals involved • Roster log is a record showing who the user has added and/or blocked

NOTE: We don’t have access to the text of Kik conversations. For some versions of Kik, conversations are ONLY stored on the phones of the Kik users involved in the conversation. For other versions of Kik (which allows users to access their message history after logging out and then back in to their Kik account), the text of recent conversations is temporarily stored by us in a format that we can’t read.

PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right pursuant to applicable law to refuse to provide information.

Don't know what but this is a kid who has been 'off' from youth. Not a nice person, never has beem. IMO. NK IMO has mental illness that has manifested itseld beyond depression. DE just a hateful devious... I have nothing nice to say about this kid...dead silence from his parents...silence speaks volumes -- yeah there is big old, passed down money and trust funds there...did research...land grants, crops, and stuff. And I'm not buying the family moved across country for job....and the track star thing totally overrated by media. NKeepers parents at least showed in court and expressed their sadness and grief at the loss of their daughter.

I don't know if I ever mentioned this but they both remind me of the "Barbie and Ken" serial killers in Canada. Paul Bernardo*and*Karla Homolka done horrific things to their victims, Karla seemed to be motivated by love for Paul. She wanted to make him proud, so much so that she offered him her little sister to rape together. They video taped their crimes. NK kept items but they threw away others in various locations.

The way NL's body was found and how this crime is so un-ordinary that no one can wrap their heads around it pushes me to think NK possibly could of had feelings for DE. There is no other motivation that makes sense.

I'm not buying this "I want to be a part of something special" kick she's on. Frankly I think they want the media attention now. DE objects to camera's because he isn't in a suit . . Please!

Two highly intelligent individuals both with bright futures just happen to be from same state, only hours away from one another, AND winded up at VT to later commit a heinous crime. No friends from either life talking at all about them nor the "regular" rumour mill stuff we see in every case. Does anyone else think there is a lot more here?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I first saw DE in a local TV interview when he was in high school. The video was a re-play shown after he was arrested. The purpose of the original TV interview with him, was to highlight what a high achiever and talented athlete he was. But, to me at least, he came across as a very self-possessed, narcissist who was promoting himself as near perfect. He seemed hollow and phony. He seemed devoid of any emotion, just a self-promoter. He was his biggest fan.

I can imagine him panicking when he thought he would be linked with a 13 year old girl in social media and beyond. How would that look? What would his parents think? He could get charged with a crime. Rape? He had to silence her. He thought his high intelligence would save him, he was smart enough to get away with it.

These are my ideas and only mine. It is speculation only.

What you see in her mug shot according to Commonwealth’s Attorney Mary Pettitt, is not a scar, but a strand of hair. Pettitt said, after their arrest, both Natalie Keepers and David Eisenhauer “were subjected to a forensic exam to document any injuries, bruises or scratches.”

“Any relevant results of those exams will be presented in court,” Pettitt continued.

http://wsls.com/2016/02/08/nicole-l...phil-talk-show-host-offers-advice-to-parents/

regarding the 4 inch gash/cut/scratch NK appeared to have in mugshot photo.

What you see in her mug shot according to Commonwealth’s Attorney Mary Pettitt, is not a scar, but a strand of hair. Pettitt said, after their arrest, both Natalie Keepers and David Eisenhauer “were subjected to a forensic exam to document any injuries, bruises or scratches.”

“Any relevant results of those exams will be presented in court,” Pettitt continued.

http://wsls.com/2016/02/08/nicole-l...phil-talk-show-host-offers-advice-to-parents/

regarding the 4 inch gash/cut/scratch NK appeared to have in mugshot photo.
I didn't see one on the video of her coming in for booking. I knew it was a hair because you could just tell. Does anyone find it odd NO ONE is talking about this case. Typically by now old highschool friends pop up and say stuff or people in their everyday lives.
This is odly silent for me . .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I am not really surprised. The crime is horrid and NK's statements to police that it was planned in such a "what a lark" manner is disturbing. There were some statements right after the arrests from old HS friends of both the accused. Makes sense to me because those people had a certain distance from the accused and their crimes, being former friends and classmates from the past. People that were friends, acquaintances and classmates at the time of the crime don't have the luxury of that distance. These two may be the last thing in the world they want to discuss or put themselves in proximity in the press to.

I can't even imagine what it must feel like to be people who know them or were close to them during the time of the planning and commission of the murder. Disturbing? Close as I can get and only based on how I myself might feel in such a circumstance.

I am not really surprised. The crime is horrid and NK's statements to police that it was planned in such a "what a lark" manner is disturbing. There were some statements right after the arrests from old HS friends of both the accused. Makes sense to me because those people had a certain distance from the accused and their crimes, being former friends and classmates from the past. People that were friends, acquaintances and classmates at the time of the crime don't have the luxury of that distance. These two may be the last thing in the world they want to discuss or put themselves in proximity in the press to.

I can't even imagine what it must feel like to be people who know them or were close to them during the time of the planning and commission of the murder. Disturbing? Close as I can get and only based on how I myself might feel in such a circumstance.

True, and they also had only been at college for about 4/5 months, so anyone they possibly might have built some sort of relationship with, might not feel they have much to offer as far as background goes.

Fair enough it is a weird question! I guess Natalie keepers goes down in my book as the craziest homocide person...why she would enjoy this? Permit this? Just really really bizarre and Nathalie was otherwise on the road to success . Really really boggles my mind. Ah yes, but my question: when her parents went to court to complain about the mattress and the gluten it seemed obvious they weren't fully realizing the gravity of their daughter's charges: murder. No, she can not go home because the food is sub par. To me it seemed like they were treating jail like a college dorm....as in, I'm sorry, we can't stay here, the accommodations are dreadful. I was wondering if that was persisting. I presume they have accepted the gravity and have moved on to more pressing legal issues.

Has anyone read or heard what the defense is going to say to defend either one of them at trial?

They will more than likely blame it on each other to create doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair enough it is a weird question! I guess Natalie keepers goes down in my book as the craziest homocide person...why she would enjoy this? Permit this? Just really really bizarre and Nathalie was otherwise on the road to success .

I think there is a chance that Nathalie did not truly expect this to end in an actual murder. She seems to have been very willing to participate in the planning, but backed off from directly participating. This could indicate that she viewed the whole situation as a means to satisfy evil fantasies about murder, get her thrills about being involved in it, while expecting DE to either abandon the plan on some excuse, or decide to "pardon" the victim at the last minute.

Likewise, DE, though very capable of murder, seems to have needed the support and affirmation of at least a partial partner to actually carry it out. In short, the two might have fed each other with Nathalie not fully realizing that her participation as a twisted fantasy was giving DE the support he needed to actually go through with it.

I just don't think this murder would have happened had Nathalie and DE not met each other. Though DE undoubtably has a sociopathic / evil personality, with out the affirmation and moral support of a partner, he could well have just called his at least semi affluent parents, explained that he made a "mistake", and that he needed a lawyer. As DE is almost a minor himself, has no apparent past offenses or examples of predatory behavior and the victim did present herself as being older, my guess is that he would have been treated pretty leniently.

I think there is a chance that Nathalie did not truly expect this to end in an actual murder. She seems to have been very willing to participate in the planning, but backed off from directly participating. This could indicate that she viewed the whole situation as a means to satisfy evil fantasies about murder, get her thrills about being involved in it, while expecting DE to either abandon the plan on some excuse, or decide to "pardon" the victim at the last minute.

Likewise, DE, though very capable of murder, seems to have needed the support and affirmation of at least a partial partner to actually carry it out. In short, the two might have fed each other with Nathalie not fully realizing that her participation as a twisted fantasy was giving DE the support he needed to actually go through with it.

I just don't think this murder would have happened had Nathalie and DE not met each other. Though DE undoubtably has a sociopathic / evil personality, with out the affirmation and moral support of a partner, he could well have just called his at least semi affluent parents, explained that he made a "mistake", and that he needed a lawyer. As DE is almost a minor himself, has no apparent past offenses or examples of predatory behavior and the victim did present herself as being older, my guess is that he would have been treated pretty leniently.

Agree, this escalated far beyond reality and common sense. If DE didn't want to be involved in the relationship any longer (and I'm not convinced he wanted out) he could have just blocked her messages. I don't think anything more would have come of it. Nicole would have been sad and upset, but she would have gotten over it. She wouldn't have told her parents about meeting him for fear of getting in trouble, grounded, losing phone privileges, etc.

I actually think DE killed her because he wanted to. I think he's a true sociopath who was fascinated with the idea of killing someone. I think he fantasized about it and wanted to carry out the plan on Nicole, but wanted someone else involved to take the blame in case they were caught. He chose Nicole as a victim because she was younger, weaker, obedient, easily manipulated, willing to take risks and keep secrets from her parents. That's a common tactic among child abusers/abductors/killers who groom their victims - convincing them to keep their plans and activities secret from adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV